• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the Top 10 Players of 2012?

leffen

Smash Champion
Watching my random top tiers (my cf/sheik iirc) along with MacD's Peach and Nikos Marth get ***** by Hbox's ness was one of the best smash moments ever. I've rarely been so impressed.

I'm proud to say Hbox ***** me with Ness. Does anyone know if there are vids? I know it was streamed...

I consider myself to be ranked 3-8th in europe atm. I'll be #1 soon enough.
I have a ~6-1 record against both Pepito and IVP during the last year. "Often", lol.

@Mikehaggar. Wanna know something funny about Mikehaggar? Mikehaggar sucks. Mikehaggar places last in teams not winning a game. Mikehaggar misses his trains to tournaments and when he has no other way to escape getting ***** in pools by my Yoshi he burns himself on a PAPRIKA (that he heated up himself).

Mikehaggar burnt himself on a paprika so bad that he had to leave the tournament and his dad had to get his things.

I still can't stop laughing when I think about it

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Armada

Smash Lord
What happend with your logic about last tournament counts?
I think you are between 4-10 (no specific spots after top 3 if you ask me) but impossible to tell. But it seems like you once again changed your logic when you placed worse then expected.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
@Mikehaggar. Wanna know something funny about Mikehaggar? Mikehaggar sucks. Mikehaggar places last in teams not winning a game. Mikehaggar misses his trains to tournaments and when he has no other way to escape getting ***** in pools by my Yoshi he burns himself on a PAPRIKA (that he heated up himself).

Mikehaggar burnt himself on a paprika so bad that he had to leave the tournament and his dad had to get his things.

Leffen, your posts usually piss me off because of their tone (although the smash stuff is usually pretty good), but anyone who makes fun of mikehaggar that much is the ****ing man.

Good ****.

:phone:

leffen

Smash Champion
LOL kage, lmao

@Armada: Thats just what I think my average skill level is, not what I should be seeded (which should largely go by recent tournaments). It don't really care about what ppl think about my seeding now tbh, it'll change after the next tournament anyway.

and who is 3rd? My list would go something like

S tier:
1. Armada

A tier:
2.Ice

Remen/Amsah/Over/Fuzzyness/Me etc

I don't think Amsah should be ranked as 3rd anymore tbh

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master

yes, i intentionally burnt myself to avoid playing you. as always everyone and everything revolves around you
youre the little entitled little ***** who cries (literally) over having to sit in the middle seat in a car on a ride over to gothenburg. thats a lot better then being clumsy and missing trains

leffen

Smash Champion
yes, i intentionally burnt myself to avoid playing you. as always everyone and everything revolves around you
youre the little entitled little ***** who cries (literally) over having to sit in the middle seat in a car on a ride over to gothenburg. thats a lot better then being clumsy and missing trains

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

are you kidding

I didnt know Mikehaggar himself would be soooooo easy to trollbait

you honestly don't see the hypocrisy in the top part of your post LOL?
you are the only one who thinks everything revolves around you lmao

and you apparently don't know what the word "literally" means either.

you know damn well that if well that I could post a LOT more **** on you than you could on me so will you stop this pathetic act

and

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Watching my random top tiers (my cf/sheik iirc) along with MacD's Peach and Nikos Marth get ***** by Hbox's ness was one of the best smash moments ever. I've rarely been so impressed.
I beat hbox's ness in a friendly set (I think... 2-1?)

zhu > your top tiers / macd / niko

but macd > zhu in tournament

in conclusion armada = best in europe

leffen

Smash Champion
kage you have lost to link in tournament and PP almost beats you with roy in MMs

why the hell do you think you have a say in this lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Almost is not beating me, obviously they are more skilled than me. Also Link vs Ganon is even, so ya. You lost to Ness with FOX, stfu.

Armada

Smash Lord
Leffen: Okay I understand.

BUT Amsah should at least be seeded 3rd. Last weekend he outplaced Remen/Adam/Zgetto (won the tournament). Amsah haven't placed below 3rd place in Europe since 05 or 06 I think. Okay he has not entred many tournament lately and I can understand why it can be up for discussion.

One important thing to remember is that Ice has outplaced him one time ever. And no one of those players you have listed except for Remen have outplaced Amsah EVER. And considering Remen took 4th place last tournament in Holland (Behind Adam and Zgetto too). I think Amsah being out of top 3 is something that is wrong and even if he dosen't enter as much as he used to pretty much no one prove themself better when they get the chance.

Well Im looking forward to SR to see how good the dutchies are atm. According to Over, Strawhat have the same skill level as him so I really hope Strawhat is coming to SR =)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
armada im not going to read that but you have to agree that my dk would **** you if we met in bracket

there's just no denying it

you going to FC?

Armada

Smash Lord
DK is to bad, sorry =/

I don't think Im going to FC. Maybe but it is 50/50 I guess. I really don't like traveling alone (really boring trip to Pound V) and it takes much time/money. But maybe Im going but no one should count on it at least :p

Shroomed

Smash Master
I beat Hbox's Ness at Apex. You guys just suck ;-)

Armada, go to FC!!! I want a rematch.

I need to learn one thing to beat you and Hbox and I'm going to learn it!!!

Armada

Smash Lord
Down throw into dair?
Think you said that in another thread. Have not looked up the frame data but since I think you have mention it before I guess it is a combo and not only a string.

And yeah I would love to play against you again. Well Im maybe going to FC. Let the future tell us!

Fernandez

Smash Journeyman
I still think amsah is 2 in europe, he never lost to ice and beats every one in netherlands(he lost to remen last month but he had not played alot before that I think) also i dont think he lost to any one but armada at the last big eu tourny he went to(beast).

Armada

Smash Lord
Yeah Amsah has been really sick for a long time. But yeah Amsah should be seeded 2nd next time aswell I think (if he don't start loseing to Remen again or something). But I do think Amsah better feel better in the future and start training again cause Ice has improved A LOT (He played terrible against me at ESA and not so good for the most part of the tournament matches but he has improved for sure).

leffen

Smash Champion
LOL I didnt lose with Fox, Falco or any of my best characters. I only used the other top tiers that I don't play (cf/sheik + and maybe 1 more)

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
One important thing to remember is that Ice has outplaced him one time ever. And no one of those players you have listed except for Remen have outplaced Amsah EVER. And considering Remen took 4th place last tournament in Holland (Behind Adam and Zgetto too). I think Amsah being out of top 3 is something that is wrong and even if he dosen't enter as much as he used to pretty much no one prove themself better when they get the chance.
Holy crap Adam is consistently playing again? Very happy to hear that. Adam was very nice / encouraging to me when I met him at Apex, love that man.

DK is to bad, sorry =/

I don't think Im going to FC. Maybe but it is 50/50 I guess. I really don't like traveling alone (really boring trip to Pound V) and it takes much time/money. But maybe Im going but no one should count on it at least :p
I would assume you make a good amount from US tournaments but I guess flight / hotel / travels cost a lot huh, plus you have to find a way to take all that time off.

Down throw into dair?
Think you said that in another thread. Have not looked up the frame data but since I think you have mention it before I guess it is a combo and not only a string.

And yeah I would love to play against you again. Well Im maybe going to FC. Let the future tell us!
DI up -> nair / bair?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

are you kidding

I didnt know Mikehaggar himself would be soooooo easy to trollbait

you honestly don't see the hypocrisy in the top part of your post LOL?
you are the only one who thinks everything revolves around you lmao

and you apparently don't know what the word "literally" means either.

you know damn well that if well that I could post a LOT more **** on you than you could on me so will you stop this pathetic act

and
yes, its not like i just act that way to piss you off and make you play yoshi in tournament vs me to improve my chances of winning (and just getting the satisfaction of controlling who you play).
remember how you made up a million arguments (that you kept changing) for not playing yoshi that apparently had nothing to do with fear or pride? and now you've pretty much sworn to play yoshi simply because i told you to. to easy.
if you dont care about the pride and what ppl think about your skill (thats why you constantly argue about your own seeding and rank yourself on swf, makes sense), why bother playing yoshi? especially since you apparently played fox for COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REASONS according to yourself last time.
fyi, ive been telling people for a long time that this is the reason i keep bringing the yoshi thing up. best part is i can tell you all about it and i'll still decide who you play because youre a stubborn ******.
maybe ill start talking about how id 3 stock your sheik to make you play her vs me, lol.

leffen, youre the guy who keeps having arguments with people who punch you for it (not supporting what he did, but please have a sense of self-preservation), and then blame bipolar when he clearly wasn't manic on the trip and acting like you know all about it.

i cant beleive you actually beleive i purposely burnt myself to avoid playing you. if i didnt want to participate or go home i simply would've.

looking forward to your response consisting of "LLOOOOOOOOOLLLL"s, random insults, and probably making fun of my disease.

god i just hope your parents start abusing you one of these days so you learn a thing or two about life. youve had it way to easy, and it shows in your personality.

mhenlo

Smash Apprentice
yes, its not like i just act that way to piss you off and make you play yoshi in tournament vs me to improve my chances of winning (and just getting the satisfaction of controlling who you play).

leffen, youre the guy who keeps having arguments with people who punch you for it (not supporting what he did, but please have a sense of self-preservation), and then blame bipolar when he clearly wasn't manic on the trip and acting like you know all about it.
god i just hope your parents start abusing you one of these days so you learn a thing or two about life. youve had it way to easy, and it shows in your personality.
i no im just some random scrub so i dont have much of a say in anything going on but how can you say someone has a bad personality when you purposely burnt yourself to avoid playing someone in a videogame.

Top Bottom