• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO14 - Charlie Sheen Doesn't Want Your Acronyms ft. Mew2King

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Man i love drama.
Mink will be bringing lots of drama. Enough for everyone. Enjoy it and embrace it.
I might be here. Might being a 80%.

Never been to Wato. Kyon how good is your soul food? If soul food is = how amazing you are, then it should be damn good. Friendship!

Well... Everyone here owes me enough money so i can get in free.

Game.
Set.
Match.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dammnn, fine then. I take it back. sorry, kyonnn.

Is everyone else this sensitive? I'm talking about racial humor like "Japanese people can teleport and use shruikens", not racism as in "Japanese are getting what they deserve for pearl harbor" which is NOT okay.
Or am I just exceptionally de-sensitized to all of it and it's only the people I meet with which jokes can be made about how the one black friend from my high school group is like a Disney Channel black guy, or how all my friends who are awkward and clumsy and can't jump well are that way because they are so white(even if they're not white!)?

so let me get this straight, it would have been fine to say "black people make good soul food", but not "***** make good soul food"?
If something should be offensive shouldn't it be the generalization more than the use of a word?
Like saying Asians are bad drivers is better than saying Chinks are bad drivers. It's probably only better by a marginal amount, at best.

Once again tho, sorry kyon.

F that, Chinks are raw! And *****s got all dem good skillz.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
hmmm I want to go to this but I'm wondering what attendance will look like.

edit: lol whenever i see mink post, all i can think is "ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshOHMYGOSH"

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Will change my profile first thing tommorow or technically i guess today after class

A major breakthrough has happened, don't want any1 to steal it tho so i wont post it yet

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Hoping to come to this. I think there is a good possibility I will attend this.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643

Terry, i'm pumped to see you guys
Hell yeah. I'll definelty do my best to get there. If not, then I'm sure to get to another one. The turnout is going to be HUGE if Gainsville decides to go as well. Is South Florida Coming?

Pi

Smash Hero
So the good news is I have saturday off
The bad news is that we're dead at work and I've been having fewer and fewer shifts

but that's non-smash related so d/w about it

let's just focus on me winning this thing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im thinking about going all wario for this even singles lol

cause when i get 1vs1 in teams of wario vs _______ i want to feel confident about winning

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hate banana pudding

nope, not trolling. i really do hate banana pudding. along with bananas

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah, i've heard moderate reviews of wato in terms of brawl. I've heard that brawl players get the dyick on tvs and space because melee is more prominent over there. Don't know if it's true or not, but if i do come i'm hoping it will be a good experience. I would like it to run smooth, so if i end up going, i can help out.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Yeah, i've heard moderate reviews of wato in terms of brawl. I've heard that brawl players get the dyick on tvs and space because melee is more prominent over there. Don't know if it's true or not, but if i do come i'm hoping it will be a good experience. I would like it to run smooth, so if i end up going, i can help out.
You shouldn't be too worried. We're designating specific areas of the house for specific events. Both will be run simulatenously .

Top Bottom