• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will your Brawl name be?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ill add my Wii number on here later on today when i get home cause i cant remeber it as of right now but my name will be omniswell written in hiragana /katana

so if anyone would like to fight my wolf or metaknight send me your # and we'll play some matches. (when the game is out)

ph00kedup

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if the US release of Brawl would have more spaces, but I doubt it.

Katakana Hiragana is sort of syllable based, so others games extend the name spaces.

I wouldn't see how that would work with the already existing Japanese copies, so it's pretty safe to say 5 remains.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
I don't know... This is a hard pick... Lucas! haha it is five characters ;)

Master Fox

Smash Journeyman
My name will probably be either MFOX or リドリー様 (Ridorii-sama which translates to Lord Ridley or Master Ridley…Ridley from Metroid that is…).

DumHonkey

Smash Cadet
Last time it was FLUD, this time it will be FLOOD, as that is my name in real life... well, last name.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't think Brawl supports kanji, Master Fox...

I'll probably use "UNオエン" or something.

Top Bottom