• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
uh....how do you guys record the replays???if it's free,I'll help.
we use capture cards. The capture card records whatever is on a tv screen. The capture card is then connected to the wii which has the .bin file or the replay and then we play the replay and record it. This is how we record the replays.

At the moment we aren't doing much right now. This thread has been dead for awhile since no one has been making orders. Otherwise though if you can get a capture card we'll appreciate having you as another recorder.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
I only ever got 10/30 replays recorded :( If there isn't much traffic, would you mind revisiting mine?

There should be 31 in here

John2k4 did the ones on my channel for me already, if it helps

Here are all the files in my "pf" folder from my SD card to go along with my hacked replays. thanks again.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I only ever got 10/30 replays recorded :( If there isn't much traffic, would you mind revisiting mine?

There should be 31 in here

John2k4 did the ones on my channel for me already, if it helps

Here are all the files in my "pf" folder from my SD card to go along with my hacked replays. thanks again.
I'm sorry I can't help at the moment. My cpu was experiencing BSOD for a good while. I wasn't sure at first what was causing, but I've concluded that my capture card software was causing it. This laptop has windows 7 and can only use windows xp service pack 1 or something and the capture card software needs service pack 2. So I uninstalled it and I can't record replays right now.

I'll see if I can pm some recorders to help you out Dr soussou

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I can do both Sossou and Atney. Sorry for being gone lately, but with two jobs and high school, I have not had the will to convert replays lately.

Luckily, no work today so I can do some.
ah ok cool and yes just remembered. Zach attack I think he was one of the recorders here. I'll name search here and pm him if he can work a little.

D

Deleted member

Well, Luigisama gets BSOD and John has high school... I didn't remember you guys needing my help but here I am. Ill start carrying out some replays. (Yes, Ill do textures/P:M/etc)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Well, Luigisama gets BSOD and John has high school... I didn't remember you guys needing my help but here I am. Ill start carrying out some replays. (Yes, Ill do textures/P:M/etc)
still it's good to have a lot of recorders. We always needed you it just so happened that a lot of people asked for orders and we can't do them at the moment. :)

D

Deleted member

I'm going to be heading out to a Project:M tournament in a few hours actually, so I'll try to get these done Sunday.

*Cam*

Smash Lord

yoshq

Smash Master

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Thank you for the shoutout!
You guys deserve more than shout outs for your labor, but I don't know what. Also I see that you were at the latest Madison tournament which I once traveled up for (It was in June, not sure if you were there) , are you going to travel down for SCSYN5? They don't have Brawl at it though =(. If I make another Madison tourney though I'll MM you in Brawl.

yoshq

Smash Master
You guys deserve more than shout outs for your labor, but I don't know what. Also I see that you were at the latest Madison tournament which I once traveled up for (It was in June, not sure if you were there) , are you going to travel down for SCSYN5? They don't have Brawl at it though =(
I was there. And no I'm not; I'm not into Melee enough to travel for it alone. Have fun at it, though!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I have a ton of replays to upload here. Preferably, the ones with Captain Falcon.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zkoots5teltvmb3

Player Key:
Falcon: Psychoace(no tag)
MK: Psychoace(no tag)
Toon Link: Lun4(TMLn4)
Snake: Tawko(TMtko)
ZSS: Mark(no tag)
Kirby: Poppa(TMPOP) or maybe Labernash(TMLab)

There's also one match by itself of Labernash(wario) vs. icecream(MK) were Wario gets a corkscrew KO that he wanted to save.

D

Deleted member

Sorry for not doing anything, I'm waiting for my hd pvr. My current capture card has been acting a little funny, it works still, but I'd prefer something better and stable.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Wondering if I could place another order. Last time I posted only a few were done, and now I have newer ones that I'd like done but I can't tell them apart from the old ones in the file :/ I'd like them all recorded eventually but the newer ones are more important, and some of them are BS like me practicing infinites. Again, I can't tell them apart so I don't know which those are.

Here are all the files in my "pf" folder from my SD card to go along with my hacks.

These are all of the replays on my card as of now. The ones that have already been done have already been uploaded to my channel, if that helps at all. I'll upload the rest when they're recorded and name/format them the same way. Thanks guys.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
We mentioned your request to the uploaders in our Facebook group. Hopefully one of them will start work on it. If not, either YoshQ or I will get it once we finish our current requests.

EDIT: DrSoussou, Reflex said he'd take on your request, but it would be easier if he could upload it to the youtube directly. Either you can give him access to your channel or we could just upload it to SmashBrosTVLive and you can feature it on your channel. Whatever you want to do. If necessary, we can share them via our dropbox account, but it only has 3 GB of space on it, so you would have to remove the files soon after we put them on.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Also, would it be a great loss for you if we didn't upload with your hacks? The only SD card I have is in heavy use at the moment, so it would be very troublesome to put them on and move what I have around.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
DrSoussou, Reflex said he'd take on your request, but it would be easier if he could upload it to the youtube directly. Either you can give him access to your channel or we could just upload it to SmashBrosTVLive and you can feature it on your channel. Whatever you want to do. If necessary, we can share them via our dropbox account, but it only has 3 GB of space on it, so you would have to remove the files soon after we put them on.
Also, would it be a great loss for you if we didn't upload with your hacks? The only SD card I have is in heavy use at the moment, so it would be very troublesome to put them on and move what I have around.
I don't personally care if the hacks are on them at all, but I was under the impression that if they were recorded that way, they had to stay that way. Do whatever you need to do.

You can upload them right to YT. Just make sure they're all tagged properly I guess, and please send me a link to them when they're done. Thanks again.

Zion

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zion_Hikari0
http://www.mediafire.com/?x5odq08qlh9jls1

This is a tournament set its me vs Korn. I wanted it up loaded to youtube.
The first match is on Smashville and the second is on Battlefield.
Im marth hes MK
please just use regular brawl no hacks.
It says that there the same Recordings but there not. ( Ex. Rp_121224_1721(1).BIN is the first one and the second one is Rp_121224_1721.BIN I think it says that because put them on the SD card at the near the same time on the wii.)
I would really appreciate it if someone could upload theses 2 matches for me.
Thanks

D

Deleted member

Okay... so I've got my HD PVR now. I think in a bit Ill start recording for once >_>

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
http://www.mediafire.com/?inhwpirdhk18yn9

Blarg I'm Dead Vs Idol is the folder name

Side games at Zournament 3 in Colorado. Thanks.
Were there specific hacks on, like texture hacks or no tripping? The replay files appear to be messed up for me, as the characters attack randomly and walk themselves off the stage repeatedly, and that tends to be the cause.

Top Bottom