• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What can ness do about marios fludd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
IC' infinite is completely different than Dedede's... But that is to be discussed in that thread.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
LOL @ you guys for thinking I'm serious.

A few pages back, I said Ness doesn't have a projectile...
I saw that but I laughed so yeah... I didn't feel like saying anything about it... Nobody takes anyone seriously here.

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
Thanks a lot. Because of this thread I learned I cant recover against Mario's fludd with Ness, so I gave up on Link and main Pichu now. You happy?
THIS......is a smart man. ness should just get tossed out the game, like seriously i honestly believe Geodude would stand a better chance at survival in brawl then ness. everyone should just drop him =]

Uffe

Smash Hero
He wants to beat us so he can be set in the Genius World Records 2009. ;D

Levitas

the moon
Or perhaps it's the wavezap to magnet pull and then PKT recovery that makes him not die ever.

Except when he's playing a decent character. Lucas is still bad :/

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yeah, Lucas has a Zap Jump. Plus that Wave-bouncing stuff so he doesn't have to use PKT2.

Deva

Smash Lord
Wait what? You gave up on Link because you feel Ness can't recover? Anyway you cannot kill the good mood either.
Yes, the realization that there was absolutely nothing Ness could do against Mario's fludd killed my love of Link and made Pichu my new savior. Get it? I can use Pichu in Brawl. And by use Pichu I mean Mario mumrah snarf.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
He's our boy nao!

Aaand, I'm maining Brawl Roy. You can stick to Melee Roy.

No, Pichu uses electricity. You shut down water with FIRE!!!!!!1111!!!one1

Deva

Smash Lord
No, Pichu uses electricity. You shut down water with FIRE!!!!!!1111!!!one1
I fail to see the logic in that statement.

Ness's recovery getting ***** by fludd = maining Pichu. That's about as set in stone as it can get.

Deva

Smash Lord
no, it's Ness + mario with the tangeant of Link as an outside variable that equals Pichu. Think of Link as change in x from the limit process definition of a derivitive. Then it all makes sense.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What the fuhk is going on with the Ness boards? I hibernate for a few months and this shet happens.

Link is terrible in every Smash game.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Yeah, the Marios attempted to hijack the boards yesterday. Good thing we held our ground.

Mith_

Smash Champion
ness can do nothing about the fludd.
his tiny body cannot handle the ownage.

edit: holy crap 23 pages in 1 day.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Technically, it hasn't been 24 hours yet, so ^that is true. But this started yesterday...and that has been said already.

EDIT: Shoot, annoying posted before me X_X

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Uhuh...you know what. This has got me thinking. I'll play anyone who thinks that they can gimp Ness. Just for fun. I want to play people determined to gimp Ness. Just so I can improve my recovery.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Mods will never come here just because of the fact that the Ness boards seem to be private for only Pichu, or Mario, or Ness mains and a few lucky ones.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Ref, I think we can avoid the spam threads if you get your Q&A thread stickied. That way, we just direct them there (and to avoid this stuff).

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
This has become the most popular topic seen around these Ness boards in a long time, lol. 24 pages in one day, man does this make me feel people are finding the love for Ness <3 lol. We are finally being found in the Character Discussion List! This made me laugh.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Ref, I think we can avoid the spam threads if you get your Q&A thread stickied. That way, we just direct them there (and to avoid this stuff).
I don't think that would make much of a difference.

This thread was clearly a joke to begin with.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Too bad Mario is being possesed by Fludd. There is no such thing as Mario vs anyone. It's fludd possesed Mario vs character X.

And you do know that Ness would have died regardless of what Mario did. Mario in that vid is showing off.
(this is actually true, no jokes this time)

PKNintendo

Smash Master
lol abussing the ness getting caped much??? LMAO!!!

dude pk nintendo please just give up....nesss sucks..i think yoshi...and capt falcon have a better chance.....
Yup. The Ness would have died regardless. It's like playing with your food!

Mario: Hey Ness, need help.

Ness: Yeah kinda...

Mario: Not enough distance?
TOO BAD!!!

(cookie for reference)

Ness: NO! But whatever, I was going to die regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom