• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you call randall the cloud?

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
i'm so glad someone else calls him gerald. i'm pretty sure i said it by mistake one day and it just kind of stuck with him.
either way he's my bf and if you talk smack about him i'll have to lay the hammer down.

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
I always call it "the tooth" because when I first started playing it looked like a tooth to me. I also called the shy guys "fish"... Then I got glasses

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
his name is reggie, but when saves the other person or lets me die i call him Reginald, because its serious and hes seriously in trouble.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
It'll be hella funny if someone re-textured the cloud to a troll face.

I call it that fluffly little mutha****ing floaty piece of **** that be doing that 1 second late attempt to save me.

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
It'll be hella funny if someone re-textured the cloud to a troll face.

I call it that fluffly little mutha****ing floaty piece of **** that be doing that 1 second late attempt to save me.
done.

good idea

Vist

Smash Champion
There's never a Ran-dall moment on yoshis..

Anyway, Idk what I call him.. I just try not to let him cloud my judgement

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
that's like calling someone unimaginative for calling Samus, Samus.

Jonas

Smash Champion
that's like calling someone unimaginative for calling Samus, Samus.
Not really because the cloud's name isn't officially Randall. It'd be like if someone made up a fan nickname for Samus and you called everyone else unimaginative for using that nickname.

Tbh though I'm not sure Randall even has an official name. To Nintendo, he's probably just "the cloud."

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Not really because the cloud's name isn't officially Randall. It'd be like if someone made up a fan nickname for Samus and you called everyone else unimaginative for using that nickname.

Tbh though I'm not sure Randall even has an official name. To Nintendo, he's probably just "the cloud."
His official name is Randall.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Randall was a Luigi player from WC Canada, Fastfox is also from WC from the same area.. it must of been an inside that created this joke.

Just like I officially created WC DI, same ****.. After I won my first national at WC.

Top Bottom