• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Roxas M

Smash Master
yoshiq, are you still recording videos for people? if so then i would like to send you some replays.
also, is it possible for you to make the videos downloadable instead of posting them on youtube? i plan on making a combo video with the replays after they are turned into videos.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
yoshq can upload it on a database website, or you can download the video right off youtube itself.

Roxas M

Smash Master
yoshq can upload it on a database website, or you can download the video right off youtube itself.
i would prefer a database website but i can download the videos from youtube. putting them on a database website sounds faster then uploading them on youtube.

Roxas M

Smash Master
well if you have an sd card then that's the preferrable option
i do have a sd card. i'll post a link when i finish uploading them. do you have a limit to the amount of replays that you will record? i'm uploading 70 .bin files atm.

EDIT: here are the replays:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4ffae676aff024378d78a0e5552916095b2568c6451f1b51ce018c8114394287. i need each .bin file to be a video please. do you know how long it will take to make the videos? i'm not trying to rush you or anything. i'm just kinda anxious about getting my videos. :)

yoshq

Smash Master
i need each .bin file to be a video please.
there's no way I can do that, because each replay takes a half an hour to make. I make multiple replays by leaving the computer on overnight, otherwise it would take too much time. just get a video editing program to split them with, please :)

Roxas M

Smash Master
there's no way I can do that, because each replay takes a half an hour to make. I make multiple replays by leaving the computer on overnight, otherwise it would take too much time. just get a video editing program to split them with, please :)
actually, can you make 1 big video? would that be easier for you? i have sony vegas 9.0 so getting the clips i want should be pretty easy once i figure out how to work this thing.
just do whatever you want to about recording the videos. lol
based on the results from the other videos you've done you'll make mine just as good. i'll just wait with my little patience and annoying questions. lol

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
:( like can you upload my replays to youtube? this downloading thing is taking forever. like i know a website where i can download youtube videos. and like i'll tell you when i downloaded them all, then you can delete them. and when i did finish downloading, its not working.

yoshq

Smash Master
:( like can you upload my replays to youtube? this downloading thing is taking forever. like i know a website where i can download youtube videos. and like i'll tell you when i downloaded them all, then you can delete them. and when i did finish downloading, its not working.
like i said in the 1st post, you need to use a program that reads mp4 files. download quicktime

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
okay. i did everything. but now when i try to open up my file with the quicktime player, its says that quicktime cannot open this file because its a file that it doesn't understand or something like that.

yoshq

Smash Master
okay. i did everything. but now when i try to open up my file with the quicktime player, its says that quicktime cannot open this file because its a file that it doesn't understand or something like that.
well if your site can download from megavideo, then you can just get them from there.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey I'm interested with getting some of my videos recorded. The standard quality would be nice.

Also, is it possible for you to upload them onto my YouTube account? I'll PM the password/account if it's all good. I'll give full credit, and it won't matter what you name the vids since I can always re-edit them.

Here are the vids:
http://rapidshare.de/files/48386877/ScabeBrawlReplays.rar.html

Oh and if your wondering who that random guy that added you on MSN, it was me. :embarrass

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna have some replays soon, but is it okay if I used Brawl+ AND texture hacks? What kind of code will you need?

yoshq

Smash Master
Hey I'm interested with getting some of my videos recorded. The standard quality would be nice.

Also, is it possible for you to upload them onto my YouTube account? I'll PM the password/account if it's all good. I'll give full credit, and it won't matter what you name the vids since I can always re-edit them.

Here are the vids:
http://rapidshare.de/files/48386877/ScabeBrawlReplays.rar.html

Oh and if your wondering who that random guy that added you on MSN, it was me. :embarrass
I guess I could upload them on your YouTube, although it seems like a risk for you, lol. I don't have a problem with it though.

I'm gonna have some replays soon, but is it okay if I used Brawl+ AND texture hacks? What kind of code will you need?
I just need whatever code file you used when you saved the replay, and it should include the texture code (file replacement).

Sparxy

Smash Rookie
looks like ill get my wii code wait so we just get our wii code swap wii codes then send the reply to you then you put it on youtube?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Holy **** man you work fast. Thank you so much! All the vids have been posted, except for that cruel Brawl one which I don't really mind. Will edit with full credit soon. ;)

It must have been death to watch all my vids of nubness :lol:

Also the texture of Final Destination was awesome. :D I had no idea textures/replays worked like that. :psycho:

I still have moar nubness that I'd like to put up if that's okay with you... >_>

yoshq

Smash Master
What's file replacement?
it's the code to make textures work.

Holy **** man you work fast. Thank you so much! All the vids have been posted, except for that cruel Brawl one which I don't really mind. Will edit with full credit soon. ;)

It must have been death to watch all my vids of nubness :lol:

Also the texture of Final Destination was awesome. :D I had no idea textures/replays worked like that. :psycho:

I still have moar nubness that I'd like to put up if that's okay with you... >_>
yeh sure no problem.

yoshq

Smash Master
Oh, so if I give you the Brawl+ code (which includes the code that makes textures work) and the textures I used then can you record the replays?
yep, but the textures aren't needed to make the replays work, unless you just want them to be on the video.

Top Bottom