• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, am I registered yet? I know I have housing with you and I'm a co-host but I don't know about my badge or registering yet. Please let me know.

Just go. You're guaranteed to not lose money in the process given your skill and the amount of events.

I'm still waiting for you in teams. <3
yea. Me/you and my crew are taken care of.

Jem.

Smash Master
Still won't know until March 1st if I can come to this. Whose got Rich and I on housing? You can have doubles practice too from us!! And singles practice and fun hanging out!!! I'm very respectful at peoples houses :].

I might just get cash for my birthday, idk if my mom would wanna go through the hastle of buying the plane ticket or w/e since I usually do the trip planning myself. Do I need to pre-reg or anything of the sort?

3DS is coming out right around this too in the US, butI really want a chance to prove myself Nationally :]

Xyro77

As i did last year I am putting a room together again.. I am looking at about 8-10 people in the room total and price will be ranging from $9-$14 PER NIGHT depending on how many people in the room I am looking to take at least one group with a car and then i will take OoS players (I would take only OoS players except we need cars to transport these people XD) I have about 3-4 people now including myself so PM me if you are interested and we can talk about it.. I am not going to have a guaranteed answer right now probably i still need to hear back from a few people and then I will start confirming people etc. so yeah if you are interested in this PM me =D
Gotcha. :cool:

Ok, so Dakpo and two other people are rooming with me at the Whobo venue hotel, is there anyone else who would be interested in rooming with us? It would split the price of the room even more. So far it is for Thursday-Sunday (Three nights) and it's about $110 per person total. PM me if you're interested. I'm thinking 4 more people will do. ($60 per person total)

HYPE!

HOUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still won't know until March 1st if I can come to this. Whose got Rich and I on housing? You can have doubles practice too from us!! And singles practice and fun hanging out!!! I'm very respectful at peoples houses :].

I might just get cash for my birthday, idk if my mom would wanna go through the hastle of buying the plane ticket or w/e since I usually do the trip planning myself. Do I need to pre-reg or anything of the sort?

3DS is coming out right around this too in the US, butI really want a chance to prove myself Nationally :]
Read above for some housing.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I'm trying to keep my housing to a minimum because of a certain HOBO where I almost housed 20 something in a two bedroom apartment, but if you guys need it I think I already have like 6 people. Hilt+1, MechWarrior, and Crackle+2 I think...

Sync.

Smash Champion
Lol I'm sorry Hilt I kinda forgot how many I'm taking of each. Since it's getting kind of close to WHOBO I'm going to start making a list to be organized [:

I'll AIM you maybe today or tomorrow...

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Did that include AR, Sync? I'm thinking it's only gonna be me and YOSH, possibly 1-2 more but you know how that's worked out in the past.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Haha it was and oh ok I'll include AR too! I'm sorry I'm forgetful about that but I'm going to compile a list like I said.

Lauren shame on you for not coming to WHOBO!! ]:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Lol I'm sorry Hilt I kinda forgot how many I'm taking of each. Since it's getting kind of close to WHOBO I'm going to start making a list to be organized [:

Awesome, lol. Just want to make sure everything's cool for it. Just send me a message whenever you're available.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
This is aimed mostly at Xyro but I just had a little concern about the first day. Since the events kick off at 1pm, will there be an official break between Brawl Doubles and pools? Ya know cuz most hotels have a check-in time of 3pm or later and won't allow scrubs like smasher check in early under most circumstances.

Also any idea of how hard they search you before goin in the rave? I live in choppa city so the bouncers here feel all on ya **** and give you a reach around before you can get in a club.

Xyro77

This is an anime convention rave, rofl! They won't check you and **** like a normal place would. Relax, the only person who will feel up on you is Inui.

As for the breaks, I guarantee there will be a break between pools and doubles but I can't promise how long so please check in to your hotel as early as possible.

Someone team with Smoom!!!!

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
This is an anime convention rave, rofl! They won't check you and **** like a normal place would. Relax, the only person who will feel up on you is Inui.

As for the breaks, I guarantee there will be a break between pools and doubles but I can't promise how long so please check in to your hotel as early as possible.

Someone team with Smoom!!!!
The problem we have is that dubs start at 1pm and checkin time isn't until 3 or 4. Will pools run until the rave or stop before midnight?

I ain't gay but I like to be felt up...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh boy, I like where this conversation is going.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Hmm...I might be able to go to this. I live close enough, that's for sure.

I would need a partner for reg 2v2, though.

If there is any room left, I would really like to be on that list. I don't know that many people all that well yet in the houston group of players, so it would help me out greatly.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
I'll team with you if you want Bio. I play GW/Marth/Wolf in teams. Plus if you house with Sync we can get some intense 1 AM teams friendlies in.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I think I'm gonna sit regular teams out this time. That way I can concentrate on the other 3 tournaments (I think I'll burn myself out if I do all 4, and my character sucks for regular teams anyway, heh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom