• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

smashmanic123

Smash Cadet
i was so lost at first when i couldn't find wisjohnsin, but japanese anime thread is perfectly fine with me!! now whos up for some Druaga.

Edit: actually change it back to Wisjohnsin otherwise I'll have no way of finding someone to smash with over the summer in wisconsin.

Zicore

Smash Champion
exactly...this is supposed to be a meet up thread. And now with summer around, people have more free time. We should really make a new thread...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol hey let me get in on this ****ty gimmick too

gackt and mini moni are so underground lol, i eat ramen and pocky ^____^ V
anyone else think every college should have a genshiken??
lol i would make the perfect sasahara!!
reading books left to right is so baka!
who wants to rate my L cosplay??
nippon ichi!! im such a otaku ^^;

Banned via Administration
**** you dragmire you pos you just turned the worst thread in mw into the worst thread in smashboards

Zicore

Smash Champion
thanks a lot Dragmire. Way to ruin a meet-up thread with your crap on youtube...

Maybe FDV should come at take care of some business...

Zicore

Smash Champion
what's honestly so bad about failing? or are you refering to the other fail
Post is made of nothing but win.

Seriously, this whole thread is a joke now. We really should have a normal thread. Like the Illinois thread. You see that first post. That thing is godly...and we don't have *******es like Tsen or Dragmire posting the most random bull****. I used to enjoy reading these forums. Now I have to dodge the crap that those 2 post.

Get ****ing owned.

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
i like the random bull ... just let me know where that is going to be....do we need a Game Wi and a BULL WI
who says we cant have 2 threads?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Chill Chill guys. People have their tastes. If I remember right, alot of people who weren't dragmire and Tsen turned this into a pokemon thread for a while. No one really got mad then. We all have to remember it's a message board, not a classroom. All we have to do is rename it back to what it was, and we'll be fine.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted it. Like, by the time you scroll down it's already there.

I have failed. :(

Top Bottom