• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Well. I hate to have to say this, but there's a problem. Long story short, I'm no longer going to be able to be in attendance :/

Really bummed, I was looking forward to this tournament more than you know @__@ Anyways. Sad that I have to miss out on meeting and hanging out with the southern Olimars :/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Well. I hate to have to say this, but there's a problem. Long story short, I'm no longer going to be able to be in attendance :/

Really bummed, I was looking forward to this tournament more than you know @__@ I have a uhh an offer, though. To anyone that has not bought their ticket and would like to save five bucks: I've already bought mine. Right now, tickets are going for $45. Xyro, is it possible (and okay) for me to sell my ticket? If so, I have a ticket for $40 if anyone would like to buy it, first come first serve.

Anyways. Sad that I have to miss out on meeting and hanging out with the southern Olimars :/
There really isnt a way to sell badges to people once they are sold. Just get your refund.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
._. I'm coming with MO for another WHOBO.

Anyone wanna team w/ a Fox/Kirby?

Who should I be on the lookout for, to........hang...out...w/...while........

>_>....

Idk.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Guys, you shouldn't be using this thread as a means to meet up and smoke weed.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
How do I get myself a cheaper, Sunday-only pass for melee? Just pay at the door or what? And how much is it? I heard $25...(?)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea its like 25$. Just show up on sunday at the door and u can buy a day pass. this is pretty much the melee only people since sunday is the only day you guys will care about.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
If any one wants to split the Price of a hotel with me and 3 other people let me know!
Also, Who from Mexico is coming?

tekkie

Smash Master
or most importantly will the enigmatic new mexicans descend from the shrouded mountain top of the gods to grace this tournament with their effervescent glory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom