• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be the first newcomers revealed for Smash 4? (Expect first trailer at E3!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I don't expect to see Mega Man, but a different 3rd party character.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Still rooting for:

Ridley/K. Rool
Takamaru
Little Mac
Palutena
Megaman

I really expect at least one surprise though. (Although I think Nintendo's better off going with the safe bets right now...)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I think the first chars to be revealed will be a villager from Animal crossing and Megaman. :troll:

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
So... yeah...
I was definitely expecting at least three reveals. I wonder if this is representative of exactly how few new characters we're gonna get...

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Aaaaaand it looks like nobody was even remotely close to properly guessing the newcomers. I don't think a single person in here put down either the Villager or the Wii Fit Trainer...

Although there were a couple that had Megaman in their lists... Congrats to them I guess. Lol

D

Deleted member

I think most of the fans guessed Megaman. Villager is most likely the guess from Animal Crossing fans. But nobody (especially me) saw Wii Fit Trainer coming.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yeah quite a few had Megaman looking back but the Animal Crossing fans had Tom Nook/KK Slider as their primary reps.

Both Villager and Wii Fit Trainer weren't predicted by a single person in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom