• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what character would own everyone if he/she were real?

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
The spacies definitely. Reflect + Lasers + Arwings + BARREL ROLL + LANDMASTER!!!!!!! = Domination.

Samus would be pretty beast as well.

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf of course, it's not like you'll be carrying any light arrows or the master sword around, though I did see it at a convention yesterday T_T. Though Ness is also likely to be the strongest character too.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon. Real-life application!

Jimmy strolls down the street and sees a purple-clad figure running for him. It turns out to be Captain Falcon and he stops.
"Uh... no way... you're Captain Falcon?"
C. Falcon latches onto, and kicks Jimmy into the stomach backward onto the ground. "YES!"

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Captain Falcon. Real-life application!

Jimmy strolls down the street and sees a purple-clad figure running for him. It turns out to be Captain Falcon and he stops.
"Uh... no way... you're Captain Falcon?"
C. Falcon latches onto, and kicks Jimmy into the stomach backward onto the ground. "YES!"
Did anyone watch that video I posted? The Captain actually Falcon Punches the galaxy. And wins.

Milos

Smash Lord
I don't understand this. seriously, Captain Falcon. He's too crazy, nobody seems to understand. Snake wouldn't be able to do anything before getting hit in the teeth with a knee....

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
I don't get why people are throwing around names like Ness and Captain Falcon. There are really only a couple of characters that would be capable of causing devastation on a wide scale.

One is Samus Aran. She single-handedly destroys planets for a living. She has armor and energy shielding which are specifically designed to resist post-modern weaponry. She has a starship that can nuke large structures and also fully re-equip her at any time. Between the Speed Boots and Space Jump, she can effectively fly at very high speeds while obliterating anything she comes in contact with as long as she's in the open (and since we build our cities on the surface instead of in complex subterranean tunnel systems, this would be pretty much "always"). And the Plasma Beam will shear through anything not protected by energy shields. See a tank coming? Kill the driver or ignite its fuel supply right through its armor with one shot, or just fire off a couple Super Missiles if she doesn't feel like turning on her x-ray visor. It would probably take a nuclear strike to stop a rampaging Samus, and she could still probably get away if she knew it was coming.

Theoretically, Ganondorf should be able to do something unpleasant, what with being just barely short of being a living divinity and being allegedly immune to most weaponry. I mean, he conquers worlds all the time. Of course, this is all assuming that his magic would even function in a world where the Triforce and the three goddesses don't exist. I think I remember the King of Red Lions once mentioning that when an earlier Link departed from Hyrule, the Triforce of Courage left him, which was why it was scattered throughout the ocean at the time.

I guess the Star Fox team might be able to do some damage depending on how advanced the Arwings are, but I honestly don't see it happening. The only reason they do so well is that their enemy always seems to consist of unarmored ships hovering squarely in front of them and shooting highly reflectable lasers. Try barrel-rolling your way through a stream of armor-piercing bullets or homing rockets. I guess they might be a threat to a city if supported by the Great Fox, but we already know that it can be taken down with a big enough payload of conventional explosives. I think they could be taken care of easily enough.

I don't think any of the others could cause any problems that couldn't be solved with, say, a pistol.

Machete

Smash Ace
Lucas, and specially Ness, are monsters at the end of their games.
Ganondorf... he's a semigod, and almost invincible.
Samus, she has enough firepower to destroy almost every other character.

Mewtwo (if you count Melee), is also a freaking beast.

If you count their ships, then Fox, Falco and Wolf would be almost unstoppable too.

Other characters, like Marth, Ike and Link would be powerful too... but not THAT powerful.

Staco

Smash Champion
metaknight would beam behjind you and schnipp schnipp you will rest in pieces xD
pummeluf would sleep next to you :p

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Snake. Necks snapping and bodies burning everywhere.

Ganondorf is my second nomination.

R.O.B. IS REAL.

And he *****.
Real life ROB is only good for scaring cats and spilling drinks.

He would be beaten to a pulp if he encountered any of the the other characters in real life.

Conformal_Invariance

Smash Journeyman
On the border of Westminster and Arvada, CO, in a
Ganondorf has plot immunity - he's only defeatable by Link, and can only be sealed by the Sages/Zelda.

Full power Ganon cannot be killed except by the Master Sword/Silver Arrows.

Now Mewtwo - see, his psionics are on a level that's absolutely ridiculous - while he wouldn't be able to KILL Ganon, he could certainly prevent him from ever moving again.

These same psionics grant him both foresight and practically instantaneous reflexes, and the only real way to combat a Psychic is with another Psychic.

Ness and Lucas are still kids. They CAN suffer bodily harm. They'd be crushed.

Samus has missiles, sure... but that Luminoth Sentinel? You remember him, from Echoes? Yeah, he'd probably be able to kick Samus' ***, because he's got hyperadvanced reflexes, energy manipulation on par with the Chozo, and Psionics.

Zelda's magic? Yeah, it takes time for her. She'd be disabled.

Captain Nipples beats him in a badass contest, but in terms of actual combat ability he'd be crushed.

As much as I'd want others to win, Mewtwo's brainpower just completely outshines everyone.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd have to go with G&W... I mean, what can you do to defend against something that, if coming at the right angle is nigh invisible, and by the time you know it's there has already smacked your face with a turtle, hammer, or other of various weaponry. Although I can definitely see the argument for Ganondorf due to his plot-based immunity, even he wouldn't be able to see the #9 hammer coming before it blew him into space so he was no longer a threat

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ganondorf has plot immunity - he's only defeatable by Link, and can only be sealed by the Sages/Zelda.

Full power Ganon cannot be killed except by the Master Sword/Silver Arrows.

Now Mewtwo - see, his psionics are on a level that's absolutely ridiculous - while he wouldn't be able to KILL Ganon, he could certainly prevent him from ever moving again.

These same psionics grant him both foresight and practically instantaneous reflexes, and the only real way to combat a Psychic is with another Psychic.

Ness and Lucas are still kids. They CAN suffer bodily harm. They'd be crushed.

Samus has missiles, sure... but that Luminoth Sentinel? You remember him, from Echoes? Yeah, he'd probably be able to kick Samus' ***, because he's got hyperadvanced reflexes, energy manipulation on par with the Chozo, and Psionics.

Zelda's magic? Yeah, it takes time for her. She'd be disabled.

Captain Nipples beats him in a badass contest, but in terms of actual combat ability he'd be crushed.

As much as I'd want others to win, Mewtwo's brainpower just completely outshines everyone.

I'm sure Ness' brainpower (PSI) could match Mewtwo, though not his body...

His brainpower was enough to match Giygas...the ORIGINAL Mewtwo

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i'd say mewtwo and ganondorf. mewtwo will just destroy everything by thinking about it, and ganon is practically immortal.

Sonic runs at the speed of sound...
Sonic could cut a hole through anything while he's running at that speed...
Anything else is auto-fail, Sonic can run right through them.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Wait, technically, is GaW were to turn sideways in relative position to something that was approaching him, wouldn't his 2D body just cut it in half? That might as well be invulnerability cause we can't do anything to affect him on a multi-dimensional scale :O

Plus, how can we PROVE, that GaW is able to be affected by Psionics? Yeah, you could could throw **** at him physically, but see above. Go for his mind? How do we know he HAS a mind? He could be a machine of endless rage and destruction!

Buiji

Smash Rookie
I think that it sounds like Ganondorf for the immortality reason...

Samus' super high tech self and planet destroying job title is pretty convincing...

Ness would destroy. look up who Giygas is, and realize what he conquered.
(being a ness player, id even say he could take down g-dorf.)

other than that...snake for just being who he is. i mean cmon.

volbound1700

Smash Master
They would all be pretty tough but in the end they would be all defeated. The toughest ones will probably be Samus (hard to catch), Sonic (same as Samus), Ganondorf (smart), Bowser (just bring his army of wierdos), Pikachu (hard to catch, shoots lightning, smart, fast), and Star Fox.

The heroes would be able to avoid danger more likely then the villians (afterall they do beat the Villians up a lot of time).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Olimar's less tall than a Duracell battery and could easily be stepped on accident with no one noticing he was there...

hectichobo

Smash Ace
POKEMON TRAINER HIMSELF!!! He is also from a different demention. He is also immortal. He is also Phycic. And if he feel liek it he can drive 15 land masters at a time. And he will catch us all. He might even catch Chuck Norris in a Land Master. Then hell will break loose.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Pokémon Trainer. Because he gotta catch us all. Also, he can take Mewtwo out from a pokéball.

But Ridley would own even more. He's a frigging flamethrowing space dragon! He also commands a whole army of space pirates. If he wanted to conquer the Earth, he would conquer it. Until Samus arrives, of course... But she would lose all her power-ups, and wouldn't be able to recover them because there are no chozo ruins on the Earth.

SAMUS, YOU MUST RECOVER!!!

Top Bottom