• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When the Brawlers Cry "MELEEEEEE!" Come play me plz

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yay M2K!! Yay Brawl!! Yay Melee!!

@ M2K: Thanks for the short but good advice against DDD. Works wonders.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
you guys take "crews" too seriously, it's just for fun. I like Higurashi a lot (finished the 2nd season today actually), and I got into it cuz of atomsk/spam, so i joined this

edit - spam you had good insight in picking my character, now find me a good picture!!!!

just like, go to episode 21 or 22 or whatever it was, and find a good picture of him about to punch the other guy if you can't find any good ones off the internet

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
magus where do you get these random pictures and why are you always so up to date on new internet things like that little kid who said "I like Turtles" and stuff. Is there like site you go to or people you are subscribed to so you have all the up to date everything, always?

Master Raven

Smash Master
magus where do you get these random pictures and why are you always so up to date on new internet things like that little kid who said "I like Turtles" and stuff. Is there like site you go to or people you are subscribed to so you have all the up to date everything, always?
That kind of site you're wondering about sounds like 4Chan. I don't go there very much but that's basically where most if not all Internet memes spawn out of, at least from what I can tell. I have friends who basically live there.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yeah, I want to play that if it's real too :)

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
The first boss I beat in Mega Man 9 gave me the laser trident. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
That melee TV at Inui's was pretty much owned by us .

After doubles I didn't leave that TV until I got tired :laugh::laugh:.

I had so much fun at a brawl tournament playing melee :) and I'm glad most of us were there to play melee.

Higurashifest at winter break plz ;)

Kashif - Do you think you can buy me a PS2 converter thing for me and the next time I see you I just pay you for it?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
That melee TV at Inui's was pretty much owned by us .

After doubles I didn't leave that TV until I got tired :laugh::laugh:.

I had so much fun at a brawl tournament playing melee :) and I'm glad most of us were there to play melee.

Higurashifest at winter break plz ;)

Kashif - Do you think you can buy me a PS2 converter thing for me and the next time I see you I just pay you for it?
We ***** that Melee setup :).

:laugh::laugh: Our double Kirby was TOO GOOD! We did the most amazing combo in the game against Crismas' Peach on DL64.

I had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun playing Yoshi in Melee, he is TOO good. Dino power ftw.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL YEA Higurashifest during winter break :)

No problemo @ buying you a PS2 converter.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
This crew Is hella unfair. Want to add Jesus, Martian Luther king Jr, JFK, and Babe Ruth while your at it?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
This crew Is hella unfair. Want to add Jesus, Martian Luther king Jr, JFK, and Babe Ruth while your at it?
Don't forget Superman, Michael Jordan from Space Jam, Bo Jackson, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
This crew Is hella unfair.
...so? The point of crews is to have fun playing smash. I'm not going to say "Sorry Cactuar, Toushi said only x# of good people allowed so you can't be in the crew" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Want to add Jesus, Martian Luther king Jr, JFK, and Babe Ruth while your at it?
If you guys add Bo then I will have to close this crew down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ap5Fp2T6c&feature=user
Garbage video. Leave this thread if you're just going to post garbage spam or I'll ask WoZ to kick you out, kthx.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
...so? The point of crews is to have fun playing smash. I'm not going to say "Sorry Cactuar, Toushi said only x# of good people allowed so you can't be in the crew" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Garbage video. Leave this thread if you're just going to post garbage spam or I'll ask WoZ to kick you out, kthx.
Leave the forums if you think your going to try and be an e-thug. Your not special because you have your own thread nor are you special because you surround yourself with better smashers then you. Your just a guy with to much time on his hands to take the forums this seriously. If you had a Job, girlfriend, college, friends outside of smash or anything with real responsibility you would know that having time to study to be good in a game or trying to be ranked in a dead game isn't even there. I was only joking but your just going to be a dlck head e-thug about it. Right now your just the ugly kid with the beard who tries good at smash, and years from now you will still be the ugly kid with the beard who tries to be good at smash. I work 40+ hours a week, have a girl, and go to college. When you have bills to pay and responsibility things become more important then being ranked in a dead game or in the case of brawl a horrible game. I dont give a shlt about what this community thinks. dont have the time. It's just sad to see grown man take the forums of a video game to such a level of seriousness. I wont post in your thread anymore since I see the level of seriousness you take it too. Maybe you can grow up and join the real world sometime. kthnx bye

Top Bottom