• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite character, 2010 edition!

Favorite Brawl Character

• Total voters

NystraK.

Smash Rookie
For all three Smash Bros. games I've played exclusively as Fox McCloud and no one else.

Janne

Smash Journeyman
I could only vote 1 of em so I voted for ZSS. Other faves include Peach, Zelda, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Lucario.

Brennus

Smash Rookie
How is tingle more interesting? He's a GAY CLOWN.
Exactly. The game already has a playable Link but no playable gay clown.

Toon Links the only name in the poll thats italisized ( I think I spelled that right) prolly cuz he r teh best
It italicizes the character you voted for to keep track of where your profiles one vote went. If I could find a smiley that expressed vague disappointment, I'd post it right now.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Definitely Wolf. He's bad*** in every way, and is really fun to play as.

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
yay for My favorite chracter diddy. I expected less votes because I voted on another favorite character survey and diddy was tied with ice climbers for least favorite character.

spyrl-9

Smash Rookie
Samus all the way.

Been my favorite since the 64. Tried everyone again when Brawl came out, just as I did with Melee, and still I come back to my favorite sexy bounty hunter. With the addition of Zero Suit Samus, she's now all the better...

My main to play as, and my favorite character. Don't see that changing.
Even if Ridley (my most desired new entry) is added...

CiViC

Smash Rookie
Toon Link is my favorite. He's a jack of all trades; the perfect balance between ranged and melee fighting, like Rambo, except smaller and more fragile-looking.

14fanofanime

Smash Rookie
Zelda/Sheik better win... You can play as 2 characters at once.

With Samus/ZSS you can die easily as ZSS and her final smash isn't to great unless you're Samus.

And with the Pokemon Trainer you have to worry about transforming every 2 minutes to keep the attacks at high damage.

Mackerni

Smash Rookie
Fox all the way! I'm not a huge fan of the Star Fox video games, but I kick *** as Fox in SSBB! I would pick Sonic, as I loved his games, but I am terrible with him in the game.

tjbdude

Smash Rookie
ness is a boss u dont mess with him unless ppl spam pk fire... then theyre lame

zetsame

Smash Rookie
i have started using wolf and marth just for the heck of it and i love them both but i like marth a little bit better.

majora_787

Smash Hero
i have started using wolf and marth just for the heck of it and i love them both but i like marth a little bit better.
It's the cape. Yeah, it does that. =P

xD Marth is just awesome, and I actually think it's mostly just the cape and the sword. =P

Skyline4lyf3

Smash Rookie
this poll is why i love brawl, every character is unique and awesome in their own way. my vote goes to ness though! PK THUNDER!

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
My favourite is Jigglypuff, its fun to fight people as a giant marshmallow.

*Z*

Smash Rookie
Ike. Even though some people say that he's a cheap player, I'm actually a good player when I play as him. He's strong, can counterattack, and has a great Final Smash. The only problems I have with him would be things like him being slow, and his Up-B can really let you down on some occasions.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Ike. Even though some people say that he's a cheap player, I'm actually a good player when I play as him. He's strong, can counterattack, and has a great Final Smash. The only problems I have with him would be things like him being slow, and his Up-B can really let you down on some occasions.
Who thinks Ike is cheap? o_O How could they possibly think IKE is CHEAP? If anything, he's severely challenged in the vertical movement department, and you could beat an ike player just by picking Rumble Falls.

Out of curiosity, do they think Meta Knight sucks? >_<

Blissard

Smash Lord
Ike. Even though some people say that he's a cheap player, I'm actually a good player when I play as him.
See now the problem with that statement is that Ike is considered the beginner's character for brawl, much like Kirby was in SSB64. The difference, is that Kirby was actually good, whereas Ike isn't. He's only cheap if you totally blow at the game, and once you play for awhile and become more advanced, you'll realize that he really, really, sucks.

Captain Falcon seems to be another beginner's player from what I hear, and it's not surprising to see alot of people favoriting Toon Link. I'll stick to Olimar though. Especially since Brood pwned with him in the recent Apex tournament :chuckle:

Top Bottom