• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the Top 10 Players of 2012?

leffen

Smash Champion
wow your stupidity ****ing amazes me

i mean seriously, what the hell is wrong with you guys

"^So you think peak skill is more important than consistency? " No, and consistency is constantly undervalued. However, if we are discussing "peak skill" I'd prefer that we rather talk about players that have a "peak skill" that is considerably different from their normal placing.

I have not seen Hax "peaking" so I asked for results/vids where he shows this "top 5 or above" peak.

"So according to you, we should get hype for people who get knocked out 2-3 rounds into bracket but ignore the man consistently placing top 10?"

Wow. I always knew that you were dumb Bing, but sheeeeesh.
I did not mention "get hype for X" anywhere. I was not trying to tell you on who to cheer on or scream "GOOD ****" for. I was saying that if you're gonna discuss peaks, then Hax is a terrible example.

I did never mention that you should "ignore" Hax. where are you getting that from.

"Leffen literally just said hax isn't good because he "only" places top 8 every single time."

WHAT
HOW
ARE YOU
OMFG HOW
seriously wtf

WHERE DID I MENTION HOW GOOD HAX WAS. All I said was that he isn't one of the people who have huge "peaks", like Axe and Lucky for example have. you even ****ing used "literally"
LOL
how the *** can you...

@Kage: Do I even have to? I'm just gonna say that I'm happy that you picked the by far simplest character to play because... well...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sure, why don't you try to take Ganon and get absolutely demolished, he's one of the hardest character to master. Ya just try to back jump Fair all day, cmon do it.. I'm waiting.. While Fox you can just faceroll your controller and win.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i didnt even really read your post leffen i just like to troll you cuz your keyboard warrior antics are hilarious

Bing

Smash Master
I think Leffen just has a poor choice of words, easy to miscontrued what he's saying :S
Especially when it comes to player to player discussions. Character wise he's really smart and I have a lot of respect for him..

The Star King

Smash Hero
The tone of Leffen's posts is just always mad annoying. He makes himself sound angry and condescending 100% of the time.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Your fellow Toronto player?

I also saw one dude at MIST who raged losing to me, also there's a player here in mtl who does too, Fatuik. lolol.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
For me, losing to Kage was awesome XD! Apex was my first tournament and i got to learn what its like to get wrecked :D

Warhawk

Smash Lord
@Kage: Do I even have to? I'm just gonna say that I'm happy that you picked the by far simplest character to play because... well...
Lol wtf does that even have to do with anything? I mean you have to admit, even though they did jump down your throats probably too soon, what you said could be very easily misconstrued and came off as really condescending.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol wtf does that even have to do with anything? I mean you have to admit, even though they did jump down your throats probably too soon, what you said could be very easily misconstrued and came off as really condescending.
It doesn't mean anything when he doesn't have the experience to back it up.

Tekk

Smash Lord
LOL "pp was sick" was just a joke yo
Hax is legit and I don't care who he loses to

As for leffen... the usual I guess
S'getting pretty serious over here
Madboards

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yo i just downloaded this app on my phone called "angryboards" and it just lists all of leffen's posts can someone tell me what's wrong?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i think the funniest thing is how leffen has such a big mouth on the boards but i hear in person he's soft as flowers

wonder why that is :awesome:

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
lol @ Strong Bad

But srsly, nobody listens to Leffen because he talks down to everyone. As opposed to discussing things like a normal person, he just shouts with his keyboard and tries to make everyone else seem dumb. Instead of making an intelligent point (as I'm sure he is, he's a pretty damn good smash player), he goes off and acts like everyone here is the biggest bunch of idiots ever.

I guess smashboards is just where Leffen vents after a hard day at work ;)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Leffen's OK

Honestly I think his performance at ESA5 is about right. Arguably 2nd best in sweden (although he does lose to IVP and Pepito often) around #5-6 in Europe, good enough to usually-not-always make bracket at international tourneys. This is with spacies, of course; his yoshi has never done anything and shouldn't be compared to Vman's, which made bracket at a major tourney.

Top Bottom