• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you feel is the hardest character in melee at Max level?(Besides the Frames)

Animal

Smash Lord
how to beat every computer jump up and dair with falcon or ganon the end

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Your opponent will have to be on a high damage ratio or they'll jump back up or try to up special. Remember this is not brawl where you can just spike someone off the stage like nothing and can't meteor recover

Animal

Smash Lord
no im serious they wont haha just jump over there head full jump and dair continuously they wont do ****

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Subverted trope: Any character vs LVL 9 Ness. 1 stock on Jungle Japes. 3 seconds of your time w/o doing anything. Win.

walker935

Smash Rookie
Fox is the best cpu, although Classic Mode battles against giant characters (played on Very Hard when you only have only one stock) can throw you for a loop as long as.........DK.

soju

SD God
You also have to take account for what version of the game you have(1.0, 1.1, 1.2- you can find on bottom of disk) I've learned that the v. 1.0 cpu's have tougher and smarter AI, while the two latter are quite a bit easier

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Samus can be very troublesome when your fighting " as samus." Darn level 9's. -_-;

Oh yeah! Don't forget the moment your on stage mr game and watch pulls out a random number, and then your dead. yeah that's troublesome too if your not careful.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Gannon.... O_O

That Jab is deadly
Ganon is cheap

He spams the up b move anytime you get in close range.

To beat him I usually just jump next to him so he could try to pull it off and when he misses I let him have it.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I found one. DONKEY KONG

OMG just try him on lvl 9.

His arms just extend in such far range.

Don't even attempt to fight him unless ur main is Marth, Falco, Bowser. Or even DK himself. =P

soju

SD God
Even then, I still can't manage to overpower the beast unless I use my main and Marth.

Other than that the son of ***** is wild!
o w o NONSENSE! ! ! Donkey Kong is a gentleman, the only B3AST is Kirby >w>

(just take advantage of his laggy moves and youll do fine)

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
o w o NONSENSE! ! ! Donkey Kong is a gentleman, the only B3AST is Kirby >w>

(just take advantage of his laggy moves and youll do fine)
Then there is mewtwo. He may not be fast, but the motha hefa sure knows how to combo.

Nd if that aint good enough, last but not least is pichu.

Top Bottom