• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the one thing that made you say **** this is the best game ever??

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
-Online Mode???
-The Addition of Pokemon Trainer and Olimar two characters that people didn't even dream of having.
-SSE
-40+ Stages
-35+ Characters
-Zero Suit Samus/Snake/Sonic

For me i'm going to go online mode because it makes the game more fun, you don't have to travel and can play people from all over the world.

How Bout Chu?

NNNP

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nothing.

Even if I liked Brawl, I wouldn't be as conceited as to think it's the best game ever because of any of the reasons you mentioned, not even all of them combined.

Novus

Smash Apprentice
"Even if I liked Brawl, I wouldn't be as conceited as to think it's the best game ever because of any of the reasons you mentioned, not even all of them combined."

How is it conceited? Did you make Brawl?

Also, its an opinion. If you think someone is dumb for thinking its the best game ever, then your being pretty lame.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
i think its the best game ever because it will probably be the last one to ever go into my wii after march 9th, i might as well super glue the disc dive shut haha

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
The moment I laid eyes on Ike. This game now has a GAR character, instead of YIFFYIFFYIFF and KAWAIIBISHIEEE^___^. Overall, I'd have to say that when Pokemon Trainer was announced, and when Lucas was announced were the most memorable moments of this game, in terms of "Jesus wow". Excited for Wifi play, but that was really a given, and SSE looks amazing too.

Yeop. Will be the best Wii game for a while, and I'm fine with that.

stfunerds

Smash Apprentice
Nothing.

Even if I liked Brawl, I wouldn't be as conceited as to think it's the best game ever because of any of the reasons you mentioned, not even all of them combined.
qft, but by "best game ever" of course you just mean u don't literally mean that, but that it will still be insanely awesome. so for that i would say stage builder. limitless possibilities.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
online play and stage builder.
still not the best game ever.
FFVII>Brawl>Orange Box>Halo 3>RE 4
IMO

espio87

Smash Ace
Stage builder, Sonic, Snake, a lot of WTF characters like R.O.B., Pokemon Trainer and G&W, the luigification of Ganondorf and Falco and IMO the best reason is a soundtrack composed of 287 songs

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Nothing.

Well, you're allowed to have your own opinion.

It's just wrong.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
the music.

seriously.

Sakurai must read my mind, he gave me every music track I wanted in this game.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Metaknight made me instantly hyped for the game(my favorite Kirby charadter), and Sonic who, although it was a given he would be in, was a major hype builder when announced

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Everything. But if I had to choose...

75M Stage. Hell Yes, best stage ever.

Either that or Olimar and Pokemon Trainer.

But really. 75M kicks ***.

TP_Zant

Smash Rookie
Yeah, music was big for me too, as well as online and stage builder, so many things to just keep me playing this game endlessly and add diversity.

I wish the CPU's were less stupid on stage builder, but it's not that big of a deal.

japtar10101

Smash Apprentice
I thought Snake and Sonic was amazing, and the ability to move while shooting was definitely cool.

But the stage builder blew me away. It came out of nowhere....and I loved it!

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
2 second long version: Everything.

TL;DR version: I knew this was the "best game ever" (I put it in quotes because it's probably not the best game in the world) when...I knew the full extent of the game. All of the game's elements seperately are nothing (with the possible exception of subspace), but when all of these combine, it forms into a great game that has good replay value, good graphics, good overall gameplay, with a huge amount of areas to explore. Online is great, all the characters and stages are great, and SSE is great, but separately they are the norm. I'm repeating myself, but EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME is great.

S2

Smash Lord
I like how there is a "best game ever" reasons thread when most posters on this board haven't even played it yet.

Brawl has been a lot of fun so far, but I don't think anyone can dub it the best game ever after only a few weeks after its import release.

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
EVERYTHING seriously all of the modes, characters, songs, stages and the fact that it is smash bros. made me say that. Anyone that says the game is bad are either mentally-ill halo fans or people who don't know **** about brawl.

Top Bottom