• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who really has the best game and watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
its funny like i read all this stuff every day, BUT I DONT PLAY. i havent played since last saturday. like, the fact of the matter is I SHOULDENT BE BEATING ANYONE, EVER. If cosmo was the best he wouldent practice every ***** day and lose to me.

btw Cosmos the best GW, are u ***s hapy now??????????????? can we please lock this thread its tiresome

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol, yes I actually would. I mained falcon in melee, and had the best falcon in FL. I'm not one to be confused with one of the noobs, who just recently joined the competitive smash scene.
search xyz vs on youtube for my melee vids

hater?? hardly... and fans?? sorry, but I dont need any fan boys. if this kid proved to the world he was the best GW in the nation, then I would to happy to give him props. You guys must be new to the competitve smash scene, to make assumptions that cosmo and NoJ are the best GW... why? because they 3 stock your noob ***** in GW dittos? Hell if you were an fairly noob to average GW me and a handful of talented GW'ers would 3 stock you too prolly.

Say for example cosmo, gets top 5 in every tourament he attends, and then I come along and beat him in every set we play, even tournament sets... but I place poorly in tournies...does that make me the best GW??..... NO. it doesnt. It just means I know the GW ditto matchup well, he in turn is still a better GW, due to the fact that he places higher than me consistently in bigger tournies/ national tournies.

LOL, just thinking of your rebuttal is making me laugh right now...:laugh:

THERE IS NO BEST GW.. GET OVER IT.

nappy that last sentence you wrote, did not even make sense.
yes he may be the best in your eyes, but thats because you dont know better.

its safe to say that Noj is the best in Minn. and cosmo is the best in his area (maybe Min aswell). So, no doubt i'll give you guys that.

but for now... stop making noob comments... its annoying to read

and one more thing if you say im from Waksota again im gonna blow up. Im from Michigan. Was the best GW in Melee and so far have proved at with tournaments and brawl, and thats really all i cared about, was proving i was the best GW in melee through brawl. thats all it is
i dont have a wii
i dont play the game
i dont care about the game
once i lose i quit
i was gonna quit when melee was over, but then GW had a sheild (among many other catastrophes)
thats all, when im done you noobs can have ur wak char, until then im the best

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lhater?? hardly... and fans?? sorry, but I dont need any fan boys. if this kid proved to the world he was the best GW in the nation, then I would to happy to give him props. You guys must be new to the competitve smash scene, to make assumptions that cosmo and NoJ are the best GW... why? because they 3 stock your noob ***** in GW dittos? Hell if you were an fairly noob to average GW me and a handful of talented GW'ers would 3 stock you too prolly.
LOL dude, from reading your comments it's obvious that you're a little slow...you seem to lack the reading comprehension and your IQ can't be more than 25. I'll try to go easy on you because you're "special" ;)

Cosmo and NoJ are Minnesota? LMAO. All you had to do was look at their LOCATION and you could see where they're actually from. Idiot.

You take EVERYTHING out of context and don't know how to argue at all. You're extremely jealous of Cosmo and NoJ and we all know it. Since nobody is giving you props you decide to be an attention ***** and come in with insults and ridiculous assumptions like that's going to make people respect you at all. Guess what? Nobody outside of Orlando gives two ****s about you or your weak *** G&W. Get over it.

When did I ever say Cosmo and NoJ were the best because they beat me in dittos? Never. Learn to read. I was telling spider than blackmage was the best G&W that he had SEEN because they played each other in real life. Then I used the example that Cosmo was the best that I'd SEEN because we played each other in real life. Hence the SEEN, as in seen in person and interacted with physically.

lol @ your "example"...get out of your fantasy world dude you would never beat Cosmo. You wouldn't even beat me, and I just picked up G&W three days ago. I could three-stock you using a mother****ing Wii Fit balance board.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
and one more thing if you say im from Waksota again im gonna blow up. Im from Michigan. Was the best GW in Melee and so far have proved at with tournaments and brawl, and thats really all i cared about, was proving i was the best GW in melee through brawl. thats all it is
i dont have a wii
i dont play the game
i dont care about the game
once i lose i quit
i was gonna quit when melee was over, but then GW had a sheild (among many other catastrophes)
thats all, when im done you noobs can have ur wak char, until then im the best
Ha! this post here is just full of johns, haven't seen a so much johns in one post in a long time... and until then, you're just a scrub...

LOL dude, from reading your comments it's obvious that you're a little slow...you seem to lack the reading comprehension and your IQ can't be more than 25. I'll try to go easy on you because you're "special" ;)

Cosmo and NoJ are Minnesota? LMAO. All you had to do was look at their LOCATION and you could see where they're actually from. Idiot.

You take EVERYTHING out of context and don't know how to argue at all. You're extremely jealous of Cosmo and NoJ and we all know it. Since nobody is giving you props you decide to be an attention ***** and come in with insults and ridiculous assumptions like that's going to make people respect you at all. Guess what? Nobody outside of Orlando gives two ****s about you or your weak *** G&W. Get over it.

When did I ever say Cosmo and NoJ were the best because they beat me in dittos? Never. Learn to read. I was telling spider than blackmage was the best G&W that he had SEEN because they played each other in real life. Then I used the example that Cosmo was the best that I'd SEEN because we played each other in real life. Hence the SEEN, as in seen in person and interacted with physically.

lol @ your "example"...get out of your fantasy world dude you would never beat Cosmo. You wouldn't even beat me, and I just picked up G&W three days ago. I could three-stock you using a mother****ing Wii Fit balance board.
1. don't really care where noJ and cosmo are from.
2. again I dont need fanboys, or ppl giving me "props", I know where I stand with GW
3. assumptions? about what? that there isn't a best GW yet?... yes I know, that assumption I made is clearly right. noob.
4. this is a very weak rebuttal, I was expecting more, only thing you really got me on was the location, which again, I can give two ****s for.
5. how about I play that "new" GW of yours in Wifi...then you can john and cry about how you lost to me due to lag.

I don't even play this game but its clearly velocity jk.. no one knows cause theres not been a national brawl tournament yet.
this guy knows what hes talking about...
btw... sick falco u had in melee.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I would play you, but you don't seem like you would be a very good sport about winning so I'd rather not.

"ZOMG 56K shut up u cant say anything i ***** ur gaw online LOLOL u suk"

No thanks. I could only stand hearing so much of that :laugh: You did the same thing when you beat RoK online lol

And what's this?
xYz said:
GW dittos dont mean ****.
=O

Chexr

Smash Ace
NoJ, $10 G&W ditto melee MM the next time we meet? I had no idea you played G&W in melee at Huge Johnz 3 or I would have asked you there.

also lol @ xYz getting trolled by 56k

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I would play you, but you don't seem like you would be a very good sport about winning so I'd rather not.

"ZOMG 56K shut up u cant say anything i ***** ur gaw online LOLOL u suk"

No thanks. I could only stand hearing so much of that :laugh: You did the same thing when you beat RoK online lol

And what's this?

=O

lol u really are a noob.
first off, that was not a john from me. learn what a john is first scrub.
secondly, its true, they don't mean ****... it means the winner is better at the gw ditto. It's all in the placing of a character which determines the best. How many times do I have to drill you on that?

it's not dittos, not how well he does in his bad match ups, and very much not from word of mouth, or he said, she said. Stop being a noob, you're making yourself look bad... you just keep getting owned. :urg:

Renth

Smash Hero
First of all to everyone who thinks XyZ sucks at melee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQJGrrJ0Mpw

Okay, Winning a ditto between a same character doesn't prove who's better. Example: Chaddd Linguini and I have all Ditto'd a lot. We don't try to prove who's better from dittos anymore, the only thing that shows is who's better at that match up. Chaddds better vs. fox, linguinis better vs. marth and i do amazingly vs. sheiks.

Trying to determine who has the best anything at this point of time isn't worth the time or effort. I could really care less who has the best anything in brawl, i honestly see it as an inferior game but my opinions aren't what's important if there is anything... important in this thread to begin with i don't know.

To all of you who haven't met XyZ in real life he's a really chill guy and just plays the dang game. He just like everyone else hates stupid debates over things that do not matter. Not saying this topic was dumb to make it's good for people to state opinions and talk about. It's hardly worth fighting over.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
=/ Whats with all the nobodies claiming they are good?
I know some are good
but a lot of you are overrated

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm missing the part where he said it was impressive >_>

The point is that Captain Jack mains G&W. Captain Jack is awesome. :laugh:

Anyway, those are probably CJ's first matches with G&W. I've got my first G&W match on tape, it's pretty bad.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
So because he was good in melee hes going to be good in brawl? =/
That is what im getting from you
So far a lot of pros that were good in melee kinda suck now
Cause a lot of pros were ***gy foxes just shining with little mindgames
But now that you have to think a lot more its a whole different game

For example I had never heard of needles of junta till i heard he was good at this game (And i hope to play him in the Azonetwostep tounrny if i make which im a currently saving up to go to ^ ^)
New names will be coming up that are ACTUALLY good like 56k and NoJ again
i hope to one day be on that list of good players buuuut no one pays attention to not pros that are good now :(

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Most people who played G&W in Melee heard of Needle of Juntah before Brawl ever came out >.> I did at least.

So far a lot of pros that were good in melee suck at brawl now because they quit two weeks after the game came out. The rest still **** in Brawl. Captain Jack will be good because he is a smart experienced and skilled smasher, and he's using G&W. lol

To be honest, there aren't any true "pros" at Brawl yet, it's new. So there's really no special treatment based on how good one was at Melee. We pay attention to everyone, known or unknown.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
i had a chance to meet captain jack when i was in south africa in december but like things didnt work out, and i never got ahold of him :( o well (CJ was in durban i was prolly 2 hours away oh well)

56k omg i was about to come to wisconsin this weekend, like dude literaly i JUST canceled sorry i wanna play u and cosmo and everyone again.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I actually played G&W in melee, but never heard of NOJ .___.;
I heard of a few others
and watch a feeeeew videos on youtube
like of bombsoldier

but I wasn't into it so much.

I've tried to avoid this topic, but I may as well cast my vote to NoJ and Cosmo respectfully. They're both beastly :p

but we'll see how everything develops.

napZzz

Smash Hero
cj played one of the best ganons in melee(next to tipman ;) ) and now that ganons a piece of **** he is going to get good with g&w and **** face just wait

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So how many other gaws have almost taken M2K out of a tournament, only losing last match last stock high %? Omegablackmage is the best period.

studly

Smash Ace
Im played GaW in melee but i never even investigated the competative side of brawl util i ran across the video of Hugs, Gimpy, and Nealo on one up....lol

yeah ive been using him in brawl and i would love to meet and play with some of you more experienced players but im trapped in Illinois..the land of no large smash tourneys

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Im played GaW in melee but i never even investigated the competative side of brawl util i ran across the video of Hugs, Gimpy, and Nealo on one up....lol

yeah ive been using him in brawl and i would love to meet and play with some of you more experienced players but im trapped in Illinois..the land of no large smash tourneys
hey im in chicago, i dont like brawl too much but i'd play ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom