• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weed

Smash Lord
Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.
LOL

wtf ahahhaha

(this perfectly describes what I did to Del's mom...I call her "Prancer")

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
what about the fresh prince of SWF?
"In the Nsiders forums born and raised, with all the scrubs I used to spend most of my days. Chillin' out, relaxing all cool, and spamming the place because there ain't no rules. Until a couple of guys, who were worse then us, started a flam war. I got in one little flam war, and I got permantely banned."

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
*question from person who hasn't been on the boards for 6 days strait*

sooooo.... wheres the update tonight?
Obviously it's not up.

I'm guessing it'll be put up 23 minutes or so... like the last time it took forever.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Why is this update taking so long? It must be something larger than screenshots. Maybe a video or music?

Note: If its music, I'll never stay up this late again.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
"In the Nsiders forums born and raised, with all the scrubs I used to spend most of my days. Chillin' out, relaxing all cool, and spamming the place because there ain't no rules. Until a couple of guys, who were worse then us, started a flam war. I got in one little flam war, and I got permantely banned."
word up, your royal freshness. i elect jk1 for the fresh prince!

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I like when the updates come out and people rush so they can be the first one to show people lol

Weed

Smash Lord
When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
From where are you getting these?
Unless you're Jay Leno's son, you aren't making these up as you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom