• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
thanks to all that came to the biweekly

also special thanks to thomas sexy and edress for bringing an extra TV it sure made the tournament run smoother and faster + more casual play

Hope you guys enjoyed it, i sure did!

hope to see you all at the next biweekly

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Ken and Mike for opening their houses for everyone, as always.

It was great seeing and playing everyone. Hope to make it to the next one, and hopefully HugS will be able to attend it as well, if he doesn't already have plans with his boyfriend. I told him it's good for a couple to spend some time away from eachother now and then, but, he and Juan are getting along quite well it seems. Best of luck to both of them.

Hope to see you all again.

Peace.

boou28

Smash Cadet
LA California. Silver Lake...Its around griffith p
haha thanks ken&mike for lettin us (green eggs and ham and FMP) play in the tourney. i'll be back for the one on the 25 of june i think but the during the 11th ill be in china. ill be workin on my game until then. once again thanks for lettin us chill. cya later

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
OMG...no one told me...omg arash, I thought you were the only one I could trust...but now...now...I have to beat you up! xD!

...:( :( :(

...oh well...

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hahah good stuff

it was fun to have you guys there hope to see more faces next time. Next time it will get more intense when i have a full nights rest other than that see ya all next time.

Arash

Smash Lord
lol darkfire, this topic was up for about a week before the tourney

but good times to all, and what a tournament it was! i got lucky this week, but will my luck continue?

tune in next time to find out!

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Nah krumber ... hes not. Blow just says **** like that because, well, he's gay. Check out the banner!!

Results (I think)
Teams:
1. Ken and Helen
2. Arash and Gabe
3. thomas and edreeese

Singles:
1.ken
2.Blow
3.Arash
4. Mike

Kind of late but better than never. Thanks ken and mike once again. cant wait for the next. Hugs and inks are coming to the next one (hopefully). see you all then.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Let me make this clear

these bi weeklies are only for so cal players , no out of state players are allowed unless they are our friends. If people we recognized show up at our door step without being welcomed we will tell them to get the off our property easy as that.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Originally posted by manacloud1
these bi weeklies are only for so cal players , no out of state players are allowed unless they are our friends. If people we recognized show up at our door step without being welcomed we will tell them to get the off our property easy as that.
oh boy, nevermind....

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Well, looks like we have clearance to go to the next biweekly. There will possibly be 5 or so coming from our crew, unless something pops up. It's been too long since the last bi we went to, so we could really use the practice. Can't wait.

marth882

Smash Cadet
First time I was at ken and mikes house, its a real nice house.
In a weird turn of events me and my friend did better in the team matchs(We fought kens team second round) then in singles... well single we lost in the first match, team we suck will make a return :D

manacloud1

Smash Champion
let me make this even clearer

Its simply our choice, we invite who we want, and like we said before this is to train southern californians thus the bi weeklies for so cal, MEANING, no AZ players, no out of state players, nobody we dont like. In dbr's case we are still deciding if they are allowed, however if they are allowed we demand full respect out of them.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Arash
lol darkfire, this topic was up for about a week before the tourney

but good times to all, and what a tournament it was! i got lucky this week, but will my luck continue?

tune in next time to find out!
If I can get my dark_fire belt in time, i'll show u up...prepare to get ganon punched.

d9rkn1ght

Smash Rookie
hello everybody ^_^ sorry me and my crew have been sorta inactive and dead since school times and such... but yes summer is near and i think we might be able to make it to the june 11 and 25 biweeklies... hopefully... still though, i hope to see you all there and have good smash times ^_^

-Paul

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Wow Paul, long time no see. That'd be awesome if you could make it for a bi-weekly or two...I don't think we've seen you since...Trevyn's tourny...that was a while ago. Well, hope to see you sometime in the future. Later.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Is Paul the guy who uses Falco in past tourney? Anyways great that you guys are comnig back again. Hopefully you guys improve because everyone who went to the biweekly before improve like crazy.

Oh yeah Mike/ Ken do you want me to bring the plug that let you connect the gamecube to that tv? You know the one where you need the vcr to connect. Or you already got that cover.

Anyways if you want me to jsut tell me, and I'll bring it. Can't wait for the bi weekly.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hi. I look forward to the next bi-weekly. However, I might not make it to the one on the 25th. I just found out that a local video game store is having a Smash Bros. tournament that day. I forgot how much money it was, but he said there was a cash prize. Anyway, he was telling me that there are 2 guys who supposedly win every video game tournament there and claim that they're the best. My eyes lit up immediately and I laughed. I HAVE TO go to this tournament instead. I'm more likely to win this one instead anyway. But yeah, I really want to take this tournament and humble these people who think they're the best. It starts at 10:00AM so maybe I can go to this one, and then make it to the singles tournament at Ken's house and probably miss teams. So wish me luck!

Straight

Smash Journeyman
****, this next one looks like its going to be really good. Not sure if I or any of us can make it. Hopefully things work out and maybe Hugs blow and I can make it.

B_FH

Smash Rookie
ok, so i made two breaches of netiquette recently (most recently being too lazy to check pg 2 for this thread so i googled it and got an old version of the thread)

So quoting myself:

Ok, I just skimmed the thread. We have a gaming club at my school and all we play is ssbm (theres about 7 of us) I didnt read EVERY page of the thread so I hope theres still room left for all of us. I just added sepirothken and manacloud to my AIM buddlylist so i can get some details to relay to the fellas.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm alright

alright dude hope to see you and your friends at the next bi weekly, in addition we demand respect out of your group meaning any problems youll be thrown out its simple as that, once you understand how things work you can have a lot of fun like everyone else. Like i said its just a bi weekly try to have fun and dont take everything so seriously like some people do.

B_FH

Smash Rookie
You don't have much to worry about us... lol, we're catholic school gamers club.

I got the date and place, im just wondering, whats the age range of most people who already attend? My group is all 16-17 years.

EDIT: Its not going to be my group plus something like twenty 10 years olds is it? :crazy:

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Okily Dokily, then...if I can finish up all the work in my folder I can fire up the Dark_Fire mobile and head over on July 11th...but on July 25th I am going to Yosemite...but I have a ton of work to do, so...yeah...x____X

I can also try to bring a cube and a t.v...but it sounds like you guys have the usual 4 up and running, so I won't bother.

p.s. arash I was serious...im going to ganon punch you.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
It's actually not JULY 11th, it's june 11th,and june 25th like this weekend i think. Hope that doesnt stop you from coming.

Takaichi

Smash Cadet
the last biweeklie was awesome thanks for letting us use your house ken and mike, i might go but it's not first priority if school is still simple i'll be there it looks like a lot a guys are coming to the next biweeklie.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Sweet

Alright schools out here in SD. I think I'll be coming up with my crew (4 total) for the June 11th bi-weekly. We'll bring up a T.V. and our cube. Ok then see you guyz Saturday

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
YES! Turns out if I do my moving as fast as possible, I can make it on saturday. Sweeeet! Expect me to be somewhat better from last time as I've been practicing with Trevyn some lately :D If i come (mostly likely ) I'll be bringing the same TV and cube again.

Charoo

Smash Champion
awsome! It seem a lot of people is comnig to this one. I hope I can make it so I could get own by all the SoCal smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom