• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao I beat you 10%? I thought it was less than that. Whatever I still **** the balls off you, all you do is grab and tech chase, I combo you SCAR STYLE BABYYY

Drephen

Smash Master
scar beats me like 1/10 dittos

this calls for a 100 dollar falcon ditto MM, 3/5 neutrals only regular rules

let's GOEZ

btw I stopped practicing melee back in summer of 2007 a year ago so don't LOSEEEEEEEEE
rofl preemptive johns

someone go back and count the johns m2k has made

The official Mew2King strat:
1.) make johns about certain situations
2.) when threatened make $100 money matches in attempt to scare the other player
3.) when encountered at a tournament, make johns about not doing the money match and pull hoodie over head to not gain attention and to protect from sunlight

did someone say grab and tech chasing????????

Drephen

Smash Master
no, i would do the 100 dollar MMs

drephen, no CG sheik ditto 100 dollars sometime w/in this next year or so, i said this before already. It's up to you to accept or decline
ill do it if we chaingrab =)

gotta play gay to beat gay =)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
CG in sheik dittos doesnt show any skill, at all

my sheik was worse slightly than jacks at OC2, but thats cuz when we did sheik dittos he wanted to do CGs allowed cuz he said thats what ppl do in tourney. I was really good at it back then, Im prolly a little worse at it now, but I hate doing them cuz it doesn't show any skill. If you wanna prove anything about being a skilled player, do a normal sheik ditto.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
ill do it if we chaingrab =)

gotta play gay to beat gay =)
So your saying CG is gay and you need it to beat M2k since he plays gay. Yet M2k doesn't want to use CG in the MM. Where is this extra abundance of gay M2k has with Sheik without her CG?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
wtf? m2k, your challenging a sheik main but saying no chaingrabs?

thats like a falco fox player challenging your marth and they say no chaingrabs. granted marth's isn't as rigged but still.

no johns just do the mm either way.

D

Deleted member

lmao I beat you 10%? I thought it was less than that. Whatever I still **** the balls off you, all you do is grab and tech chase, I combo you SCAR STYLE BABYYY
well, he combos you m2k style, downthrow chain to KO. lmao.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
if thats m2k style then its gay. you know what, i think some one should just pick the ic's and wobble m2k in a tourney in pools.
The ic player probably wouldn't be able to grab him, esp not while Nana is synched. Techchasing is usually at least 50% of Falcon dittos anyways, why is it gay when m2k does it?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I agree with you that fox and falco do have the upper hand on the matchup against marth if ct isn't used.

but regardless if you think you are the better sheik then do the mm regardless if cg is used. Its been used for so many years in the competitive scene and isn't banned so i don't understand why you would have to make certain terms for a mm especially for $100.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I agree with you that fox and falco do have the upper hand on the matchup against marth if ct isn't used.

but regardless if you think you are the better sheik then do the mm regardless if cg is used. Its been used for so many years in the competitive scene and isn't banned so i don't understand why you would have to make certain terms for a mm especially for $100.
100$ MM, first to four grabs?

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
The ic player probably wouldn't be able to grab him, esp not while Nana is synched. Techchasing is usually at least 50% of Falcon dittos anyways, why is it gay when m2k does it?
well if you watch the isai vs darkrain from like 430923 years ago on youtube, all isai does is tech chase darkrain and its homosexuality to its fullest. that was like 99% tech chasing. if m2k does only 50% its not that bad. if you can tech chase so well why do you use his side b to chase instead of grabbing m2k? then from there you can grab again or nair combo or do something different.

Someone7

Smash Apprentice
I seriously heard M2K actually physically bit someone at FAST, from someone who was there. Like, he opened his mouth and sunk his teeth into the flesh of someone there, running around like a crazy man.

I heard some other things too, but I can't mention them.

Drephen

Smash Master
no its not, wtf, do you know anything, falco and fox **** the balls off marth if marth doesnt CG them, sheik ditto it's the same character just showing more skill
lol shiek dittos are gay no matter what you do

chaingrabbing is part of the game why not use it?

come on m2k all you have to do is "dont get grabbed" lolololol

no johns

soap

Smash Hero
so when is this money match goin down? nebraska? i dont wanna see u guys jon out and just talk about it forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom