• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
I want to make a combo video for a community I'm a part of. Even though we suck, I still have a collection of replays with a select few good clips. There are, unfortunately, hundreds, though. Would you be up to the task? I'm going to go through them and hand pick the ones I want done. If it's too much, I understand, it's just that I have no way of doing it myself

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i have a question about getting my replays on my computer, i didnt wanna make a thread, so ill ask here

If i use a Micro SD card and its adapter in the Wii to save my replays, can i transfer the replay files over to my Mac Computer via Bluetooth File Transfer on a cellphone?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Technically you could, I recommend buying a micro sd card usb adaptor or something along those lines

Except the files that the wii saves are .bin files, which are basically instructions of all the inputs of the moves in a match for your wii to replay - it is not a video file

Therefore it is not possible to convert it to a video file to watch on your computer

This is of course if you plan on watching them

Yung Mei

Technically you could, I recommend buying a micro sd card usb adaptor or something along those lines

Except the files that the wii saves are .bin files, which are basically instructions of all the inputs of the moves in a match for your wii to replay - it is not a video file

Therefore it is not possible to convert it to a video file to watch on your computer

This is of course if you plan on watching them
im saving money to buy an External Harddrive so i cant really buy the adaptor :(

no, i just wanted to send them to the OP so he can record them for me.

Do you mean that the Replays are .bin files?

would it do any damage to the wii's memory if i extract the .bin file? if it does, would it be best to just make a copy of the file?

Yung Mei

Mac has winzip?? I've been telling mac users to download the mac version of Winrar this whole time... D:
idk, all i did was right click the folder and hit "Create Archive of X"

you should put that in the original post for mac users

Captain L

Smash Champion
Hey Yoshq, I have a couple of Brawl's here that I'd like you to upload for me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mywdlmlz13j

There are 9 replays in total, I'm not sure if they're in the right order but you can just send each one back to me and I'll sort them out. It was a best of 9, I was Pikachu/PT if it matters. I didn't use any gameplay affecting codes, but I had textures and coloured shields and some other stuff that aren't really essential.

Yung Mei

OH Yoshq i have a request if you havent started recording yet.

could you please record my replays without the music? just the sound effects voices and such. If you already started recording just record the rest without music. Thanks again dude

Captain L

Smash Champion
Today I was messing around with HRC and I found a crazy tactic for Pikachu that I have not seen before (I searched these forums and youtube). It's really hard to pull off, so I'll try to get a good replay some time before you start recording my matches.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Heya, just wondering when will you have the replays for me? I don't really need them anytime soon, but it would be nice to have a timetable or an idea.

Captain L

Smash Champion
If you haven't recorded them yet, I have 2 more replays. They're both Homerun contests, but neither of them are all that great. I figured I'd might as well upload my best run for the Pikachu thing I was going for. I got near the end of my run and realized I had no clue of what to do next. I couldn't duplicate it since then so I'll just upload that as it is. The other HRC is just me messing around with ganon. You don't really have to record that one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m5w0azggadz

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
could you record some of my replays, add my wii # and ill send you some by this week. thanks in advance

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
hey i have a bunch of replays id like to have recorded...when i get them all ill send them..can u record balance brawl?

yoshq

Smash Master
pick out the ones you don't want first. the code file is the file with the codes in it, are you sure you're playing balanced brawl if you don't know what it is?

yoshq

Smash Master
you need to put them in a zipped folder and link me to that, the link you gave me is a link to your files only when you are logged in to the site.

yoshq

Smash Master
alright, you're on the list. although I won't be able to play them if they were saved with hacks on - unless I have the code file like I said.

xYoh

Smash Cadet
Hey yoshq. I was wondering if I could send you a couple of replays that you could record? Ill pm you my wii #, and ill add yours.

Top Bottom