• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Ok kazoo can u upload the videos to my account for me?
I will giv u my info If u do that
Back from MD.

In so many words: No.

If you need to know why, ask me.

Your videos have been uploaded, they have been given a playlist. I have done what I stated in my OP.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
could someone upload these three matches on to yt for me? doesn't matter which provider

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjyuymw3dou
http://www.mediafire.com/?yy2ezhmmdvn
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmdzmyvj3i

two should be falco (clowsui) v. sonic (Excel) - i win, 2 stocks both time

one should be falco (clowsui) v. luigi (crash) - i lose, 1 stock bad di
I didn't even know that it was me supposed to do this.

Downloading the files now...

hey tgk just checking on the status of my videos

you were great on the stream =P
See above.

Thanks for the kind words... ;)

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
my replays still aren't up yet ;( tgk why didn't you upload them along w/ pound 4 vids? T_T
For obvious reasons, getting up the Pound 4 videos had a little bit more priority on getting on my channel.

Also, since the videos I made for Pound 4 (most of them, anyway) could be immediately uploaded (thusly not having to go through the Vegas meat grinder), I put those through first.

I have made one of your vids so far. Another is being rendered as I type this, and the third will follow shortly after.

You'll have your vids and your playlist sometime tonight, if not sooner.

Shadowserpant

Smash Rookie
Well i tried to get these myself but i had some major rendering fail -_- and i need these for my first critiques so i guess it's worth it
there are two replays i'd like, i zipped them here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nyktotij04q/Shadowserpant's Replays.zip

honestly, any quality you'd like would be fine. but i'd prefer a direct download via mediafire or etc. when it's finished. and no rush, really, i can wait :]

thanks in advance :D

yoshq

Smash Master
If you checked the previous pages, Yoshq has your videos.

He probably is still working on them, so chillax.
no I'm not, mobilisq is supposed to be doing them but he hasn't posted or been on aim in awhile...

Well i tried to get these myself but i had some major rendering fail -_- and i need these for my first critiques so i guess it's worth it
there are two replays i'd like, i zipped them here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nyktotij04q/Shadowserpant's Replays.zip

honestly, any quality you'd like would be fine. but i'd prefer a direct download via mediafire or etc. when it's finished. and no rush, really, i can wait :]

thanks in advance :D

i got this

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
I can send my replays anyway you would like just tell me your preference and ill go from there........... id love to have my replays on youtube as video so i can get some recognition........... ty =D

yoshq

Smash Master
For mobilisq/TGK, until you get PVTs or I get too busy, I'll just do most of the replays. Also unless they say they don't mind if it's uploaded on TGK's youtube channel. So in other words I got you Yars.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Oh wait, if it wouldn't be a bother, here are two other replays, and I would rather you send me the links rather then putting them up on youtube. Thanks a bunch!

First
Second

By the way, how come your rank isn't mega awesome?

mobilisq

Smash Ace
sorry i havent been around, i was in a situation where i had to quickly vacate one apartment for another one, and now no longer have the means to record videos for the time being

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
First let me say that this is an AMAZING service you provide!

Anyways, I've been making compilation videos for fun now for some time and have gained a bit of a following. I've been on hiatus for a while and one reason is not having a means to record easily any more. And when I do not in good quality. Normally I'd shy away from asking for such a huge thing but you guys wouldn't be doing this if you weren't enjoying it right?

Anyway it won't be now but soon I'll have a large bulk of videos I'd like to have put into 720p widescreen MP4 if that's ok. I can also provide the .bin files in a zipped folder. Not only would many of the matches be edited out of the bulk file by me and put on YouTube, but combo/compilation videos for two people would come from these as well.

And again, thanks for the contribution you're making to the Smash community. ^_^

yoshq

Smash Master
First let me say that this is an AMAZING service you provide!

Anyways, I've been making compilation videos for fun now for some time and have gained a bit of a following. I've been on hiatus for a while and one reason is not having a means to record easily any more. And when I do not in good quality. Normally I'd shy away from asking for such a huge thing but you guys wouldn't be doing this if you weren't enjoying it right?

Anyway it won't be now but soon I'll have a large bulk of videos I'd like to have put into 720p widescreen MP4 if that's ok. I can also provide the .bin files in a zipped folder. Not only would many of the matches be edited out of the bulk file by me and put on YouTube, but combo/compilation videos for two people would come from these as well.

And again, thanks for the contribution you're making to the Smash community. ^_^
our HD recorder puts the files on his own YouTube, sorry

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Hey, my Dazzle is still on back-order and I need to get vids of Lucas hitbubbles up, can you guys help me here?

Top Bottom