• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I don't mean to shamelessly advertise, but you guys might be interested in this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327797

If we get enough support, it could easily turn into a national project rather than a regional one. I really respect what you guys have been doing in this thread, taking it upon yourselves to upload other people's replays for them. We need more of that motivation across the community.

yoshq

Smash Master
I don't mean to shamelessly advertise, but you guys might be interested in this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327797

If we get enough support, it could easily turn into a national project rather than a regional one. I really respect what you guys have been doing in this thread, taking it upon yourselves to upload other people's replays for them. We need more of that motivation across the community.
I condone this. This is a good project.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I condone this. This is a good project.
I think this is possible currently in the LI NY area due to a smasher the Dul0r who has multiple hacked wiis. I could help him in uploading matches since he sometimes can't upload due to work and other priorities.

Yo but 4 real that paypal account donation for every 10 replays idea jk. lol

*Cam*

Smash Lord
So that thing that I said could become a national project, it did. We are looking for dedicated uploaders who are willing to upload tournament videos every week.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
So that thing that I said could become a national project, it did. We are looking for dedicated uploaders who are willing to upload tournament videos every week.
I'll try my best at this next tourney I'm going to. Hello force replay save code.

John2k4

The End of an Era
My SD card is currently being borrowed by someone (and Brawl doesn't like SDHC from what I have heard), so I can't do replays until Monday. =(

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
http://www.mediafire.com/?5p2f40fc0a4443t

I would very much appreciate if someone uploaded these. The livestream wasn't working at the tourney I went to so we saved replays and are trying to get them all uploaded.

8 total
5 Money Matches
3 Tournament Matches

Thank you for this service, i haven't had the opportunity to use it yet.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I will try to get these done today by some sorcery of non-SD Card playback. =P

Or just go see if my friend is done borrowing my main SD card. That works too.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Can I get an update guys? I'm not in a rush to get those matches uploaded, I'd just appreciate a timeframe on when to expect them.

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
I just got my SD card back today (and just got home from work). Will work on them right now.

Expect them within the next four hours, depending on how my network speed is today.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll do Yoshi's tonight too.

Sorry for the wait.

7PM right now..

Recording will probably take a half hour, converting/compressing another half, and uploading around 45 minutes.

So yeah should be within the next 2-3 hours still. :b:

Edits: Was changing some things on my phone, and that got out of hand/set me back two hours to fix things. =P

Your replays will be uploading before I go to sleep though, so I can grab the links first thing when I wake up.

John2k4

The End of an Era

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Hi !
Can you guys record matches with the tags used during the game ?
Also does it matter if the replays have been saved on a Brawl PAL ?
I have at least one replay that I want coming from a Brawl PAL, idk for the others...

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hi !
Can you guys record matches with the tags used during the game ?
Also does it matter if the replays have been saved on a Brawl PAL ?
I have at least one replay that I want coming from a Brawl PAL, idk for the others...
yes we can record matches with tags used, but we can't make them appear. The replay has to be saved with a tags in replay code on so that the tags show up.

I don't think it matters if the replay is pal.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Ok that's cool then. :)
Also I didn't know for the region because I can't watch the replays saved on my SD, while I use a Brawl NTSC-US.
I may post the replays here later.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'll see if I can get yours to kuro. Ninja I'll get to yours tomorrow night.

edit
nvm ninja. I'll get to work on both orders on Friday.

I need somebody to capture a bunch of replays I got from a Smashfest.

All the hacks I used are included in the files below, as well as all the replays + a list of the ones I want captured. I'm sending ~120 replays, but I only want 22 of them captured. There's a notepad file in one of the folders with the replays that I want.

There's no rush for this, given the quantity. If you want, you can upload the videos in sets, and give them to me over time. I'll be patient.

Here are the files:
http://www.mediafire.com/?swqcr5gb2qwoio0
http://www.mediafire.com/?vyvlxnx9gbh08td

^ Ignore this, I got my capture card to work finally, so I don't need anybody to capture for me today. :D

Top Bottom