• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There are many, many things that annoy me.

1. People who use the phrase "Half expect"

2. People who use the phrase "Turn of phrase"

3. People who use the phrase "Scared me half to death" (then maybe i hsould scare you again)

4. People who get overexcited about seeing a beluga whale at sea world.

5. That you have to use your wii mote to select brawl and then you go into "Group" mode, the wiimote thinks it can play. so I end up taking the batteries out of it.

6. Toon Link

7. When a TV network replaces your favorite show with some generic soap opera crap. Or it gets moved to an unwatchable time like Tuesdays at 4:30 A.M

8. When girls crush your heart, and don't even care about you.

9 When people lie abot some really small crap. e.g: I didn't take the penny!

10. Little Kids on mics in certain games. It's rated T for Teen, not Toddler.

11.Superstitious People. Example: The World is going to end in 2012.

12. People who say "I know what you're thinking". NO YOU DON'T! STFU!

13. Bedtimes.

14. 7chan

15. People who put their names in leet speak so it takes 5 minutes to figure out what it says. Like so:
|3@|2|2y \/\/h|73

16. Valley Girls

17. Over-religious people.

18. Pennies

19. When you're in a rush to get to the bathroom and you whip it out, but not far enough, so you end up just barely nicking the edge of the button flap on your pants and it goes f*cking everywhere.

20. People who use meme's IRL. "SHOOP DA WHOOP"

21. People who take advantage of a problem in the family. Example: My Great Great Twice Removed Uncle Yigoshlav Neeshtick from Yugoslavia whom I've never met before died 3 months ago so i can't do my homework for a couple years.

22. People OBSESSED with football

23. Sydney Crosby

24. When youre in an elevator all by yourself on your way to the 57th floor and then you stop at the 12th floor for some reason and a group of about 600 ******s get in and want to go through every floor between.

25. People, who, overuse, commas, lawl.

26. People who use the word "Like" in their sentences. "I was all like 'Dude ,like, wheres your, like.....car?"

27. When people in the movie theater that have already seen the movie start yelling out things like "OMG WATCH THIS LAWL HES GONNA POP OUT AND SCARE HER HALF TO DEATH! SHE DOESNT EVEN HALF EXPECT IT!!!!" FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

28. People who boast because they figured out how to find a hypotenuse of a triangle...to 2nd graders.

29. People who say "your mom".

30. Any number ending in 3.

And many, many more.
I know what you're thinking. ~_^

MBreeto

Smash Ace
The progressive insurance girl.
The new geico commercials (with the money stack with eyes)
The old geico commercials
Comedians who think they are funny when they aren't
Tom Cruise at the end of Tropic Thunder. (it wasn't funny. I'm sorry)
...and more

MojoMan

Smash Ace
When a crazy psycho substitute teacher tells me that I am possessed by the devil for playing Yu Gi Oh and then tells me to write anessay on why wi gi voards are bad and how I have been warned.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
When a crazy psycho substitute teacher tells me that I am possessed by the devil for playing Yu Gi Oh and then tells me to write anessay on why wi gi voards are bad and how I have been warned.
You can write an essay on how they are good versus bad, oh. Stand up, mang. ;3

D

Deleted member

I know a guy who says "Fail" aloud. Just that word. In real life. It really gets on my nerves for some reason.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
I know a guy who says "Fail" aloud. Just that word. In real life. It really gets on my nerves for some reason.
It's a good thing you don't know me, then...

Edit: I have no idea why my sig showed up, I'm really sorry, Azua

Azua edit: in the 'advanced' reply feature, under the 'save changes/post' etc etc buttons, there's an "Additional Options" section.
the first checkbox should be your sig =p

wario2009

Smash Rookie
lol @ fail... I can see how that would be annoying. I hate when people call other people "stupid", "idiot" or any other negative word

DemonFart

Smash Lord
We live on an extremely steep hill.
If it snows, there is no way we can leave the house and no way people can get to us.

This sucks when YOU JUST WANT A ****ING PIZZA
oh...thats different. yeah snow must suck for you and i can see why.

Darkslash

Smash Master
If it snows, there is no way we can leave the house and no way people can get to us.

You know what? It REALLY sucks when you live on FLAT land. Let me explain.

Up in Canada we don't live in Igloos. Actually its pretty green up here :p. So any ways we had this major Snow fall. Next morning the snow was about a half a meter (I think that's around 2 feet or .5 yards I dunno.) thick. Yea so I walk out side and I'm knee deep in snow.

So when the snow melts, theres the problem. The water doesn't go down hill. IT ****ING STAYS IN PLACE. Yea so when it goes -0 Degrees Celsius outside, the water freezes and my street becomes one big ice strip. AND That killer becuase a majority of it is black ice >:[

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yep. I had that problem when I lived in the boonies on a farm.
The best part is when the water freezes, it destroys the pathetic little dirt roads that go through the town and the outskirts, so it ruins your tires too.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer

This is also why I hate snow. It really isn't that bad if you live in a flat area, but when you live on a hill, it's the absolutely the worst.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I hate it when people do something to you that they know is stupid for a ******** reason, but they apologize to you and just continue to do it. Then they get pissed at you because you're angry at them since they're being inconsiderate.

I hate when people knock on my door and don't wait for me to say okay before they come in. I don't mind them coming in, but wth, why knock if you're not going to wait for a response from the person inside?

I hate when you just keep getting this nagging feeling that you're forgetting something and you can't get rid of it.

I hate drivers who NEVER FRICKIN SIGNAL. It just takes one little finger to push the crappy lever and possibly prevent an accident, but they're too lazy to do it. I also hate those people who stop as stop signs AFTER you and speed on first anyway, forcing you to slow down or stop in the middle. People who don't let me change lanes when they have plenty of room also irk me.

MoonGhost

Smash Rookie
I hate when people at a grocery store are looking for a bag of salad. They sit there forever deciding which one to get, manhandling each bag, crushing pieces of lettuce with their bony, unforgiving fingers. Ugh, once they put dressing on it, it'll all taste the same.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
i hate politically correct people
I hate people in general. Their avarice, self serving nature, and general apathy are the reason why this world is turning to **** economically and environmentally.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, we are screwed. Does it annoy people if I am much too literal?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
It annoys me when my dog throws a temper tantrum because I don't let him on the couch.

....because he can't get up there by himself, and he almost always ends up falling off because he hasn't figured out that he needs to be a little more calm when he's on the furniture.

Top Bottom