• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
word up, your royal freshness. i elect jk1 for the fresh prince!
LOL! XD I gotta say....I used to totally watch that show! XD

continuing where I left off...[on my awful song! XD]..."So I played smash with my friends, and they beat me for once, and I said "hey, wat's dat all about". So9 they show me the boards, and I was real impressed, so I came up, and I registered right up, and said "O YES!!!" I pulled up to the meet and greet around 7:11, and I said to my friends "yo homie's smell ya later". Look at the boards, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of the Boards heir!" XD I have no life! :chuckle:

Del Money

Smash Champion
Every Head To Smashbros Right Now,holyshty!!!!! I Cant Believe Hes In!!!!
didnt you get 1337marth with that stunt like two weeks ago?i think he actually double-posted one-liners
People take time to file reports? :dizzy:

And Ethan,Del Monkey,and Soup are best pals.
***** you dont want none...i aint nothin to *** with
Everyone try the same thing at least 2 other people have done! I'm sure people will think I'm original!
i almost thought you were sarcastic for a sec

LOL! XD I gotta say....I used to totally watch that show! XD

continuing where I left off...[on my awful song! XD]..."So I played smash with my friends, and they beat me for once, and I said "hey, wat's dat all about". So9 they show me the boards, and I was real impressed, so I came up, and I registered right up, and said "O YES!!!" I pulled up to the meet and greet around 7:11, and I said to my friends "yo homie's smell ya later". Look at the boards, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of the Boards heir!" XD I have no life! :chuckle:
That was lame.

Even if it were the 1980's.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
***** you dont want none...i aint nothin to *** with
i almost thought you were sarcastic for a sec
I'd fight you in a battle of wits,but you're only half prepared.:laugh:

Nah,we won't go there.

ETHAN + DEL + JOE= BFFs! (in a good way)

Jx31

Smash Ace
Congrats Eternal phoenix Fire, you are the first person to ever rick roll me........YOU *******!!!!!:mad:

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
If the Vikings were around today, they would probably be amazed at how much glow-in-the-dark stuff we have, and how we take so much of it for granted.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
**** cool update! i love the new remix of the capt. falcon theme, and its probably one of the best music updates yet! does this mean capt falcon is in the game? lol. i dont see how hes not in it, hes an original 8. so we have final smash, item, music.... so whats everyones geuss for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom