• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why am I disliked/What can I do to not be disliked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waynebruce

Smash Cadet
I dony kno you, thus i dont hate you, but...

1- stop crying. If you dont want to be treatened (i dont know the correct word) like a child, dont act like one.
2- You should find your own problems.Compare the way you act and the wat other people act. Can you see a huge difference?
3- This is internet. Like somebone said, be a cool person irl and thats ok. after all, we are just people who play smash bros.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Ironically after your last post in this thread I think I'm convinced that I dislike you at least slightly if not entirely.

also im gonna go look for youtube comments you've made and give them thumbs down.

Pi

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250416

You start the thread okay
then decide to respond to a post
by insulting the poster
and then insult another poster
and continue bluntly posting everything that comes to your mind

How old are you ruby?

I'm trying to understand you as a person
I can kind of relate to the type of mindset you have
You've thought things through, lots of things, come to rely on yourself for answers because you are intelligent, but I think the part you've gone wrong is thinking that you're better than some people.
Whether you are, or are not, is not something for you to openly exude in your posts, and in fact you should not hold that belief at all, if you wish to be liked.

Allow me to bring some things to your attention that I think you might have missed:

1) There are many, many stupid people in this world, if you ever should feel that you have encountered one, do not confront their stupidity bluntly. If you feel they are wrong, share you're point of view, do not STATE your point of view, do not PREACH your point of view, bring it up in passing, put it out there as a possibility, not a fact.

2) Doubt yourself. Just a little. I don't care how much thought you have put into an idea, a subject, a strategy, anything, you are human, you are fallible, don't act otherwise.

3) When you do state your opinion (or 'fact'), back it up with how you got there, show your work, you, nor I, nor the majority of smashers are in any position for our word to be accepted as truth without walking people down the same thought process we took to get there.

4) You're playing a competitive game, you're not well known (for your smash accomplishments), when you act like you're the ****, you are inviting people to challenge you, your knowledge, your credibility, your skill level. Yes, we all play this game to have fun, but we also would love to be the best (of course there are exceptions), and when we feel others are acting like they are better than us without having proved it, it puts us off;
'where does this guy get off acting like he's the best, I could probably 3 stock him, ****in scrub'
and what I mean by 'acting like he's the best' is what I said in the first post I made here.

now I said all that pretty bluntly, pretty sure of myself and pretty confident that I'm on the money
but I'll end my post with something to offset how cocky I may have seemed to others because I recognize that I could be wrong, and others may have different views/opinions, or may misinterpret what I'm trying to do here:

"of course, I could be wrong, but these are juss some things I've noticed within many communities that seem to hold true."

Waynebruce

Smash Cadet
Ironically after your last post in this thread I think I'm convinced that I dislike you at least slightly if not entirely.

also im gonna go look for youtube comments you've made and give them thumbs down.
PWNED.

I agree.
Also, ironically i searched for your past thread and... well i dont like the 5th frade thing at all. An advice, no matter how bad is it, is always an advice. Whoever made it wants to help you. There is no reason to offend them like that.

keeper

Smash Champion
You're often arrogant, from what I've seen, and you try to thrash people for stupid things. Personally, I'm not exactly a fan of yiffers, but that comes with some of my territory. Stop being such an attention monger with threads like these or with stuff where you use the forums as a twitter for how you practice or whatever.

A lot of people on these boards need to stop being mindless ***hats though. With that said, I dislike a lot of other members much more than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom