• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I think this guy would be hilarious in Smash.

Strong Bad from Homestar Runner or the Strong Bad Games on the Wii

It would be hilarious on the stuff he would say. Though the lucador mask and boxing gloves would suggest a boxing and wrestling style I think he would be more "awesome" than that. This is just a quick moveset I made up.

B: Kick The Cheat: Pulls The Cheat out and then punts him at his opponent.
Up B: Looks like I'm gonna to to jump...: His famous Dangeresque quote in which he does a major leap up into the air.
Foreward B: Drunken Five Pixel Power Punch: I have no idea other than its from his Snake Boxer V game.
Down B: Deleted: A shield technique that negates range attacks.
Final Smash: Tragdor the Burninator!: He calls down Tragdor and the attacks everyone similar to the Ultimate Chimera but scarier.

Actually now that I think about it every character could be in Smash. I would love to see a Homestar Runner fighting game made similar to Smash.

D

Deleted member

An "impossible" character, eh?

I guess my vote would go to Godzilla.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Well, before they annouced or rather confirmed Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, I comprised a list of 60-80 characters I thought would be nice in the next Smash Bros. & it included the Sony 5, you know Jak N Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper and.........

For the longest Spyro was my Number 1 Pick for Smash 4, didn't care what no one said, but as Superbot confirmed their game I was like FUUUUUUUUUUU, Spyro would fit perfect since Smash has dealt with quad-characters (on all fours) They did pikchu fine, DK too (even though he's not fully quad) I'm kinda worried how Superbot will handle a Spyro since he may be the only kind on their roster, I hd some type of moveset working for Spyro for Smash,

Side B was his standard charge move
Standard B would be his Flames
Side Aerial would allow him to glide like in the early games, kinda how meta knight & pit do.
That's all I really had.

Bringing up Rayman in relation to Spyro, Origins was for the Wii, & Legends will be for the WiiU making him a possibility for the Next Smash as a 3rd party character, which was how I saw Spyro since his last two games so far were Nintendo published, skylanders was multiplat, but Year of the Dragon I believe was the name I may be mistaken, anyway was Wii Exclusive & I think he had a game on the GC, don't quote me on that though.... so I had high hopes for Spyro, I doubt I'll get a Ps3 knowing the WiiU coming out later this year, so im gonna miss out on Sony All Stars & most likely Spyro. My #1
:sadface:
/endpost

EDIT: Well did some research, and the game isn't Year of the Dragon, it was Dawn of the Dragon....Also it turns out that Spyro has actually had more of a history with nintendo having more games, Spyro really was only published under sony entertainment for 2 years 98-00, but here's a ratio of his games layed out in a Nintendo:Shared/Multiplat:Sony ratio
5-7-3, two more games then Sony had as exclusives which isn't much, but is hope for a Spyro + Smash Dreamer as myself. But at the end of the day He's looked more as a Sony Character then Nintendo so yeah, all fate is lost...
:doublesadface:
/endpost2.0
Am I allowed to start a thread with this as the OP? Because this is the wrong thread to have Spyro on, it's impossible characters, and as a big Spyro fan, I'd love him in smash bros 4? You could always make the thread as well but I'll say credit to Victoryismudkipz at the start since I would literally copy and paste it?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why are Rainbow Dash's wings open AND closed at the same time? Odd model issue, I guess...

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
I want to see cactaur and ninja, since they were in the Mario sports games.

Also Mudkipz, if you haven't herd, I Leik them

:phone:

AdmN30

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdmiralN
Switch FC
SW-2324-3227-3622
If I wanted to say which “impossible” characters I wanted in Smash Bros, my list would never end.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'd absolutely love it if Tails made it into SSB4. But I think he's impossible because they'll probably only let the main character from a 3rd party in.

Sonic, Tails, Mario, and Luigi would just be great to see on the Smash Bros. scene together.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Actually there are feeeeeewest chance even for Darth Vader. Because of the lightsaber in the game and his appearance in an episode of soul Calibur.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nope, actually. Sakurai ruled out anyone that didn't originate in a video game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I know, but he was stating that Vader actually stood a chance and wasn't impossible. I corrected him.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ya know what it means when Raibow dash has her wings up, eh?

That Yoshi

volbound1700

Smash Master
My never going to happen dream roster:

All Characters from Brawl and Melee minus Pichu and Young Link and with Roy as alternate costume of Marth and Dr. Mario alternate costume of Mario.

Ridley
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong
Krystal
Waluigi
Toad
Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario
Koopa Trooper
Fawful
Mike (Startropics)
Ray MK
Stafy
Impa
Samurah Goroh
Midna with Wolf Link
Prince Fluff (with unique yarn moveset)
Duck Hunt Dog
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Lyn
Mii

Third Party (this is where I get unrealistic)

Tails
Dr. Robotnik
Megaman
Bomberman
Pac-Man
Simon Belmont
Masterchief
Arbitor
Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey Style)
Geno
Banjo-Kazooie
Rayman
Crash Bandicoot
Dig Doug
Commander Keen

Lemmings - As Assist Trophy
Pong - As Assist Trophy
Oregon Trail Hunting Mode - As Assist Trophy

Alternate Costumes

Peach - Rosalina and Daisy
Toad - Toadette
Link - Fierce Diety Link
Samus - Dark Samus
Ganondorf - Demise
Luigi - Mr. L
Donkey Kong - Kiddy Kong
Pikachu - Pichu (including the hit damage just for that costume shift)
Mario - Dr. Mario (including pills)
Marth - Roy (including fire)

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Ridley
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong
Krystal
Waluigi
Toad
Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario
Koopa Trooper
Fawful
Mike (Startropics)
Ray MK
Stafy
Impa
Samurah Goroh
Midna with Wolf Link
Duck Hunt Dog
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Lyn
Mii
What?i wouldn't even say Impa to troll Diddy Kong.
Even though they are a few i can understand,it still isn't impossible,or at the very least,not always.

TheJohnMonster

Smash Ace
My never going to happen dream roster:

All Characters from Brawl and Melee minus Pichu and Young Link and with Roy as alternate costume of Marth and Dr. Mario alternate costume of Mario.

Ridley
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong
Krystal
Waluigi
Toad
Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario
Koopa Trooper
Fawful
Mike (Startropics)
Ray MK
Stafy
Impa
Samurah Goroh
Midna with Wolf Link
Duck Hunt Dog
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Lyn
Mii

Third Party (this is where I get unrealistic)

Tails
Dr. Robotnik
Megaman
Bomberman
Pac-Man
Simon Belmont
Masterchief
Arbitor
Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey Style)
Geno
Banjo-Kazooie
Rayman
Crash Bandicoot
Dig Doug
Commander Keen

Lemmings - As Assist Trophy
Pong - As Assist Trophy
Oregon Trail Hunting Mode - As Assist Trophy

Alternate Costumes

Peach - Rosalina and Daisy
Toad - Toadette
Link - Fierce Diety Link
Samus - Dark Samus
Ganondorf - Demise
Luigi - Mr. L
Donkey Kong - Kiddy Kong
Pikachu - Pichu (including the hit damage just for that costume shift)
Mario - Dr. Mario (including pills)
Marth - Roy (including fire)
That is a terrible list, a lot of those have a legit chance, especially most of the ones on the first list.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord

Leo and Aeris from the Web comic VGcats. Being video game related and familiar with Smash I think they would fit in very well. Since they dress up they can have a copy ability (copy cats) but Leo must have his Rait Flail.

And for Final Smash....Rat Morning Star!

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
LOL! Never thought of them but I would love them to be in the game... If it was possible.

volbound1700

Smash Master
The rest (kind of) have a chance (above) except for Masterchief, who has never been on a nintendo console.

The third party is where it is unrealistic, no way they get that many even though most of those characters are very popular.

Mickey Mouse is a 4th party and the thread for him on this board was closed due to trolling (not totally impossible but close)

The two Halo Characters are Microsoft IP

3 Sonic Characters lol

Crash Bandicoot - A Playstation mascot for a while

I would love that roster I put but it would not happen. I also left off Pokemon because I never played Pokemon and do not know anything about the series outside of what is in Smash so it is hard for me to gauge new characters.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
K K Slider. Imagine him running around beating up people with his guitar.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Crash Bandicoot and the Angry German Kid.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Another "technically" possible character but I highly doubt it since he's not a protagonist, he's 3rd party, and only featured in one game. This guy is probably my favorite character from any of Namco's Tales series.

Regal Bryant

He's got class, he's respectable, and is just generally an awesome guy. Also since he only uses his feet makes him stands out in Smash (like a reverse Little Mac). He's also a big guy and a combo fighter.

Movesets
B: Triple Kick: I used that move an insane amount of times.
Foreward B: Heaven's Charge
Down B: Eagle Dive or White Wolf
Up B: Rising Dragon
Finals Smash: Hungry Wolf

Joe_Sumo

Smash Apprentice
Does Battletoads have anything to do with nintendo other than being on the nes forever ago? They were almost made for this game.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
If I could put one "impossible" character in the game, it would have to be Terry Bogard(Preferably sporting his MoTW redesign, which kicks *ss).

[COLLAPSE="Pics"]Original

MoTW/KoF '03-XI/NGBC
[/COLLAPSE]I could totally give him a working moveset(at least with his specials). Power Wave as a N-Special(or D-special), Rising Tackle as U-Special, and maybe a weakened High Angle Geyser as his side special. His FS would definatly be his BUSTA WOLF.

He's actually had a few games on Nintendo systems(FF1,2, and Special on SNES, CVS2EO on GC) not counting all his VC appearances, so he wouldn't be "ineligible", but still, I don't think he(or, for that matter, any other "traditional" fighting game character) fits into Smash.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does Battletoads have anything to do with nintendo other than being on the nes forever ago? They were almost made for this game.
They also have Super Battletoads, and Battletoads meet Double Dragon.

The only problem they face is the company that owns them is RARE. Ya know, the Banjo Kazooie guys that were sold to Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom