• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am so lonelyyyyy..........in this bathroom....

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I hate it when people lick their finger before giving you a piece of paper....Its so horrible. You'll be reading the paper and you'll place your finger in something mildly wet.

4Serial

Smash Lord
i it when you're hate eating chips or popcorn with someone
and when you take one and put it in your mouth
it's kind of wet. it's a really disgusting feeling.

@mimic king: lol you racist D:

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
Here are the tiny things that annoy me.

-Notebook checks. I mean, seriously, what's the point of forcing everyone to take notes in a certain way?

-Responsibilitiy based classses (you know, those classes where homework is like 70% of your grade). Those are just lame.

-Basic Brawl. Nobody wants to fight random, unskilled noobs over and over again.

-People who complain about "spamming" in Super Smash. A true Smasher can easily beat a spammer, because spammers are so predictable.

-Affirmative action. I'm not gonna comment any further on this one, because some hypersensitive nutjob might get offended.

-Morbidly obese people. Come on, gluttons, is it that hard not to eat your own weight in food every day?

-The Super Bowl. Football sucks, and so does the Super bowl.

SwordmasterXXXI

Smash Journeyman
Another thing is People that brag to their friends about things they shouldn't be proud of. Some girl in my science class last semester was bragging to her friends that her mom beat her in the head with a frying pan because she was failing all of her classes. Honestly, are you cool now? lol

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Another thing is People that brag to their friends about things they shouldn't be proud of. Some girl in my science class last semester was bragging to her friends that her mom beat her in the head with a frying pan because she was failing all of her classes. Honestly, are you cool now? lol
Wow. You can tell she got hit in the head.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Ouch that must have hurt! No wonder she is failing them all..

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
You know what I hate? Games set in World War II. There is nothing unique, innovative, special, deep, powerful, or good about a game set in World War II. The weapons are inaccurate and inefficient, the maps are typically pretty bland and generic, the shotgun is ALWAYS the only good option, and most of all, game companies are cheapening the lives lost in that war by turning them into a marketing gimmick. Seriously, am I the only person who's picked up on just how ****ing offensive that is?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
You know what I hate? Games set in World War II. There is nothing unique, innovative, special, deep, powerful, or good about a game set in World War II. The weapons are inaccurate and inefficient, the maps are typically pretty bland and generic, the shotgun is ALWAYS the only good option, and most of all, game companies are cheapening the lives lost in that war by turning them into a marketing gimmick. Seriously, am I the only person who's picked up on just how ****ing offensive that is?
THANK YOU.

Ugh, it is a bit atrocious. I try to think positively and say to myself military games make people respect soldiers more. Of course, after four Call of Duties I would think they would've gotten the message.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
The way smashboards scrolls you down randomly when it loads.

Already said that, but It is even worse when I am on a slower PC... grrr.

M.K

Level 55
Thank you for expressing my thoughts.
Nobody remembers the people who lost their lives terribly, but they remember what PLANE or BOAT was awesome in it :embarrass

Takumaru

Smash Lord
People know act like they know EVERYTHING and feel it is necessary to correct you on everything you do even if they're wrong. :mad:

Riku00

Smash Ace
my little sister!!!!!
people who join my circle in school that look nerdy and don't play smash. I would be annoyed even if they did play smash.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
people who think they "grew out" of video games. seriously, video games aren't little kid toys. idiots.

DNFanatic

Smash Cadet
People who speak random Spanish in everyday events. It's annoying as frack when the moment occers when you have to say "Thank you" But the person says "Gracias". It also really doesnt help if the person is not the race where the Spanish language comes from. There is one guy in my Language class who does this with the teacher. Myself being two seats away from him doesnt help my sanity.

Top Bottom