• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 3 The Tyler Curse! JNIG Hype!

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
(If you don't pay me this money, don't expect to eat.)
Hahaha.

Shreveport crew will be there. Me, Limbo, and ShoeS for sure. Idk about gunner and Okuser.
who tf are Limbo and Shoes. lol, who tf are you??
me, gunner, and okuser have been playing at my house at least 5 days a week with an open invitation for any Shreveport players. where have you been?

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
lol im Limbo, and they are my crew (Raze and Shoes). They're in the same situation as me. I should be at this tourney, raze and shoes are trying to come too. Hopefully I can take off work for this guys. How many Shreveport players need to be there for a crew battle to happen? It's long overdue.

:phone:

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Glad to have it back at the library too, so easy to get there from the interstate lol. Is anybody intersted in MM's if I can go? Also, if you want to MM Raze or ShoeS, I can let them know, they'd be down for some im sure.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Glad to have it back at the library too, so easy to get there from the interstate lol. Is anybody intersted in MM's if I can go? Also, if you want to MM Raze or ShoeS, I can let them know, they'd be down for some im sure.

Remind me at the event and i'll probably do some lol. Yeah Right off interstate is hella convenient.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'll totes eat them if they're good!

Hey everyone, this is icecream. If you didn't know, my origional tag was mr. Game and watch and then I got banned.
In march.

But today I have officially been unbanned, and placed on a "thin ice" policy.
Which means I have 5 infraction points, and if I get infracted once, I'm perma-banned.

With that, my days of trolling are done. I am committed to the Tyler scene, and I cannot risk being banned.
My city needs me~~~~

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I'll totes eat them if they're good!

Hey everyone, this is icecream. If you didn't know, my origional tag was mr. Game and watch and then I got banned.
In march.

But today I have officially been unbanned, and placed on a "thin ice" policy.
Which means I have 5 infraction points, and if I get infracted once, I'm perma-banned.

With that, my days of trolling are done. I am committed to the Tyler scene, and I cannot risk being banned.
My city needs me~~~~

If you won't do it, who else will?

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
I've got work, won't be able to make this one guys. Raze and Shoes can't make it either. Gunner got this...

Labernash

Smash Lord
That's a shame Limbo. :/ Hope you're all doing well, though!

Lolz @ dis tourney having 6 entrants.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Maybe regulo and mini boss will show this time! Sucks I can't take my revenge on you limbo! Ace, you ready to rock this thing?

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Lol everybody wants revenge. Rave you had your shot last time. Icecream went Puff at the 1st one so I don't count that. PM me some of them brownies though. Doing great Labernash, thanks :D

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Rave I honestly think you could wreck me with Ike. Although if I couldnt read your dairs with Lucario, id be in big trouble too.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
^

MK is free don't believe the Tier List.

For real tho, keep using Ike when Psychoace goes MK. His MK is free af anyway so it should be good practice;)

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Rob your falcon is 4x better than your MK. You should go all Falcon IMO.

Edit: it should also be noted that if time permits, we will do a Tyler Area Only round robin. Anyone in an hour/hour and a half radius are Tyler Scene(DFW and Shreveport are too far IMO.)
So me, rave, Tawko, psy, minifox, Labernash could but he's retire so his placing wouldn't count, and any of the scrubs in the Tyler area.
This will give us an accurate PR. I'll try to run it durning reg dubs and singles if possible~

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
My predicted Tyler pr:

1: psy/rave/icecream
2 -3 same as above in any particular order
4 Tawko!
5: minifox
6: r3gul0
7 miniboss
8: scruuuuuuuuuuubssssssss!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm only included on the whole thing because if I wasn't, then Tyler would look all the more free! I quit!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I tasted it, then I quit. Tasted like bat.

Now I'm footloose and fancy free!!

Top Bottom