• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite character, 2010 edition!

Favorite Brawl Character

• Total voters

Soniccuz

Smash Cadet
Sonic he's arguably my best character. I can have a hell of a time trying to kill with him but, with his ground speed and excellent recovery options he's so much fun to play as.

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi all the way, anyone that picks Meta Knight doesn't like HIM, they just like winning. :p
Whoa whoa whoa. That's not always true. When I started I played with Meta Knight because he was my fav character in the Kirby series. And I got good with him because he's my favorite character. I didn't even know he was considered best until just a few days ago when I joined Smash Boards.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi all the way, anyone that picks Meta Knight doesn't like HIM, they just like winning. :p
I like using Meta Knight just cause he's awesome, not cause I would always win. Besides, it's not like Meta Knight is an instant win. You would still need to know the matchups and how to play them. As I was saying, I like Meta Knight because I like the role he plays in his games and he's just awesome overall.

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
I like using Meta Knight just cause he's awesome, not cause I would always win. Besides, it's not like Meta Knight is an instant win. You would still need to know the matchups and how to play them. As I was saying, I like Meta Knight because I like the role he plays in his games and he's just awesome overall.
Agreed. Pretty much what I said. We play Meta Knight because we just love him, his attitude, his style, everything about him.

gggorillaz

Smash Rookie
I personally love playing Ganondorf. I know he's by far the worst character, but all of his moves are absolutely hilarious. My favorite is his Up smash, FWAHHH!! FWAHHH!! FWAHHH!!

J Oh

Smash Rookie
My favorite to play with is Pikachu, no not a spammer.
And tied for a close second is Diddy and Falco.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Wow. That many people like Cpt. Falcon and Lucario, huh?
Captain Falcon I can believe, but Lucario? There must be something I'm missing. The next tier list is going to be crazy, lol. :laugh:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Usage doesn't define tiering, but we'll see, haha. :laugh:

I'm more surprised at the lower Wario fanbase. Kinda the same for the Ice Climbers, too.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Yoshi. Loved him the moment I saw my cousin playing with him. (despite him maining MK lol) I was honestly surprised when I saw him in low tier. :x Eh, I dont really care about tiers anyways. \o/ And he's pretty fun to play imo.

I also like using Toon Link (pretty much my previous main before Yoshi), Pikachu and Falco. And I'm thinking about practicing with many others. (Mostly Bowser, he's cool. 8]) I'm more of a variety kind. =P

R0fl

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say King Dedede, and NOT because of his ability to spam grab. lol

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Don't you know, we're like a mini /b/, only as kid friendly as possible according to SWF regulations.

That's a huuuuuuge contradiction right there.

Top Bottom