• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

speadskater

Smash Rookie
I'd say that I'm a hardcore player. I mean i go to boarding school and still manage to get at least 5 hours of competitive play a day (which is hard because of the total lack of TV's and the abundance of ESPN watching zombies). Today my friends and I managed to play from 3:30 to 11:30 non-stop. The great part of this was that class officially ends at 3:35 and in rooms is at 11:30... for this next week (exam week) our lives will be smash. We really need to bring in new talent...

OrangeTang

Smash Rookie
Casual all the way for Brawl, and I'm working on getting better at Melee.

Just... As soon as I started playing Fox and Falco, I wondered why I ever tried to get good at Brawl.

Pikawoo

Smash Rookie
Me myself, i'm a casual gamer. I don't care who win or loses, it's just a relaxing break from the world for me, but sometimes I like hitting people off the stage for a one off :).
I might turn competitive, but not yet.

Jozo

Smash Rookie
i'm a COMPETITE IN ALL WAYS YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!111!!!111

(but i'm not that good xD)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Its ok you'll get better, only time will tell. ;3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't get better either... I feel as if I get better and worse at the same time! I don't know what I'm doing, gah.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't even know man. xD Hopefully I'll see you at Wato5 or something. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wish there were tourneys in Mexico... maybe then I could get better.
Maybe you could host one. I mean, if there are players you know that would also go to a tourny around you.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Lol hahahaha i consider myself a pro, all i do is play with items off and go on final destanation hahahahaah
and all i do is moonwalk everywhere kind of like silent spectre, except im worse then him. Everything he said on there is true.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
What part of Mexico do you live? Do you know if other people play around there? Maybe you could start a thread.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
nice thread !! =)
I'm a competitive Smasher tho .. not a professional ^^
I just smash since 2 years and travel through my country(germany ^^)
to compete with the best, I also hosted a smash tournament in Berlin, my hometown !!

I would say, I'm about top10 in germany and germany is about top .. eehm .. 5 in europe tho !! ^^
I really enjoy smashing, but still not forgetting about my real life, like doin' sports, having time with my girlfriend and friends and success at school ofc !! =D

Milky

Smash Rookie
im a hardcore smasher. had it since 64. i played 64 for fun only, played melee for fun and beating people, brawl is for fun but i play competitively now. i wonder what will happen when the 4th one hits the markets

Top Bottom