• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

S l o X

Smash Champion
After reading through three pages or so, I think I've immediately stopped some bad habits.
/
Chewing gum with your mouth open, I mean...really? It's not hard to close your mouth people.

Also, people who try to convert you when your obviously not interested...go away.

Healer

Smash Apprentice
The way me and my friend now converse, we call it the "question game" when we dont have anything to talk bout we just ask random irrelevant questions, it's so annoying. We haven't had a serious conversation w/o the question game in like forever.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I wans't sure where to post this, but smashwiki has been pissing me off lately. The webpage keeps freezing, and I think it's the advertisements doing it. Anybody else got this problem?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
When people don't READ before they POST. ><

And I agree with FadingNirvana completely. Really? Christmas in November? What happened to Thanksgiving? *sigh*
Well, people tend to be more excited for Christmas, and it's an easy way to make money for businesses, so Thanksgiving is sadly overlooked. I always remember it, because it's either paired with my birthday, or around that time. :p

I hate it when someone is in a movie theater and I hear that they've seen it, and they start saying what's about to happen. :/

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, I kind of figured that. Sadly, that's true. They start Christmas celebrations and sales before Thanksgiving is even close. Christmas gets people thinking about their wish lists, and getting presents early, so they rush out to the nearest sale of something that they want to get for someone. Since Thanksgiving is more of a mealtime-centered holiday, compared to Christmas, which the media has warped into a present-centered holiday, Christmas draws more attention and thus gets more sales. :/

And I know what you mean- I'm the same way with spoilers from the mangas of the animes I watch! ><

Jane

Smash Hero
its not the media's fault at all. it consumers, as in, everyone that buys gifts. they are solely responsible for making christmas huge.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
It seems like a dual effort to me. If it was solely the consumers, then stores wouldn't have to waste money advertising sales in November as much as they do. The customers would be running to the doors. Whether or not people were the ones who started the mass gift purchasing for Christmas, the media is definitely into it now. I don't think most people would buy gifts in November (save for those who are very early planners) if it wasn't advertised so profusely. People would probably start mass buying Christmas gifts as soon as it's December. But I respect your opinion on this- I'm just explaining what I said. People definitely may have been the ones to start it, but the media is bringing it to nearly insane proportions. I honestly don't remember Christmas commercials a few years ago this early in November.

Edit: I apologize for the rant. It's just that seeing way too many Christmas commercials makes me want to rant. >< No offense intended.

By-Tor

Smash Cadet
I hate getting boners at inconvenient times (class) and I

HATE

when ice cream is in the freezer for too long and when you try to scoop some out it's like a brick and you have to microwave it for a minute

Jane

Smash Hero
oh yeah i totally respect your opinion too, this is all just for the sake of expressing my opinion on the matter, not to start anything! :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This one guy at school. He tries to help me out, but he keeps telling me "the right thing, this is what you gotta do, etc etc".

I understand that he is pushing me so that I may be succesful, and I might be doing well because of that, but in whole it is REALLY REALLY annoying. But I respect it and accept his help.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
oh yeah i totally respect your opinion too, this is all just for the sake of expressing my opinion on the matter, not to start anything! :D
Ok, good! :D Didn't want to start anything either, so I'm glad we both agree on that! ^^

I hate it when people say the same thing over and over... not when it's just twice or so, but if they repeat the same thing many times I get a little irritated. I don't know why. :/

sammy p

Smash Lord
i hate it when your talking to someone on the phone, and they have to go, and they SAY they will call you back..... but they NEVER do! :mad:

NeoAkira

Smash Apprentice
-I hate it when people don't flush the urinals at school (how ****ing lazy can you be?)

-I hate it when multiple people ask the same question at multiple points in class (even worse when it's a stupidly easy question)

-I hate it when people see you walking behind them into a building but don't bother to hold the door open for even a second.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
@Neoakira: you just reminded me an annoying thing:

I really hate the bathrooms in the schoo. Such pigs: Washing my hands and in the soap dispenser is pee (how in the world can they piss in there?), **** on the floor, pee on the floor, a ginormous log of **** in the toilet that is all clogged up, broken doors (that means no privacy for taking a ****), etc.

I swear I wish I could put a stop to that

sammy p

Smash Lord
I really hate the bathrooms in the schoo. Such pigs: Washing my hands and in the soap dispenser is pee (how in the world can they piss in there?), **** on the floor, pee on the floor, a ginormous log of **** in the toilet that is all clogged up, broken doors (that means no privacy for taking a ****), etc.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
although this made me laugh very loudly, i TOTALLY agree with this :mad::mad:

ru5514n

Smash Ace
@Neoakira: you just reminded me an annoying thing:

I swear I wish I could put a stop to that
Believe me, your school isn't the only one with a problem like that. While we have yet to see piss in the soap dispenser, nobody can use the cubicles because there is piss literally all over the floor :urg: how can anybody have that bad of an aim.

Plus, no one in the world seems to know what that little silver handle on the toilet is for.

By-Tor

Smash Cadet
I wans't sure where to post this, but smashwiki has been pissing me off lately. The webpage keeps freezing, and I think it's the advertisements doing it. Anybody else got this problem?
get adblocking software for your browser, it's absolutely amazing

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
***** who say "You MUST do/see/read/play/listen to this!" and it's not complete and utter rubbish!
Walking behind slow people
Going on holiday (the worst was we got £1,000 nicked at Cyprus!)

Healer

Smash Apprentice
I hate not being able to come up with a good comeback till later on.
i hate that and also coming up with a comeback that everyone thinks it's good but some afterthought it's really stupid lolz.

I also hate when I tell people I'm hispanic, and they think I'm lying especially I can't speak spanish fluently. Ugh, it' pisses me the helll off. If I WAS white, i'd be as proud of it as i am when i'm hispanic and why the hell would i pose. This area in my life make me feel that some people are just dum***es

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
-I hate it when people take a picture and one of the people there doesnt smile like they have issues.
-I hate it when my family grabs some of my stuff and then ask can they have some
-I hate it when I do good at something but when i get in front of the real deal I mess up
-I hate it when people get shocked that i like rock and techno more then rap because im black

By-Tor

Smash Cadet
I hate it when people try and to pictures of me. I'm not ugly, I'm just NOT photogenic in the least. And then I have to cover my face up, which insults them

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Oi Those ninja people, I mean nerds. The ones that do Ryan higas ninja flash straight in your face and start going

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU JUST GOT ******* NINJA FLASHED.

briansmith

Smash Rookie
Which game is tougher to master, 8-ball or 9-ball? It seems like everyone has a preference. I think there really is no "right" answer. Just wanted to see what everyone thought. Thanks for the input.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
The sound of metal(Forks, etc.) getting scraped at eachother, just thinking about it makes me feel weird.... or when people make this metal sound when they eat something with a fork(Which is why I never do that)

Thats the MOST thing.

Top Bottom