• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you Main?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I usually only concentrate on one or two characters but from the ones I will probably play the most in no particular order.

*:4tlink: My most wanted Brawl character and main. I've been hearing good things from other Toon Link players who played as him during the demo so I'm looking forward to kick butt as him again.
*:4villager: Although initially I wasn't really interested in Villager, after having played Animal Crossing New Leaf he's quickly became a character I really want to play as now. He seems to be the easiest and most fun to get the hang of from the newcomers we have seen so far so he will probably become my new main if no other character I support makes the cut.
*:rosalina: Rosalina has been a character I really enjoyed in the Mario series so seeing her in Smash as a playable character really excites me and will probably be a character I will try to learn to use.
*:4palutena: Another character I've been really enjoying in Kid Icarus Uprising, she seems very interesting with how she along with the Mii's has a fully costumisable moveset. Will be interesting experimenting with her.
* :ness2: Have been really enjoying this guy since the first Smash and will be looking forward to have at it again with him once more soon. Hope he shows up soon.

Honorable mention goes to :4diddy::4pit: and :jigglypuff::wolf::mewtwopm: if they all return.

But I will probably mostly concentrate on :4tlink:, :4villager: and:ness2:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Judging the E3 stuff:

:4mario:- Mario has always been one of my mains and the fact it's widely agreed that he's already competent in this installment practically makes me want to cry tears of joy.

:4villager:- Was probably my favorite character to watch during E3. I love his playstyle and he strikes me as someone who Ness/Lucas mains will be right at home with.

:4megaman:- It's obvious that a lot of thought went into him and he was easily one of my most wanted for this game. Like Ness and Mario, he'll probably wind up as a character that I use faithfully even if he winds up as a low tier character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom