• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

yoshq

Smash Master
I have a bunch of replays to get, but I don't want to burden you

my friend code is there
<--

IDK my wii #
from main wii menu go to inbox, create message, address book.

Ok I downloaded the files but Im having trouble uploading them.
they are made for youtube, if you are putting them somewhere else not all sites accept mp4.

Chuee

Smash Hero
they are made for youtube, if you are putting them somewhere else not all sites accept mp4.
I am trying to put them on youtube but when I search for files I can't find them.

EDIT: NVM found out what I was doing wrong.

yoshq

Smash Master
I was able to receive and upload alejandro9561's replay within a day because he went online promptly : ) just to let you guys know, this doesn't have to take very long.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Hey YoshQ, I was online yesterday and I had you registered?
But I still cant send videos to you. Are you sure you have me registered because Im pretty sure Ive done everything I need to (Ive added both your FCs and Ive seen you online already).
Sorry if it sounds like Im hounding you. Im just trying to get things to work.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Well I guess you didnt see my earlier post ^^^^^^^^^^
So yeah, Im bumping this since the other thread is obviously dead.
Sorry for the double post mods.

yoshq

Smash Master
Well I guess you didnt see my earlier post ^^^^^^^^^^
So yeah, Im bumping this since the other thread is obviously dead.
Sorry for the double post mods.
ok, incase i accidentally removed you from brawl i will add you again, and you are added on my wii friends.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
OK, so thats what was wrong. Ill try to send some vids today (assuming you already added me)
If it doesnt work, Ill wait until tomorrow.
After you have converted them and put them on the comp, do you upload them yourself? I would really like to upload them on my channel so if its poosible, could you just PM me the files?

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
I'd love to get some of my replays online. I've got some cool and funny ones. My Wii and brawl codes are beside my name. I'll add you in a bit. Thank you for taking time out of your days to do this for those that dont have equipment/money to do this.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Finallay!!!! :)
Youre finally in my friend list. I can send replays tou you now. Ill go through them and pick the 4 or 5 best; the number depends on how many wii points it costs to send them (I only have 20 lol).

Anyways, Ill post again when Ive sent them. Thanks you so much.

yoshq

Smash Master
Finallay!!!! :)
Youre finally in my friend list. I can send replays tou you now. Ill go through them and pick the 4 or 5 best; the number depends on how many wii points it costs to send them (I only have 20 lol).

Anyways, Ill post again when Ive sent them. Thanks you so much.
those arent wii points. and you get them back every day.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Wait what? So, tomorrow I can send even more if I want? I hope so because I found like 7-8 that I really want to send. But this is your time and I dont want to take up to much of it. If you dont feel like putting up that many/you have a limit of replays per person, dont hesitate to tell me.

Anyways, I was only to send three until I ran out of points or whatever they are. They are all Diddy versus Marth.

Thanks a lot man :) Maybe Ill be able to help you with the thread in the future. My Dad wants to buy a Dazzle.

EDIT: I read the first post and it says you could do some minor editing. Could you split them? Theyre only 3 min long each but I would rather have 3 short vids than 1 long one. Hope its not to much trouble.

yoshq

Smash Master
Wait what? So, tomorrow I can send even more if I want? I hope so because I found like 7-8 that I really want to send. But this is your time and I dont want to take up to much of it. If you dont feel like putting up that many/you have a limit of replays per person, dont hesitate to tell me.

Anyways, I was only to send three until I ran out of points or whatever they are. They are all Diddy versus Marth.

Thanks a lot man :) Maybe Ill be able to help you with the thread in the future. My Dad wants to buy a Dazzle.

EDIT: I read the first post and it says you could do some minor editing. Could you split them? Theyre only 3 min long each but I would rather have 3 short vids than 1 long one. Hope its not to much trouble.
yeah, i never lump them together except for the 2 times people gave me 40+ off an sd card.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
You only PMed me two vids?
I thought I sent you three. Did you just forget are you gonna send me the third one on another date?

Bellioes

Smash Lord
OK, Ill try to resend it then :ohwell:

edit: I resent it. But I think thats all the replays Im gonna have uploaded because I can only show matchs where I play aggresive (the campy ones are too long). I got my Dazzle so I can start doing recording sessions now.

Thanks for all the help YoshQ :)

blukberry

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if I could send you a couple of replays. I know you already received videos from my bro, Bellioes so I was wondering;
Am I still allowed to send you vids too? Also, the OP says you can send more than one but what is the max?

istudying

Smash Lord
Heey Yosh i sended you one replay istudying (Jigglypuff) vs C4L (Wario).

Can you upload that for me so i can put it on my youtube =].

yoshq

Smash Master
I was wondering if I could send you a couple of replays. I know you already received videos from my bro, Bellioes so I was wondering;
Am I still allowed to send you vids too? Also, the OP says you can send more than one but what is the max?
there is no max, i've done as many as 56 for 1 person.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Is there a way I can send them through email instead? As im a state away from my Wii, so the only way I can send them is over the comp -_-

Bellioes

Smash Lord
BLUKBERRY ON BROTHERS ACCOUNT:

Wow, are you serious. Thats really nice of you to take all this time to just upload peoples replays. In that case, Ill try to send you like maybe like 5 vids total (3 today, and a couple more tomorrow)
Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to do this :)

Chuee

Smash Hero
Hey, can you record some more replays for me?
heres my wii #
1981-9519-9807-7564

I have a lot to send, so it might take a few days to get all of them sent.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
I may want to send you some by email too. I could do it over the wifi but email just seems easier as long as you have an SD card. Just let me know what works best and I'll send you some in the next few days.

yoshq

Smash Master
Is there a way I can send them through email instead? As im a state away from my Wii, so the only way I can send them is over the comp -_-
I may want to send you some by email too. I could do it over the wifi but email just seems easier as long as you have an SD card. Just let me know what works best and I'll send you some in the next few days.
yes, just send me the link to your bin files.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Hey, YoshQ, I sent a vid to you last friday. It was Marth vs Diddy on BF and the ones you sent me dont fit the description. I dont even remember sending them. Anyways, did you get it or should I resend it?

Prawn

Smash Master
I would like several matches from tournaments on my wii to be uploaded, could you help me out?

edit: 2965 4494 3053

thats my friend code ^^^

Prawn

Smash Master
Wait so I noticed in the post you said we could send you our bin files in our SD card?

How would I go about doing that?

Top Bottom