• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
good job ken at fc3...singles and doubles :o. Team Canada ^.^!!!

Anyway, I'll probably be able to show up for the August 27th bi weekly...it b my birthday :D!! Dunno about this saturday, tho...maybe, maybe not >_<;

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
hey dark_fire...how about since your birthday is on the day of the smashfest we go there for your birthday and on the 25th(my birthday) u come up to Sac and give me a ride down to socal so i can be at the biweekly

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Well, it looks like we are gonna be able to go to the bi tommorow. There will possibly be 4 or 5 of us; just enough for crew matches :) , if we are gonna do them again. Catch you all at the Bi!

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'll see you all in 2 hours. It looks like I'll be flying solo again. Can we pleeeeeeease do crew battles again? That was too much fun!

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Simna ibn Sind said:
hey dark_fire...how about since your birthday is on the day of the smashfest we go there for your birthday and on the 25th(my birthday) u come up to Sac and give me a ride down to socal so i can be at the biweekly
cool buy me an ipod on the way down...not a mini one, not a shuffle, an ipod...the 300 dollar kind...

your birthday is on the 25th of what?

Trillian

Smash Journeyman
I doubt I'll get a response in time, but I might as well ask.
Do you start the tournament at twelve, or is that when people show up? I was trying to leave at 10 because it would take me about two hours to get there, but for reasons beyond my control I couldn't. Would it be too late to show up at 1 or so?

boou28

Smash Cadet
LA California. Silver Lake...Its around griffith p
dude cant wait for next time.

man i wish i coulda stayed longer for crews but jason had to leave so yeah. even tho we left early it was still alot of fun...its good to see that we're getting better slowly. next time ill bring the full metal panic for you mike, i got it burned. once again thanks ken,mike,helen for hosting a great biweekly. cant wait to see everyone again. cya

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
boou28 said:
next time ill bring the full metal panic for you mike, i got it burned.
have you seen "full metal panic?" (the funny version)

anyways, that was a, like always, great bi. thanks for all ken/mike/helen. ill be sure to try hard to make it too all bi's, which shouldnt be a problem.

p.s. ill get you next time arash, and your roy >.> gg..

manacloud1

Smash Champion
i dont know how to say it

ill would like to thank everyone who keeps showing to our bi weeklies making so cal get better at smash, its always fun to play smash for fun and it really is fun. The crews matches were awesome. HOpe to see you all again. :p

boou28

Smash Cadet
LA California. Silver Lake...Its around griffith p
you mean Full Metal Panic Fumoffu right? like when sousuke makes that battle ready animal suit, and like the other eps when he goes to school and stuff. oh yeah it looks like we all will be making it to the next biweekly...imma make sure jason doesnt have to go home early this time tho. are you guys planning to do crews next time too? cause i missed out haha

Trillian

Smash Journeyman
Trillian said:
I doubt I'll get a response in time, but I might as well ask.
Do you start the tournament at twelve, or is that when people show up? I was trying to leave at 10 because it would take me about two hours to get there, but for reasons beyond my control I couldn't. Would it be too late to show up at 1 or so?

Though it's far too late, it'd still be nice to have the information for the future. When do most people show up/leave? When does the tournament start/end?

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
man, I was soooo tired by the time I got there...I had no fricken idea why, but I kept making several mistakes and felt like abusing the down cstick the entire time...gosh, I felt really dead over there...that's why I left at like 3:40...I will do a lot better on the 27th one, hopefully.

btw arash...pick up giga bowser.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
the next biweeklies are on AUG 13th and AUG 27! there are only 2 more biweeklies!!!!

just to keep people on track!!

Arash

Smash Lord
hmm august 13 is the MLG vegas tourney

seeing as how many socal-ians will be in vegas, perhaps it can be rescheduled?

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I don't mean to rush things, but can we get some finality on all the dates of the bi-weeklies? So far we have Saturday th 6th, Saturday the 13th, and Saturday the 27th. I have stuff planned on Sunday the 14th and Saturday the 20th so I have every single Saturday booked for this month. Plus I have to squeeze in 2 Sundays of other plans so I'm trying to figure out when and where to squeeze in these plans so as soon as I can get some final answers on the dates of the tournaments, I can plan all my stuff for this month. So are the 13th and 27th still going to happen on schedule?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
YES! I CAN FINALLY MAKE IT TO ANOTHER ONE! I've been out of it for awhile, because I started my summer school and it was EXTREMELY busy, but fortunately I have time to make it this Sat at the 6th one. My TV was left in SD so I can't bring that this time around, but at least I can finally come again.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Now I'm gonig to try even harder to come!

So I can beat Hugo!!!

I can borrow a cube this week so I can bring it.

My Fox is Kyuubi mode now!!! (Naruto related)

btw I'm just joking, I suck -_-

Zarelid

Smash Lord
hmmmm sall chance of me going to this I might get a ride from my aunt to my place in Socal, and if we friday I might be able to make it but I dunno.

good uck edreeeeeeeeees

Arash

Smash Lord
alas i will not be able to make it to the last biweekly (aug 20) because i will be in san francisco

and that sucks, because i have a feeling it will be the most competitive:(

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
I should definitely be able to make it on the next biweekly on the 20th ^_^

Sorry i couldn't make the last one >_> I had other plans at 2pm and it just wouldn't of made since for me to go >_<.

Goodluck to whoever is going to Vegas ^_^

SpellBreaker

Smash Rookie
so there wasn't a biweekly today cuz of the tourney in vegas, is the next one on the 20th or the 27th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom