• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color Ness do you guys play as?

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
kinda funny how you bash both of my favorite costumes for her, i guess we have complete opposite opinions on it. I hate her as a brunette, shes suppose to be a blond!!

BTW Green Ness the color scheme is odd, green and orange, but for watever reason it intreges me. I guess im a lil out there in that respect:laugh: i think it looks cool
To be honest, I didn't mind her being a blonde at all... until they made her TP version. Insta-win! It's even more win with the red dress. *smirks*

Green Ness pwns. : D

xoxokev

Smash Lord
red & white baseball shirt w00t
i really like the mr saturn shirt tho... i just dont like picking it bc i think ppl always wear it
and btw, its more of a hype beast look than an emo look imo

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yellow Shorts... I mean... seriously?

He's like... an extra from the music video of Kharma Khameleon.

No sir, go bumblebee or go home.

EDMartyr

Smash Cadet
I use Bumblebee Ness but if I'm doing mirror matches and my opponent beats me (and also likes the bumblebee) I'll willingly switch to the red and white tee.

Octane

Smash Rookie
I try to use all of Ness' colors from time to time.

The 3 that I use most are Fuel, Mr. Saturn, and Bumblebee. They're the most unuque color options for Ness in my opinion. I don't mind using the other colors either.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Saturn Shirt.

That shirt is TO good.

Fuel Ness and bumble bee is good also.

PKPower

Smash Cadet
Normal Ness because it just feels right to play as the "real" Ness. Since Earthbound is my favorite game and all I've always seen Ness in my mind in that suit. Everything else just doesn't feel right to me.

Saturn Ness was ok for a while until everyone thought that it was cool. So I use normal to be unique :p.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Bumblebee ness FTW.

that was the colour of my highschool... and it just rawks

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
The emo suit ness...you can never go wrong with that costume lol
btw next month m gna be dressing up as ness for a bday party! Any ideas?

Darayquaza

Smash Rookie
Bumblebee Ness FTW :)

EDIT: Im starting to like Mr.Saturn Ness mre now all because my friend ^_^

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
Green Ness. I have no idea why, as all the costumes are good. I just always use green Ness.

Kuya_ero

Smash Rookie
I've played with blue ness all the way, well until brawl... I started using the emo ness color because ness looked more threatening. why with mr. saturn on his shirt and that purple hat -_- dont mess with that guy.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
WHY do you people call his Mr. Saturn costume emo? It's bad enough he has the hate, but labeling him as emo will only make it worse.

Uffe

Smash Hero
WHY do you people call his Mr. Saturn costume emo? It's bad enough he has the hate, but labeling him as emo will only make it worse.
Straight from my blog on All is Brawl.

Ness (Complete)
Costume 1 = Ness
Costume 2 = Fuel (As seen here: Fuel)
Costume 3 = Hanshin Ness/Bumble Bee Ness (From the Hanshin Tigers, a baseball team)
Costume 4 = Veggie Ness/Surfer Ness (Alternate named by Earthbound360)
Costume 5 = Young Ness
Costume 6 = Mr. Saturn Ness (not Emo or Grunge! D:< )

Top Bottom