• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Moveswaps Work? (FINISHED!)

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Fox working for all

and falco works great for fox, no freezing at all

and shoots his laser as fast as fox, which means... any character, like worlf, would shoot as fast as fox maybe.
Yeah, falco with Fox's moveset is like having a super code on.

Anyway, I'm off to update the flash from ROB

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
all characters with falco work and wolf and fox can't freeze the game as him

though wolf's laser shoots once and T's up.

and their reflectors freeze both of them, and make it so whoever touches them gets hit by the reflector once, and then makes them invincible, yet immovable. the other characters then have the opportunity to push them off the cliff.

and if pikachu as falco taunts to the left or right, he goes into the special "communicator position" as if starting conversations with starfox on lylat cruise or cornaria.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
none today... i was out for school shoppin and stuff

i might do a few tomorrow, but then i'm going to 6flags america

AND then school, i'll work on it next to Homework.

and i still need the question answered...

does a "fully playable" character mean that the entrance has to not freeze the game?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
it works for most every animation, but unfortunately freezes upon yoshi being grabbed i believe

B-freeze
sideb-not very unchanged
downb-freeze (in the air will hurt if touched once, but moveable side to side in air)
upb- looks like squirtles, but warps back and causes no hight gain, it still thows an invisible exploding egg

im almost done all of squirtle's moveset

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
all of squirtle's stuff works

all ivysaur lookin good

everything charizard is working

and i could have sworn sometime i was able to get pit to freeze on a particular moveset, but i'm not sure which... it was recent, but not VERY recently i found that out, but now i forgot...

Lucario is working for all

same with jiggly

and marth

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

In honor of Hurricane Ike about to Great Aether The USA, I present Ike's moveset working for all the normal characters.

Lucas's moveset works for all the normal characters

G&W done

The people who don't work with snake:
DK
Yoshi
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Captian Falcon
Lucario

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
And to finish off the remaining part left of the current moveswaps, i present Sonic working with all characters except Yoshi and Lucario.

FINISH!

Top Bottom