• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you want to see that you haven't already?

Binx

Smash Master
double shine-> bair
There is a vid I saw somewhere where a fox up throws another fox, shines wavedashes back hits him with another shine into a bair before he touches the ground, it's only possible with smash DI up on both shines by the opponent but it looked really cool lol.

It's in the fox Q&A forum somewhere.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I know that uthrow to double-shine and uthrow shine-bair work. If they simply survival DI expecting a strong hit, uthrow->double shine bair might work on a real opponent

Stev

Smash Ace
It'd be cool to see falco phantasm spike someone in a doubles match off the stage before he can recover (assuming the falco wouldn't be able to make it back). I'd crack up so hard

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
A really good doctor mario player.

At cast4, I didn't see a single match with doc. Poor guy.

Magus420

Smash Master
You can simply roll out of perfect JC Shines on a shield btw. That frame data for it is incorrect. He didn't include the time it takes to fall back to the ground after a JC Shine before you can jump again (an extra 2 frames). If you try to do them as listed there you will simply Shine->JC Shine->DJ Shine and not be able to do any more after that.

Banks

Smash Hero
I want someone to use sheik's chain in a useful way in tournament matches. there must be a specific squiggly sequence that makes for perfect edgeguards!

...>_>

soap

Smash Hero
I want someone to use sheik's chain in a useful way in tournament matches. there must be a specific squiggly sequence that makes for perfect edgeguards!

...>_>
way ahead of u bro :) i dont feel like explaining it now, ill record some real cool chain stuff sometime

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Uhh
I want to see a drillshine on a marth, but instead of going from one side of the stage to the other, he simply goes across him with the dair then the shine pushes the opponent backwards, and so he dairs again and shines. Pretty much the perfect infinite.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I don't actually think that's possible, unfortunately

on a related note, new AR videos from anybody would be excellent

strawhats

Smash Master
I wanna see either/both fox and falco juggle someone in mid airs with forward b then if possible distance themselves just enough on the last forward b that they get close distance b/w. them and any character and as the character is about to fall back on the stage the fox/falco shine > forward b spike them off the stage. They must be on the very edge of the stage. It may / may not work depending on if the character meteor cancels.

JPOBS

Smash Hero

Lovage

Smash Hero
i want to see (or do) my double reverse thunders combo
drill, shine, turnaround in shine
wave dash back
turnaround
jab
ive only done it on CPUs

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Other then the aforementioned consistent multishines, I'd love to see a Peach pull all that float cancel BS that Magus does in some AR videos.

And just more moonwalking...in general. Even G&W, just...more moonwalking.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I wanna see either/both fox and falco juggle someone in mid airs with forward b then if possible distance themselves just enough on the last forward b that they get close distance b/w. them and any character and as the character is about to fall back on the stage the fox/falco shine > forward b spike them off the stage. They must be on the very edge of the stage. It may / may not work depending on if the character meteor cancels.
what .

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
want to see a local hwoarang JFSR, bb+4,4, 2,4,2,3 consistantly.
that shiz is hard to pull off.

i mean....melee stuff >.>;
you know what? samus combo vids never get old for me for some reason. watty video?
i also agree with more AR stuff. jpeal was busting out the 1v3 matches, i'd like to see those and some more tricks if anyone has any secrets left.

Top Bottom