• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who really has the best game and watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
no GaW has yet to impress me besides Velocity, I say hes the best Brawl GaW atm IMO

aight you noobs may get away with saying people besides me are the best GW in melee. but until i see some tournaments wins from ANYONE, im the best brawl GW. case closed

me being the best brawl GW should give you guys a lil hint about melee as well.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I keep telling everyone...it's Cosmo... Seriously watch his vids on Zjiin's channel. Especially watch the vids of Cosmo's G&W vs Zjiin's Snake. Both are really really GOOD.

NoJ isn't far behind IMO.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
lol noj, the competition in the Midwest doesn't look to be all that developed yet. the only good player out there I've seen thus far is vidjo.

and that snake player that cosmo was playing against didn't use his tilts or grenades nearly enough

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
you can post all the videos you want

unless its tournaments finals slit your wrists.

this guy prolly plays every singles day non stop.

I
Dont
Have
A
Wii

and im 2X better than any other GW

melee.... i dont care about anymore

when you see me we can melee MM

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
lol noj i said vidjo was good wtf are you talkin about? i said everyone else was bad. pending on work i'll try to make it to the next fc, which would be sweet. and when did vidjo tear us up?

oh and if you guys could get off velocity's nuts that'd be great. let him speak for himself

napZzz

Smash Hero
ahhh when will this end?!?!
NEVER!!!

chibo you dont know what your talking about you play sonic

Cosmo is the best g&w upon further investigation on all these wannabes

THE MIDWEST OWNS SMASH

daytimeninja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gavgrego
Sorry, I've seen cosmo firsthand. He didn't lose a stock until the finals at eBash. He's the best...

Bummer NoJ... :(

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Er...as much as I <3 Cosmo, he and NoJ played against each other in the finals of HugeJohnz, and NoJ won. Put two and two together.

daytimeninja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gavgrego
Er...as much as I <3 Cosmo, he and NoJ played against each other in the finals of HugeJohnz, and NoJ won. Put two and two together.
4 :laugh:

I don't know, after seeing more of NoJ's vids, I think that it's too close to tell. Just because someone beat you 1v1 doesn't neccesarily mean you're better.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you can post all the videos you want

unless its tournaments finals slit your wrists.

this guy prolly plays every singles day non stop.

I
Dont
Have
A
Wii

and im 2X better than any other GW

melee.... i dont care about anymore

when you see me we can melee MM
ok the vids aren't of finals, but hes won tourneys.
however, here are some vids of him in doubles finals. http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4321953&postcount=102
watch velocity in match 2, no one can pull that off, catch a lucas' recovery pk thunder and used the full bucket to destroy inui.

go around the atl north section and look at tourneys, hes gotten 1s before.

you want to post some crappy online vs matches of him playing against a noob

Heres my NO LAG Rob wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBw5qMV6J34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3F5JnwoeTc

this rob would tear velocity up

now if youll excuse me i gotta go to work

and NO cosmo isnt beter than me i think i proved this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfEBKm0OD9k&feature=related
no lag matches? we played inperson, not online... and that rob wasn't that good. he knows nothing about spacing, didn't glide toss once, and more. the only reason he did good was cause that GaW really sucked.

NEVER!!!

chibo you dont know what your talking about you play sonic

Cosmo is the best g&w upon further investigation on all these wannabes

THE MIDWEST OWNS SMASH
I "main" sonic cause hes my favorite character and i'm putting a lot of work into him to be the best sonic, but hes not good enough of a character to play for real. ROB is my best by far and thats who i use in tourney and such.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
alright guys whichever g&w main places highest at FC Championship Series is the best. no point in arguing on here.

napZzz

Smash Hero
YES finally. I know cosmo and NoJ did some matches but just because cosmo lost some to him does'nt mean he's a worst g&w. Besides its been awhile now and cosmos recent videos > ANything of NoJ's. Muahahha I shall win them all anyways. And Chibo, anyone who is sane in their mind would know sonic is A PIECE OF **** and you must be under the influence if you like to play him or maybe someone is forcing you......

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
ok the vids aren't of finals, but hes won tourneys.
however, here are some vids of him in doubles finals. http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4321953&postcount=102
watch velocity in match 2, no one can pull that off, catch a lucas' recovery pk thunder and used the full bucket to destroy inui.

go around the atl north section and look at tourneys, hes gotten 1s before.

no lag matches? we played inperson, not online... and that rob wasn't that good. he knows nothing about spacing, didn't glide toss once, and more. the only reason he did good was cause that GaW really sucked.

I "main" sonic cause hes my favorite character and i'm putting a lot of work into him to be the best sonic, but hes not good enough of a character to play for real. ROB is my best by far and thats who i use in tourney and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsH7qzheQu4

lol no one can pull that

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm currently the highest Tournament placing GW in FL.
I've been to 5 big tournaments so far. My placings were.

5th out of 128 @ Hardknocks -orlando
2nd out of 65 @ UCF tournament - orlando
2nd out of 90 @ a Local tournament in a apt complex -orlando
9th out of 80 @ Brawl Bash - miami
3rd out of 80 @ play N trade -ocala

Hope to be going to some national tournaments in the future.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
see juntah, the argument is now pointless, because if you're the best, and i've been placing better than you at huge tournaments.... then that means I have the best GW atm. but thats just rediculous to say, let the game blossem for a lil bit more.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
see juntah, the argument is now pointless, because if you're the best, and i've been placing better than you at huge tournaments.... then that means I have the best GW atm. but thats just rediculous to say, let the game blossem for a lil bit more.
Owned.

10char

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
alright guys whichever g&w main places highest at FC Championship Series is the best. no point in arguing on here.
This.

At FC we will prove our skill.

Also: If they do crews, do we want the 5 best GWs there on the same crew? XD.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Except that juntah has actually placed first in multiple tournaments >_____>
Owned.

10char
*quotes someone and says "owned" just because they're from my state*

lol what do I care, I don't even play G&W in Brawl :warioc:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom