• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what character would own everyone if he/she were real?

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
On a technological scale where all ablilities were given to the individual I would have to say its between
samus and mewtwo.

Samus b/c all it takes is the genocide cannon
and Mewtwo ungodly psychic abilities

as for magic users I dont know if there is a way to judge the magic users fairly? I dont know if zelda could send someone to another dimension or use death spells?

Best101

Smash Ace
Mewtwo: He's untouchable

Lucario (I don't know any powers he has outside of SSBB, but he has a movie based on him)

Giga Bowser: Godzilla

Ganon (not Ganondorf)

Samus: Much more advanced technology than ours (force fields, plasma beams, self-repairing gunships)

Fox, Falco, Wolf: LANDMASTAH!

Master chief: You didn't say SSB only characters did you?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ice climbers= go around freezing ppl to death
Yoshi= chewing people up
Bowser= Giga bowser:)
Kirby= bottomless pit
Pit= and angel for pete's sake

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Samus Aran. Obviously.

In hand to hand combat, Samus has her Varia Suit, which makes her nearly impervious to most physical attacks, and nullifies any weakness to temperature based attacks, and gives her incredible durability against the more powerful physical attacks. The Gravity Suit gives her full mobility in water, which no other character in the cast but Squirtle can boast. In reality, Samus is much faster than Smash Bros. would have you think (Speed Boost), so speed isn't so much of an issue either. She can also jump indefinitely while enveloped in pure energy (Space Jump and Screw Attack). Offensively, not only can she deal damage with her grapple beam (Super Metroid), but she can grab her opponent, and pull off armor (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption). The heavy armor of her arm cannon is obviously dangerous enough, but in a real fight, don't be surprised if she shoots you at point blank range.

Morph ball is also more powerful than you would think. With the spider ball, she can cling to any surface (Metroid II: Return of Samus), and thus can attack from any position in a room. She can jump in Morph Ball Mode (Spring Jump), and still has a speed boost. Power Bombs are also a force to be reckoned with.

At range, the only characters that can really give Samus a run for her money are the likes of spacies and R.O.B. Even then, Samus's armor still provides greater durability than the Spacies' flight suits, or R.O.B.'s plastic frame (remember that real R.O.B.s are indeed plastic). Samus herself will come back with a number of beam weapons, as well as their combos with missiles and charge shots. She also has the ability to form powerful shields, scatter shots and other weapons with her charge beam.

If you're going to look at vehicles, then you have Samus' gunship, which is equipped with a missile system, as well as a lot of shielding and auto repair. It can also be controlled to fit into a cave that is not much wider than itself (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes).

I don't see how any character can, realisticly, get past that, considering what they'd have to get past. Maybe Kirby if he could get close enough to Samus to swallow her. Otherwise, Samus would be God Tier of Smash: Real Life.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
If you're going to look at vehicles, then you have Samus' gunship, which is equipped with a missile system, as well as a lot of shielding and auto repair. It can also be controlled to fit into a cave that is not much wider than itself (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes).
Didn't her ship crash into that cave?

Anyway, I'd say Snake. Cuz if I said otherwise, I-

*muffle* *crack*

fuzzy4

Smash Cadet
To those of you who sed Ganondorf, I beg to differ. We've all already seen link beat him down time and time again.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
I think that Sonic would be the strongest.

It's a well-known scientific fact that physical damage is caused by momentum. Momentum is expressed as the weight of a moving object, multiplied by it's velocity. A good example of this would be a bullet. Sonic, as everyone knows, is a source of nigh-infinite velocity. Q.E.D., a source of nigh-infinite momentum and a source of nigh-infinite physical damage. Also, he's capable of reacting to changes in landscape while moving in excess of the speed of sound. Therefore, his reaction time must be nearly instantaneous. Basically, everything must move like it's in slow motion for him. (No wonder he's so impatient.) It's like he's invincible. And has unlimited physical power. And he could bring that physical power to bear instantly. For example, get behind Marth and slash his neck with his quills before he can even get into a fighting stance.

You might think that an enemy covered in armor, like Bowser, would beat him. But any physical object must have some upper limit to the amount of physical damage, or stress, it can take, and Sonic has (from his perspective) an infinite amount of time to apply that stress.

So basically, Sonic could kill anyone without some sort of kinetic-energy-nullifier, and avoid any attack that moves slower than he does. Even if you tried to nuke him, he could be well on the other side of the planet in the time it takes to explode, and be back just as quickly. So basically, he's invincible to anything that doesn't completely destroy the planet he's standing on. (Apocalyptic Falcon Punch does not exist.)

There's a few other perks to moving infinitely quickly. For starters, things that vibrate at a certain frequency can pass through solid objects. He could walk into a landmaster and snap Fox's neck. Or walk into Fox and snap Fox's heart. And there's plenty besides that.

There would only be two reasonable ways to take him out: Sneak up on him, (Advantage Snake) which would require knowing where he is before the fight starts. And he's always moving. Easier said than done. Set a trap, perhaps?

The other way would be telekinesis. (Advantage Mewtwo, possibly Ness and Lucas. Never seen them do it, though.) That would be the kinetic-energy-nullifier I mentioned earlier. It's clear that he has problems with telekinetics (Remember Silver?). I suppose Sonic could avoid a psychic head-squisher by moving so fast that Mewtwo couldn't know where he was, but that'd be very situational.

As for Ganondorf...Well, Sonic's invincible to anything that moves slower than him, and Ganondorf's just plain invincible. I guess Ganondorf would eventually win that one, but Sonic would probably get bored and leave before either of them died. After making Ganondorf look like a humongous ***, of course.

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I think that Sonic would be the strongest.

It's a well-known scientific fact that physical damage is caused by momentum. Momentum is expressed as the weight of a moving object, multiplied by it's velocity. A good example of this would be a bullet. Sonic, as everyone knows, is a source of nigh-infinite velocity. Q.E.D., a source of nigh-infinite momentum and a source of nigh-infinite physical damage. Also, he's capable of reacting to changes in landscape while moving in excess of the speed of sound. Therefore, his reaction time must be nearly instantaneous. Basically, everything must move like it's in slow motion for him. (No wonder he's so impatient.) It's like he's invincible. And has unlimited physical power. And he could bring that physical power to bear instantly. For example, get behind Marth and slash his neck with his quills before he can even get into a fighting stance.

You might think that an enemy covered in armor, like Bowser, would beat him. But any physical object must have some upper limit to the amount of physical damage, or stress, it can take, and Sonic has (from his perspective) an infinite amount of time to apply that stress.

So basically, Sonic could kill anyone without some sort of kinetic-energy-nullifier, and avoid any attack that moves slower than he does. Even if you tried to nuke him, he could be well on the other side of the planet in the time it takes to explode, and be back just as quickly. So basically, he's invincible to anything that doesn't completely destroy the planet he's standing on. (Apocalyptic Falcon Punch does not exist.)

There's a few other perks to moving infinitely quickly. For starters, things that vibrate at a certain frequency can pass through solid objects. He could walk into a landmaster and snap Fox's neck. Or walk into Fox and snap Fox's heart. And there's plenty besides that.

There would only be two reasonable ways to take him out: Sneak up on him, (Advantage Snake) which would require knowing where he is before the fight starts. And he's always moving. Easier said than done. Set a trap, perhaps?

The other way would be telekinesis. (Advantage Mewtwo, possibly Ness and Lucas. Never seen them do it, though.) That would be the kinetic-energy-nullifier I mentioned earlier. It's clear that he has problems with telekinetics (Remember Silver?). I suppose Sonic could avoid a psychic head-squisher by moving so fast that Mewtwo couldn't know where he was, but that'd be very situational.

As for Ganondorf...Well, Sonic's invincible to anything that moves slower than him, and Ganondorf's just plain invincible. I guess Ganondorf would eventually win that one, but Sonic would probably get bored and leave before either of them died. After making Ganondorf look like a humongous ***, of course.
Can't argue with that logic :). But since Pit's an angel he can't really die and that's why he would own all.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Can't argue with that logic :). But since Pit's an angel he can't really die and that's why he would own all.
Yeah, but the original question was 'Who would own everyone if he/she was real'? Not kill.

Just like in the Ganondorf example, Sonic would instadodge everything pit threw at him and make his enemy look like an incompetent dial-up thought-process of a man until he got bored and left. Thereby owning him.

Now, if it was a question of who would kill who, then the immortals would have a bit of an edge on everyone else, wouldn't they...But then again, Sonic's beaten gods before. (Well, Super Sonic has, at least.)

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Yoshi... I mean, he could eat a person and poop 'em out inside an egg and make them suffocate. R.O.B. would completely own the world. Shoot laser beams from his eyes and like kill everyone. He could also, POLLUTE! Dun dun dun!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well R.O.B. IS the King of the Smash world...

I think this topic is a little vague on the concept of REAL and the physics applying to it all and stuff...

Anyway, Samus would kick everyone's ***

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Just like in the Ganondorf example, Sonic would instadodge everything pit threw at him and make his enemy look like an incompetent dial-up thought-process of a man until he got bored and left. Thereby owning him.
Ahhh, but Ganondorf has a wave of darkness attack. A wave of darkness that stops the opponent right in their tracks ;D

He used it in OOT btw.

iankobe

Smash Lord
WTH! You guys forgot about Charizard. None of the characters can FLY without any other help. But Charizard can.

Gotta show some LOVE for the flying lizard.

Rogueleader89

Smash Rookie
Hmm... I think we have a top 4...

In no particular order:

Ness- immense psychic ability, has harnessed the power of the entire planet Earth before, could possibly do so again.

Mewtwo - Again, great psychic ability, would have an epic duel with Ness (I'm voting for Ness to win, but mewtwo may be about even with him in psionic ability), may live forever (unknown, but have u ever seen a pokemon die or grow old?)

Gannondorf - Immortal, would be frozen in place psionically for a very long time (if not forever) by the winner of the Ness/Mewtwo Duel (Ness may perish of old age eventually, but his descendants could take his place, mewtwo may live forever)

Pit - An angle, likely immortal as well, if he can use his goddess' powers to their full ability he might win, however if his goddess does not exist in the real world or will not grant pit use of her powers then he is in the same situation as gannondorf; frozen in place by the winner of the epic mewtwo vs. ness duel. Addtitionally he may be able to kill gannondorf as he does have holy good power (Those arrows of his may even count as light arrows)

Possible exceptions to these top 4
If link is made real then gannondorf is instantly out of the top 4 as even if link dies before using the mastersword against him mewtwo and ness could probably figure out that the sword could vanquish him...

Ness, if caught off-guard, could be killed easily, after all he is only a young boy.

Runners up

Samus - amazing technology, unfortunately she would be crushed by mewtwo's or ness' psionic powers

Lucas - great psionic ability, though (correct me if I'm wrong) I believe Ness is superior in ability to him, and mewtwo likely is as well. (may tip the scales in Ness' favor in the epic Ness vs Mewtwo duel though)

Characters that stand no chance:

Ike - a sword wielder, anyone with a gun could kill him, anyone with psionic abilities simply overwhelms his mind with psionic power

Marth - See Ike

captain falcon - first off all, his falcon punch isn't that great, he would be killed by the psionic users easily and the modern-postmodern weapon users with no difficulty, his only real advantage is that he has a very advanced racing vehicle.

Now let me guess, everyone else will reply with their favorite characters as the winners as they only really care about those characters, or lack the background knowledge on the above characters....

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mewtwo has human DNA so he probably can grow old...

But then again, he also has Mew's DNA who was alive since ancient times or something...

So, can a demi-god age?

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Sonic Kirby = Sonic >=< Mewtwo >= Ness >= Lucas >= Samus = Pit >= Ganon = Game&Watch = Regular Kirby

Looks like this is it. (PT's not here because I have to be somewhat fair >_>)

EDIT: M2 has no human DNA

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sonic >=< Mewtwo >= Ness >= Ganon= Samus = Pit = Game&Watch

Looks like this is it. (PT's not here because I have to be somewhat fair >_>)

EDIT: M2 has no human DNA
Yes he does, it was part of his genetic engineering

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Judging by how each one can jump about 20 feet high and can send a man flying off into space...

All of 'em.

RWB

Smash Ace
Gannondorf - Immortal, would be frozen in place psionically for a very long time (if not forever) by the winner of the Ness/Mewtwo Duel (Ness may perish of old age eventually, but his descendants could take his place, mewtwo may live forever)
Would they be able to control the mind of a GOD, though? While not exactly omnipotent and omniscient, Ganondorf IS a god due to his triforce.

Also, what's to say The triforce of Power wouldn't protect him? The Triforce of Courage was all that prevented Ganondorf from ridding himself from Link: It protected Link. See the Gods of Hyrule bar the Goddesses themselves... They know Ganon outranks them, he actually killed one of them with a curse before he even got the triforce.

I can see Ness winning, though. The weapons used to defeat Ganon are either swords infused with the power of the Sages: Servants of the Gods, whose power we have no way of measuring, or with the power of all the elements, or with Fairy Magic, which seems to be the most potent magic power bar none but the triforce itself.

Ness power is the power of the planet Earth; thus it could be alike to the Four Sword, which could mean Ness wins. COULD.

Mewtwo doesn't have any kind of base like that, so even if his psionic abilities outrank Ness, he might not even be able to trouble Ganondorf.

Just putting this out here...

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Mario would totally own everybody. I mean, he could just go to your house and mess your sewage system, make it clog by taking a HUGE dumb in your bathroom. The smell will spread around your house, and you'll die of intoxication before you wake up.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Would they be able to control the mind of a GOD, though? While not exactly omnipotent and omniscient, Ganondorf IS a god due to his triforce.

Also, what's to say The triforce of Power wouldn't protect him? The Triforce of Courage was all that prevented Ganondorf from ridding himself from Link: It protected Link. See the Gods of Hyrule bar the Goddesses themselves... They know Ganon outranks them, he actually killed one of them with a curse before he even got the triforce.

I can see Ness winning, though. The weapons used to defeat Ganon are either swords infused with the power of the Sages: Servants of the Gods, whose power we have no way of measuring, or with the power of all the elements, or with Fairy Magic, which seems to be the most potent magic power bar none but the triforce itself.

Ness power is the power of the planet Earth; thus it could be alike to the Four Sword, which could mean Ness wins. COULD.

Mewtwo doesn't have any kind of base like that, so even if his psionic abilities outrank Ness, he might not even be able to trouble Ganondorf.

Just putting this out here...
He's not really a god...Mewtwo has enough mental capacity to subdue him...

Mewtwo has the DNA of ALL pokemon contained within his body (Being a clone of Mew)

manipulated to be rutheless and more powerful...

Pokemon has their gods, as well...

Top Bottom