• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

MarthBeast

Smash Apprentice
Azua edit: lololol i'ma censor dodge because I MEAN BUSINESS, YO
also, don't spam.
if you have an issue with the mods, take it to forum disputes.

and god ****it i did it so fast it didn't register the edits.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
People that think I have some sort of vendetta against them because I happen to be doing my job.

Has happened twice this week.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
don't worry about those losers. they'll eventually get banned for not listening to you.

people who think i'm a troll.

Blackadder

Smash Master
People who use the word 'love' wrong.
It's that kinda clarity that makes me love you Xsy. :) (Zing!)

I'm kinda bugged by people that hate swearing. Yeah, there's a time and a place, I dig that -- but complaining about a movie or something because of a swear count is just... I dunno. Something's wrong with it. It always comes off as so stuck up, head up your own intestine. If the words work, they work.

But then I myself have pretty easy going standards.

... Which is why I can love Xsy. (Double zing!)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
People that say an opinion is an insult. When a parent can't listen to a child's ideas... >_>

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
The balance of logic and jokes I have to use to get people to pay attention. If I presented straight facts to people, it is boring and dry.. and lame...

So, I can make arguments, but if I don't reference sex or drugs or insulting someone using the facts than it was a failed attempt.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
people that still have santa hats on their avatars even though it's past christmas *cough*PHLOAT*cough*. haha jk

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I hate comedians who say a joke and immediately do some weird inhale thing right after. Like, "blah blah blah joke.. uuhhhhhhhh". It's hard to explain, but a lot of comedians do it

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
GNATS

...this topic is about some little tiny things that annoy you, right...? gnats are little tiny things... and they... nevermind... T_T

Darkslash

Smash Master
GNATS

...this topic is about some little tiny things that annoy you, right...? gnats are little tiny things... and they... nevermind... T_T
NOOO. Where I used to live there were these Gnat looking inscets and they were huge as ****. Seriously. Of course that was 5 years ago. Now I would of taken a lighter,axe and some water and burn that thing to hell.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I find those hardened pieces of milk from them too, I am annoyed to find a squished little bug in my favorite glass. It seemed suspicious. :/

Top Bottom