• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 3 The Tyler Curse! JNIG Hype!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
We may do melee dubs, idk. That's up to psy.

Several melee players have shown interest but honestly I have no idea how many will be there. Could be 5, could be 20, as far as I can tell.

:phone:

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
i'm not generally a melee player anymore, but, if it will give us a decent player count i could enter melee.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
It'll be more than 5 people for melee lol. Tyler people are kinda flaky or never call for info and just kinda show up. We'll plans for dubs and go from there lol.

Either way man we'll try to make it as hype as possible.

Labernash

Smash Lord
We wouldn't be mad if you did! :)

That is a long drive by yourself, though. Bring a carpool! :D

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to this. :)

and I'm going to need a partner if anyone needs one.

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
I'm at denton atm. I say 6+ because it's 2 hours from here to lindale and another 4 from there back to round rock.

If I go (probably will), I most likely won't enter anything but I'll take mm's with:

:metaknight: :toonlink: :wario:

Oracle

Smash Master
Don't pick tournament dates in themiddle of finals week :( seriously would have loved to come to this. Let us know asap when the next one is so we can show up

Top Bottom