• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
When people eat the cereal i love without milk.
Especially If they NEVER go to the store to get the cereal or milk.

Bobtheotherhand

Smash Rookie
When someone turns on an electric... anything and it makes a high pitched whine.. when it seems someone's looking at you're ear while they're talking to you..

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
when i am in an arguement and i make several points, and several things to back it up and how it happens to them too, but they keep on with THE SAME SENTENCE "but it just sucks, i can't explain it" well if you gave me a reason i can prove you wrong, one time my friend said i was being unchristian by watching anime, than i said that he was being unchristian by lieing and insulting people. than somebody told on me. it is ok when they seem to be winning an arguement, but when i bring up a point, OH NO.worse than fanboys.and they have the nerve to come up after that and say "well anime does suck" LIKE IT'S A STATEMENT/FACT!!!! IT IS AN OPINION YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!
also. in these arguements: i back my points up with facts and they back theirs up with THEIR opinions.
for example
"anime sucks"
me "wierd because a majority of people love it"
"well not many people are otaku (w/e that is)"
me "first off *explains what otaku is* and second, THERE ARE A FREAKIN' LOT OF OTAKUS"

another day he comes up and says
"i know why you have trouble making friends"
me "why?"
"not many people are gamers"
the stupidity had me lost for words.

also, my classmates in general are gullible morons too
whenever the teacher says something, they believe it,but when i know they are wrong, they just keep agreeing.
it's like "the teacher said it.it's official"

i know i sound like im mad but i experiance this EVERY DAY.

oh also, my brawl disk is broken and my parents still have my wii.

some people would i like to complain.well tbh, i do.my moron friends would say "we're not complaining" just because it sounds like it is bad.

also, i like to argue, and i get into arguements alot.sue me.

if somebody i knew read this and said "dude, are you whining" i would say flat out, YES I AM, WHAT IS THERE TO DO?

they can't find anything wrong with it.so they infact, are whining so they hypocrites who live by double standards.fact.

i wish they would realize how stupid they are.

i am sorry this is so long,but they are so stupid!!!
also they call me stupid for having a forumy type of humor (where you act stupid but can be serious aswell) and when i call them stupid for those reasons, his internet girlfriend who does not know not know him gives him a free ride by cussing me out.

one last thing, they repeatidly act as if they do not know what a word is when i constantly explain it.

i have realised it.they're not my friends anymore.

last message:i am complaining. WHO CARES?

-not based, BUT THIS IS A FREAKIN REAL LIFE STORY.
by marthmaster59

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
My iPod not having batteries, and realizing my brother has a constant drone of noise escaping him.

Singing random lyrics he thinks he heard, he mixes "Pendulum" with country music tunes all the time.

choomer

Smash Cadet
Hannah Montana,
The Jonas Brothers;
other stupid, sugary - pop, disney channel based, "starts".

they annoy me beyond anything else.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Youtube Poop.

Nothing is ever creative when it comes to YTP, it's just looping the same sounds over and over at different speeds, and usually involves the old LoZ cartoon.
That's wrong, man.

The YTP you've seen is obviously very uncreative. There are other things in YTPs besides what you mentioned. In fact, today people try very hard NOT to repeat sounds over and over and to use anything besides the Zelda and Mario CD-i. Most poops are brilliantly made, and are actually made into a story with a lot of effort put into them to make them funny.

To put it short, you just haven't seen any quality poops that are actually funny, you've only seen the generic ones. Well, that's what I'm guessing, anyways.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i have one of those snes' where one touch or bumb will freeze the game, with a 50% chance of deleting you 43 hour file of what used to be called final fantasy III but was later corrected as ff6.

yeah. that tops my list.... i think.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Annoying commercials/songs stuck in your head.
hearts stars and horseshoes
clovers and blue moons
pots of gold and rainbows
and the red balloons

i know about a million people know that song. (and not because they heart it)

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
When people accidentally grab you pecs when they trip and fall/

When people yell into the speaker at the drive thru
When people try on shoes at the store and don't put them away.
People who refuse to help on group projects
Couples who decide it's a good idea to stop and make out in a crowded hallway.
Oh, and places on the internet that have a small character limit in AIM, so you either have to cut your sentences short so you can use the next post to express your idea, or there's no logical break up in text, so people just post once they've exceeded the character limit and continue with the thought.

D

Deleted member

When I close / delete/ crash documents on any computer that I have been working on for a substantial amount of time. I did that today in my IT class and contemplated suicide for a second there - it may result in me failing the class.

Sticky hands. Whether it's *** or chocolate, I can't hand stickiness! Also, sweat. I have a srs *** sweat problem that means I leave a trail akin to a slug, which is pretty embarassing and I'm sure others notice, which makes me rather paranoid.

People who take ages to reply to you on messaging programs. I barely talk to anyone on MSN these days, mainly due to me being a bit of a hermit, but when someone contacts me, they are never courteous to reply within the next ****ing ten minutes - at that point, I have forgotten all about them.

When you just miss something in a video game. Be it the 'chopper in CoD4, or the next checkpoint, nothing ****s me off better than knowing that I wasn't lucky enough to jump over right before a grenade hit the dirt next to me.

People interrupting me when I am talking or trying to talk to me about something I don't care about. Seriously, you'd think sixteen-year-olds would be able to tell when a person is talking or that he doesn't want to talk about - for the tenth time - how he said he didn't care about rumble three years ago... STFU, anus brains.

Others trying to insult me over my nerdiness. I'm fine with it, but a couple of times I have been genuinely hurt by girls who've basically ditched me over video games, and so have my friends. Lol, a bit of gaming mentioned and these folk have already made their mind up on you. Limey pricks.

When you hit your elbow / knee on furniture... so bloody irritating. It's at its worst for me when something drops on one of my two (yes, freaking two) in-grown toenails - of course, this happens all the **** time.

Shopping in brightly-lit areas... eurgh, makes me want to kill the person I'm with. Also, 'trendy' shops that sell junk. My family and friends seem to love that crap, but I vehemently despise it.

Music elitists. "Oh my god; Zelda on your PSP? *scoff*" I'll listen to what I want to, Mr. Younger-Than-I-But-Still-Arrogant-And-Overbearing.

People of opposing gender / race/ sexuality that flaunt it as if I'm meant to be offended. Sit down already, or go make me a sammich, *****.

I'll think of some more later.

crewster

Smash Lord
My Sisters.
My controle stick that when I try to do a left Green misile I go right.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Children. Seriously, kids just... bother me.

And people who give me crap about not liking kids. Just because I can have them doesn't mean I have to want to, people. And your baby's not cute. Get over it. (I would never say that to a parent, but they get all offended if I don't tell them how adorable their kid is at least a BILLION times.)

Negativity. I'm not particularly religious, but I do believe in people giving off good/bad energy, so I hate when people around me say hateful things or are just rude in general.

When people describe their dreams to me. This one's kind of hypocritical, because I've had the urge to tell other people about mine, but truthfully.... it didn't happen, so why do you think I care?

CLUTTER. I'm a certified neat-freak.

A lot of things irk me, but I don't think there's anything that bothers me enough to stop talking to someone. Unless they're a genuinely sh***y person, that is.

Blackadder

Smash Master
When people describe their dreams to me. This one's kind of hypocritical, because I've had the urge to tell other people about mine, but truthfully.... it didn't happen, so why do you think I care?
... Just because something didn't happen or was from someone's imagination or whatever doesn't make it any less interesting or valid to talk about.

I mean "Woah, I had a dream that my dead uncle was back! It made me cry."
It's not like that isn't interesting, if a little over-the-top.

Plus, dreams tend to be a gateway into a person's general mood, their thoughts, their level of creativity, ect. I find them really interesting things.

... Just sayin'!

*insert pet peeve here*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
... Just because something didn't happen or was from someone's imagination or whatever doesn't make it any less interesting or valid to talk about.

I mean "Woah, I had a dream that my dead uncle was back! It made me cry."
It's not like that isn't interesting, if a little over-the-top.

Plus, dreams tend to be a gateway into a person's general mood, their thoughts, their level of creativity, ect. I find them really interesting things.

... Just sayin'!

*insert pet peeve here*
I'm not heartless, lol. If one of my friends or family had a dream/nightmare that genuinely upset them, I would be sympathetic and listen.

Otherwise... I'll listen, but I won't like it. I don't know why it annoys me, really, it just does. I hear the words "I had a dream last night about...." and my interest immediately takes a nosedive.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Children. Seriously, kids just... bother me.

And people who give me crap about not liking kids. Just because I can have them doesn't mean I have to want to, people. And your baby's not cute. Get over it. (I would never say that to a parent, but they get all offended if I don't tell them how adorable their kid is at least a BILLION times.)

Negativity. I'm not particularly religious, but I do believe in people giving off good/bad energy, so I hate when people around me say hateful things or are just rude in general.

CLUTTER. I'm a certified neat-freak.

A lot of things irk me, but I don't think there's anything that bothers me enough to stop talking to someone. Unless they're a genuinely sh***y person, that is.
I have some of your peeves [minus disliking dreams, they can be interesting and funny at times].

Sometimes my friends make jokes about how I'll never have kids but the thing is, I don't want kids. I usually go "Yeah, too bad I don't WANT kids" but they just rebut with "Too bad you can't have 'em" and it goes around in circles.

As far negativity, I don't take it well at all. There's a difference between creative criticism and just plain negativity, some people don't know the difference and just go around dumping on everything. I can handle creative criticism, as it helps you get better at what every it is but just plain negativity just creates tension.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm not heartless, lol. If one of my friends or family had a dream/nightmare that genuinely upset them, I would be sympathetic and listen.

Otherwise... I'll listen, but I won't like it. I don't know why it annoys me, really, it just does. I hear the words "I had a dream last night about...." and my interest immediately takes a nosedive.
Weird. ._o

Aaaanyways, I just recalled an odd thing that kinda bugs me; Jack Thompson is no longer a lawyer. Sure, he was a complete ****, but his antics werw at least amusing. The gaming world just isn't the same without him yelling madly in the corner.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'd rather just obsess over the anime instead all day. :3

Ange

Smash Lord
Death Note is the creepiest anime Ive ever seen. Their eyes just annoys the hell outta me.

I kinda get annoyed at people who think that polar bears exist in Sweden. P:

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Death Note is the creepiest anime Ive ever seen. Their eyes just annoys the hell outta me.

I kinda get annoyed at people who think that polar bears exist in Sweden. P:
I kind of get annoyed when people think all people with disabilities have a mental impairment. It's not true. Some of the smartest people I know have disabilities.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
It seems like people in general annoy me these days.

Also Twilight.

I can go on a day-long rant about how much I hate the very existence of that piece of trash but there aren't enough characters available on the internet to fully express the deepness of my hatred for that series.

I mean, the **** thing isn't even written well! There are soooooo many more deserving pieces of literature and yet **** like this gets popular.

Society's standards piss me off too... It's like no one even gives a **** about anything anymore.

Top Bottom