• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Western New York Upcoming Tournies/Smashfests

Jill Valentine

Smash Apprentice
lionheart1 said:
taking off of work as of . now. ****. the wny smash scene is becoming pretty big pretty fast :) :) :) :) :)

Tell me about it.......I remember back when there was like 5 people around. Now there's a ton.

****, I gotta get back in practice.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If it happens, it'll be on Nov 19 and 20, but we're having some trouble getting a room, so there's a chance this might have to wait till spring.

B_Rush

Smash Rookie
I just wanna let you know I'm definitely interested if you get this thing going. I'll try to get my team to come down too.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Unfortunately I don't think we'll be able to get a room, so we'll probably have to push this off till spring. Where are you in Central NY? If this doesn't work out maybe you and your crew could come over for an all day smashfest at my apartment.

B_Rush

Smash Rookie
It's no good. We're high-schoolers, so we need parental consent, and my mom just gave me a definite no. We're in New Hartford. 2 of us are on the Frappr map.

PhillCollins

Smash Journeyman
Most of you people live along my route home, I should try and set up money matches all along the way home and cut a swarth of destruction as I make my decent.

Blade25

Smash Rookie
i wanna know is there gonna be any tournament in NYC now at the end of november to december never been to a tournament like to kick some ***

D

Deleted member

AJiggaG said:
This was in comparison to strata. Strata played against the da crew all summer. you know wes, dave, killaor, kubuu etc. I think its fair to say that he has a lot more experience than any of us.
Strata may play them but last I knew I could take DA with MEWTWO LOL so I don't wanna hear garbs comparisons.

and ya JiggaG beat me in a Falcon ditto. Deal with it.

lionheart1

Smash Ace
ok wny what happend to our man shiri. where has he been latley, he throws a great tourney that unfortunatley had very little people come, then he dissapears. where is shiri? wheres that yoshi that beat my dk?
-tim

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Good news upstaters,
There will be a tournament at Cornell on Saturday March 11 from 9am-6pm. Definitely 1v1s (round robin+double elim, $5 entry), and if we have time either 2v2s or crews just for fun. More details to come. This is definitely gonna happen this time.

Top Bottom