• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who did u switch from and y were u drawn to DIDDY?

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Diddy does **** like hardcore he just ***** any opponent I play with. I **** any player with Diddy he has great air moves and ground moves and his bananas are just so greasy and naughty. Diddy loves to suck his bananas and deep throat them.
zoinks...
I mained Ness in Melee >.< Once I found out Diddy Kong was in brawl I started screaming my butt off, he's been my favorite Nintendo character ever since I was like...5 years old playing donkey kong country with my dad...

You kinda went to far with the deep throating I woulda just stuck with the whole pantsless, bananas and peanuts thing...but he's a monkey, he's supposed to just be scrambling everywhere and throwing poo at people.

Freakin_Lu

Smash Rookie
used to play Marth but felt like i needed a fresh start
diddy seemed like the most random to me so heh
^___^

Top Bottom