• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color Ness do you guys play as?

infomon

Smash Scientist
Green Ness, definitely, ever since sb64. I'm starting to play with Ness again in brawl... ah, good times and memories. I like the emo outfit <3 but green is best.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
I think it's called the "Fuel Ness" something like that. The one with the White and Red. I use that the most, but I use all the others also, except for Bumblebee, I just hate that one.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Green Ness, definitely, ever since sb64. I'm starting to play with Ness again in brawl... ah, good times and memories. I like the emo outfit <3 but green is best.
You get +10 Respect Points from me. Surfer Ness has an odd look which I truly dislike, which is why you get my respect for using such color for Ness. :laugh:

Uffe

Smash Hero
I think a Ninten costume would be great! )': Anyway, I'm happy that they gave Ness some different clothes instead of just the striped tees. :D

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Playing Fuel Ness in Smash made me like Fuel even more in Mother 3 lol.

"Its a good thing my dad was with me, otherwise I would've pretended not to see you"

Uffe

Smash Hero
Playing Fuel Ness in Smash made me like Fuel even more in Mother 3 lol.

"Its a good thing my dad was with me, otherwise I would've pretended not to see you"
Haha! Yeah, that's how I feel, too! And that part where Fuel said that, I pretty much laughed. :laugh: It came out bad, but he meant it in a nice way, I'm sure. :laugh:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Lol of course he did. He's a little kid.

"I think she's got a crush on me. She's been staring at me for a long time"
"Fuel has this crazy idea that I have a crush on him"

Uffe

Smash Hero
Lol of course he did. He's a little kid.

"I think she's got a crush on me. She's been staring at me for a long time"
"Fuel has this crazy idea that I have a crush on him"
Who says that? I don't ever recall that conversation. How did I miss this? D;

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
LOl its after the industrialized Tazmily inside the bakery. Im not sure if that's the exact line, or exactly when they say it, but I chuckled at this part.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I use the Hanshin/Bumblebee Ness sometimes. Today I used Ness' regular clothes. But the Young Ness is my favorite color. :3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Black shirt with Purple hat, one of my top two favroite color, (even though Blue is my most favroite).

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
If you're going to give Ness overalls, make him a different character, Ness as a 14-year old doesn't look too good with them in my imagination...
And I play Saturn Valley Ness.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Mr. saturn shirt. One of the few black color schemes I actually use on characters.

Smash Cadet
Saturn shirt all the way, but since the other person that uses ness that I play with uses that costume too, sometimes I have to be bumblebee ness. The white hat ness looks too much like a 1920's baseball player.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Saturn and Fuel.

Mostly Saturn.

I would kill for one of those shirts.

(Well, that's when I pick Ness. When I get him by random... Then it could be any of them D:<)

EDIT: On the topic of good costumes, I'd love to see a Ninten w/ PJs Ness.

neodoodot

Smash Rookie
NNID
Neodoodot
for sure the original. after playing EarthBound , that's the only way I could see Ness...although if that colour is being used at the time, I'll use the Saturn shirt.

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
When I used to play as Ness a lot in melee long ago, I just stuck to the original, but in Brawl, I've become very fond of bumblebee Ness.

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
Playing Mother 3 (yeah, 3) has oddly given me a very strong urge to play as original Ness.
I complied.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Playing Mother 3 (yeah, 3) has oddly given me a very strong urge to play as original Ness.
I complied.
Playing Mother 3 has given me a strong urge to play as Fuel. But I like playing as Young Ness, still.

Top Bottom