• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
I regretfully yet confidently announce that we will never see DarkFire at a tournament of any sort that even remotely resembles a gathering involving Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Blood, I would like to announce that you have now been added to my **** list. I no longer care what you have to say :(.

Oh, by the way... I regretfully yet confidently announce that everyone HAS seen DarkFire at a tournament of any sort that even remotely resembles a gathering involving Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube. Yes, even though I have only been to 7 tournaments (5 of them being biweeklies) it still proves you wrong...:3

From now on, I will no longer say im going to a tournament unless I am truely comitted to doing so...meow :3

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Chill dude. Lol it's no sweat off my back if you don't show up, so don't go all crazy and **** with your "I don't care what you have to say" nonsense. It's a joke, and you know it is, so quit getting your panties in a bunch.

I love everyone with all of my soul.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Are there still going to be biweeklies in SoCal? I'm coming down to UCLA in late September to start my frosh year of college, and I was looking forward to playing w/ some of the SoCal elites (especially with SSB3 when that comes out...).

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

like i said it depends on the situation , we will keep things updated and post when it is necessarily. Right now people in so cal are more focused on melee fc training at our bi weeklies, which might be the next one comming up if we have one. Thats if we decided to throw one more, i have to wait till ken gets back from maryland, so yeah just keep checking this thread. :lick:

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I don't get in another car crash on my way down...how stupid...freaking car stops DEAD in the middle of the road...we hit the brakes...they lock...we skid...BAM...

Those guys were high to the max...and their insurance wasn't even from here. It was from Baja. I'm calling shenanigans on that one.

UGH...MUST TRAIN FOR FC3!!! x_x;

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
Dark_Fire said:
Are you the king of ****
LOL XD not just gabe, the whole crew

anyways, fun bi, thanks for another great one, may have been small but still fun as ever. you scared the **** out of me when we got to your house mike, good one <.< im at work now so prob shout out later >.>

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Teamscape In Socal!

From July 1st though July 4th, ender, Uraj, Malix, Milk, and I will be in socal. We hope that any of you in socal can come visit us for some smashing in our hotel room:

Ramada Limited Suites
2141 S Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA

We hope to see you there.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
last bi weekly

still undecided, on the last bi weekly but it will be the saturday after this saturday.

sinma are u interested in car rental and how much are u willing to fork out for car rental.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I can't drive legally. My vision is too poor.

I have already heard from hugo that he is gonna stop by for a few matches. Maybe trevyn too. I heard trevyn is housing nick who is going to socal for the same reason we are. I hope we can get some good matches with everyone who comes.

EDIT: it sounds like quite a few ppl are gonna show up....it would be great if sum1 could bring a TV and cube. Thanks

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
manacloud1 said:
still undecided, on the last bi weekly but it will be the saturday after this saturday.

sinma are u interested in car rental and how much are u willing to fork out for car rental.
You'd have to host a biweekly this weekend in order for them to come, Mike...which I know is completely out of the question.

As for driving, Simna...it's a mere 7 miles away. JUST in case Mike has a change of heart, here are the directions. It's 12 minutes driving...so maybe you could take a cab.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...NATOMA+AVE&2c=WESTMINSTER&2s=CA&2z=92683-6804

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i would take a cab if i didnt have to pay for any of it....i got taken for a ride in a cab last year and it was way too much, but ill hold onto those directions

since theer wont be a biweekly you guys shouldnt have too much trouble coming down should u?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
i want to set the record straight

as most of you know this we are planning to create a bi weekly this saturday. Yes this saturday. If you are planning to go and can help us with tvs or game cubes and smash games post something so we can know. The last bi weekly was very small but we only had 2 tvs which made it took forever. Help is appreciated. In addition to set things straight, if your planning to go we need to be more strict about people having to enter both, because the point of a bi weekly isnt suppose to mean hey ill be stingy and come later so i can only watch or join singles because i know i dont stand a chance in doubles. The point is to come and have fun, if your planning to show up later just for singles we know who u are and wont let you enter. So if you come , either come to both or just dont come. Other than that, we have no problems.

The following bi weekly yosh will still be here.
Zeldagis from dbr said hell be here in so cal from july 1 to the 3rd so, dbr might show. Btw, if we have time we will have a crew tourney, which is most likely a no because there is never time :cry: .

For all you that skim stuff. Yes, there is a bi weekly ON JULY 3rd, this saturday.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
cool

alright mike, this time you can count on me to bring a cube. Yosh i want my rematch :chuckle:

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'll probably be going, but I'd leave sharply at 5pm to meet some friends for AX which I've already made plans to meet before I knew about this. As always if I come i'll bring my TV+Cube.

Arash

Smash Lord
wow smashboards looks weird

anywho, biweekly eh? i have 3 things to say about this

1. omar - sure why not

2. simna and etc. - anaheim is not too far at all, call (949) 413-1689 either friday or hella early saturday

3. gabe - bowser will get his revenge

that is all:)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
we actually....really gotta be at AX at noon on saturday....is there any way anyone can pick us up later? its ok with us if we only do friendlies...i mean like...i especially wanna play this guy arash here...hugs can give me the dollar he owes me later, i wanna play arash

Zarelid

Smash Lord
whoa simba your sig froze it says Keevo$, but yeah just skip AX for a bit I mean how important could it be?

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Simna, your staying in socal for 4 friggen days, man. What is going on at AX saturday at noon that could possibly be better then going to a biweekly? Aren't they going to do the same thing at the expo on sunday?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
aww I guess im going to miss another biweekly. I have to go to my niece's baptism on sat and its at LA too. I just feel like ditching that and head straight over there but I cant ill get my ??? kicked. Have a good time.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Everything at AX is on a schedule and there are some things we don't want to miss. Anyway, Arash said he couild pick us up on friday; that would be great for us. I'll call you, Arash.

Charoo

Smash Champion
aww I was hoping to come to the last bi weekly but this saturday is my friend's birthday/ graduation party so I have to go to that one. Oh well good luck to you all.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
ok this is so gay these guys are over here and ****ing sleeping no one come to the bi weekly for them, all they will do is sleep I have never been depressed in my life, they first eat all my food mess up my room then sleep AT 3PM!!! god this is lame

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Zarelid said:
ok this is so gay these guys are over here and ****ing sleeping no one come to the bi weekly for them, all they will do is sleep I have never been depressed in my life, they first eat all my food mess up my room then sleep AT 3PM!!! god this is lame
ROFL...hahahaha poor zarelid xD

You know what you should do? Take some hot coffee and run it down their back...>=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom