• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
I've hated people since day 1

and the ONLY good about this thread is the random bs people post, if you're gonna cry about some **** just because you don't like it oh well. go /wrist cause nobody gives a dam

Zicore

Smash Champion
cosmo wins this thread.

And chexr, you make more WI tournies then almost everyone in WI with the exception of about 5. Me, Cosmo, Spikes...wow...3 people. Maybe Quaz. and Mundungu.

Go Chexr...

CunningCubop

Smash Cadet
18spikes, you weren't that crazy *** jiggs were you? I was man-handled in all sorts of new ways at that tourny.

And yes, I'm at lawrence. Few good matches to be had here. There's one guy I know who could be beat me at melee and he's beating me pretty solidly in brawl right now.

Not trying to brag on my skillz, just pointing out the lack of game to be had here.

Definitely down for a smashfest someday soon. I'm free after 6 on friday, got rehearsal n crap before hand.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
My parents live a few blocks from lawrence. Maybe next time I go back to appleton I will let you know and we could smash or something. Are you going to be there during the summer? I might be going back a few times this summer.

Organous

Smash Apprentice
Bah, that 9000 thing is so stupid. I saw the video it's supposed to be based on, and I just can't figure out how that was supposed to be such a big thing. Oh wait, would it happen to be from the same people that had everyone gagging "wassup" at each other?

... and why do I feel like the resident troll here?

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Dam trolls they make epic lulz. also you don't get why it's so awesome yet you have a dbz avatar that as well is epic lulz.

/:samus: -POWER SUIT, THE ORIGINAL RAPEX

CunningCubop

Smash Cadet
I'll be going to Argentina for the summer, won't get back for six months. Anybody know what the South American smash scene is like?

So I'm trying to get my game on while I can, a sendoff hurrah, if you will.

In unrelated news, I haven't been able to catch up with the news surrounding brawl. How's the general reaction been? I know my poor fox has been nerfed times 10. I play ROB cause he's interesting.

Word, nice to meetchuz

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yeah, he was a local at HJ4 and made it into brackets. ps Cunning I was Dr. Mario.
CC, it sucks you can't stay til August, that's when hj5 is.

CunningCubop

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'd love to go. Tournaments, man. I never do well, but I learn a lot.

I remember seeing a lot more of mario in his various incarnations there than I saw in Kansas. Mostly sheiks and a a lot of Marths. I do remember being quite schooled by the good doctor. First time that cape sent my firefox off into the nether, I just about wept.

Insaniak, I'm from kansas, in appleton at Lawrence for school. Haven't updated my hometown info yet.

Anyway, smash. Lets smash in the near future.

Top Bottom