• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Hey I have a few replays I would like you to record.
FC: 2019-9662-7089
Wii #: 1981-9519-9807-7564

yoshq

Smash Master
I have a couple questions cause I would really like to have some of my vids up.
Do we both have to be online at the same time for you to receive the replay? My wifi is really unreliable so I was hoping I could just send it to you when it worked which could be at any time and you wouldnt have to wait online for nothing.
Also, how many replays can we send at a time?
You don't really have to be online at the same time, just after the second person goes online and registers the FC, the first person has to go online again so that both have gone online after the fc's are registered on either side. You can send as many replays as you want, and also incase you didn't read the first post, you must be added on the wii friends as well.

Hey I have a few replays I would like you to record.
FC: 2019-9662-7089
Wii #: 1981-9519-9807-7564
added

Bellioes

Smash Lord
So I just have to add your Wii and Brawl FCs and then you add mine? After that, its just a matter of sending it whenever.
Sounds easy enough.
Give me a day or two to pick some replays and Ill get back to you :)

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Well I picked like 3 that I really want up and I was able to connect to Wifi ^_^
So yeah my Wii and Brawl FCs are under my name and Ill add you right now.
About how long does it take yoo to get 3 replays up?
And Thanks in advance man. It sucks not have recording equipment
Your really a cool guy to help others out like this :)

yoshq

Smash Master
Well I picked like 3 that I really want up and I was able to connect to Wifi ^_^
So yeah my Wii and Brawl FCs are under my name and Ill add you right now.
About how long does it take yoo to get 3 replays up?
And Thanks in advance man. It sucks not have recording equipment
Your really a cool guy to help others out like this :)
mm thanks man, for how long it will take I usually get them up the day I get them. adding you now.

edit: it says "this wii number can't be registered" make sure you have wiiconnect24 turned on.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Wait how do I turn wiiconnect24 on?
All I did was do a connection test and it said it worked. Then I went to wiiconnect24 and aggreed to their terms. After that, it says I have wiiconnect24 on when I click on the button (this is all in the wii options secgtion)
Did I miss a step or mess something up?

yoshq

Smash Master
Wait how do I turn wiiconnect24 on?
All I did was do a connection test and it said it worked. Then I went to wiiconnect24 and aggreed to their terms. After that, it says I have wiiconnect24 on when I click on the button (this is all in the wii options secgtion)
Did I miss a step or mess something up?
did you do this before my post? because it may just be some error on their part. all I know is it said cannot be registered, so I assumed it was wc24.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
yeah i didnt before you posted. Well maybe I have the actual FC wrong. Its the Wii code thats wrong right cause my brawl codes working (IM actually doing wifi matchs ATM :))
I will repost my Wii code and then you can tell me if it works.

yoshq

Smash Master
yeah i didnt before you posted. Well maybe I have the actual FC wrong. Its the Wii code thats wrong right cause my brawl codes working (IM actually doing wifi matchs ATM :))
I will repost my Wii code and then you can tell me if it works.
no your wii code is fine, it didn't say your wii code is incorrect. i'll try adding it again after my friends are done brawling in that case.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Also I know Im connected cause I just switched my Wii off and the lights orange, not red. So I really dont know whats wrong now :ohwell:

Bellioes

Smash Lord
you have to go online on brawl and make sure we're registered as brawl friends.
ok but last time I checked, it said it was waiting for you to register me or something. But Ill check again. Sorry about being so Noob about this :(

istudying

Smash Lord
Heey Yoshq ive seen you in my Wii buddy list.
I will be sending some replays later on for you to record for me.
Thanks in advance.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Hi Yoshq, do you think you can upload one replay for me? My wii # is 0116 3798 0283 9876, and my BFC is 1891 1431 9275.

It's awaiting your registration.

Do you pm the uploaded replays?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Sweet, I'll be back when my Wii reads discs again, I've got a bunch of replays I'd love to be recorded.

Top Bottom